Almost

Always and Forever right?

Kibum's POV:

Today is the concer date. Right now we are on the plan. Some of the groups are in the same plan as us and the some others got on another flight. I was sitting in between Minho and Taemin. Our manager needed to talk to Jinki and Jonghyun about something so Jonghyun exchanged seats with Minho.

At some point the flight took off. I did not feel like talking. Since I came from the trip I have been in the thinking mode.

"Hyung" I looked away from the empty space that I was staring at and to Taemin.

"Hm?"

"What are you thinking about so deeply?" he asked.

"Nothing" I tried to brush it off.

"It's not a nothing. Since yesterday you have been so quiet. I thought after coming from the trip you would be the chatter box you are every time. But instead this time you are all quiet quiet. What's wrong?" he asked again.

I sighed. There is no point in not telling and stressing myself out.

"I almost told Nicole about me and Jonghyun" I said quietly.

"I am sorry, what did you just say?" he asked even though he clearly heard.

"I said I almost told Nicole about me and him" I said slowly and clearly.

"What? Hyung!!! How did that happen?" he asked.

"It was the night before we came back me and Nicole sat out while others were asleep. We were drinking and I started talking about something and it almost slipped. I was a bit drunk. But even my drunk self realized what I was almost about say and it sobered me instantly. Thankfully I was quick enough to change it. But she asked about it again in the flight but dodged the talk and asked her not to ask about it. And she didn't anymore " I told the incident.

"Thank God hyung. But how did you make such a mistake?" he asked. I could literally hear the worry of him.

"I don't know. But I am safe. I know for sure Nicole won't ask" I said with full trust on her.

"Then that's fine. Are you going to tell Jonghyun hyung about this?" he asked.

Thinking about it for a minute I answered.

"No. Not now" I said making him look at me as if I have gone crazy.

"And why Is that?" he asked.

"He already have so much on his plate and I don't want to make him worry, specially when it has already been settled" I simply answered.

"If you say so hyung. But I have to say, you and Jonghyun hyung have been acting a bit different these days" he said getting comfortable in his chair.

"We are not. You are just thinking too much" I said as smoothly as I could.

The conversation ended right there. I tried resting for the remaining of the ride.

~~~~~~
Landing in Japan as usual there was so many fans to greet us and the other SM groups. We got into our van and went to the concert hall where SM town was going to be held. The luggages and everything was taken by the managers to the hotel.

Nothing new and different but like always the rehersal was fun and enjoyable. Taking videos and pictures.

After the latest concert from the SHINee concert series this year it was our first time back in Japan.

~~~~~

The concert went smoothly. It was fun performing and interacting with our fans. Unlike in Seoul concert Jonghyun hyung was staying with us. We walked from one end to the other together saying bye to the fans.

When we did our final bow I held out my hand for the person next to me to hold and when he did a familiar jolt went through me. I did not have to look to know who it was. There is only one person in the whole world who can do that to me. I circled my fingers around him. It has been a week since I had any kind of physical touch with him.

After the final bow's we left the stage. Taking our bags we left to the hotel with our manager. We were already checked into our room. Handing out room keys we followed our manager to the floor we all had rooms in.

Unlocking the door and getting in I saw the bed. I wanted to jump on it and just sleep but there is something more.important I need to do before that. Take a shower. Opening the luggage bag I took out my pajamas and put it on the bed before going into to the shower.

The water felt so good on my tired body. It was like a pair of fingers massaging every single part.

So that I could quickly get to sleep I got out of the shower quickly. Drying myself I was going to wear my pajama when suddenly I changed my mind.

"I will just sleep wearing this robe." I said to myself.

I put the pair again back into the luggage bag and instead just wore a pair of tight. Sleeping attire for the night: White comfortable soft robe and pair of white boxer tight.

Not forgetting I moisturized my skin before getting on the bed thinking I would instantly fall asleep.

But that did not happen. I kept rolling from one side to the other. Weird. I am feeling super tired but I can't seem to fall asleep.

Is it because of the bed? No way. I had slept on these mattresses so many times when Shinee comes here for concerts.

Is it because it has been a while since I have been in Japan? Maybe, Maybe not.

Or is it because I feel lonely and hotel rooms of Japan contain too many memories? Don't want to admit but I think that's the reason.

But it's not like I can go to his room or ask him to come.

You know what, I should just close my eyes and try sleeping. Maybe some music would help.

Playing a soft but smooth music from the phone I once again tried sleeping. Forcing my eyes shut and muting out any noise of the surrounding except the sound of the music I tried sleeping.

I think I was almost asleep when I heard a voice from what felt like far away and a feeling of warmth spread through me making me relax instantly. Maybe it's a dream but what I knew was I wanted to sleep in it.

I replied to the voice.

"Good night Jjong"

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So how was it? Was it okay or fine or good. Well which ever it is I hope you enjoyed the chapter cause that's whats important for me.

Don't forget to vote.

Lots of Love,
Me.