Not Anymore

Always and Forever right?

Kibum's POV:

Bored. For the past month I have been doing kind of everything to keep myself busy. I have done so many things that I am out of things to do for the past week.

Even though I was keeping myself busy, at night the loneliness catches up with me. Specially the past week. I have been doing a lot of thinking. Thinking of what went wrong. Day by day since then I have been working on my insecurities.

There were countless times when I wanted to dial his number and just call him to hear his voice but I can't.

It hurts. I just want to get back with him. Sometimes I just want to go to his apartment and say something and anything.

My head started feeling heavy. Bending my knees up I rested my head. The tears came out. I wanted to just cry my heart's out.

Suddenly I felt wetness on my feet. Lifting my head up I looked down.

Garcon.

Wiping my tears I took him in my arms.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I hugged it to my chest.

After a few minutes I felt him relax. When I did not hear any kind of sound from him I looked down.

"Oh. He is asleep. Look at him looking so adorable." Smiling to myself I stood up from the bed slowly careful not to disturb the sleeping puppy.

Walking to the sleeping pillow that is kept for garcon to sleep I laid him down. When I did put out of somewhere Comm des came and laid on his pillow next to garcon. Smiling at the bond that my son's have for each other and giving a pat on both I stood up and walked to kitchen to make myself some lunch.

Helping myself with small portion of fried salmon and rice plus a salad.

Setting the window side table I sat. While looking out window in between bites I ate mindlessly.

After finishing I washed the plates and sat on the sofa with a glass of wine.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pajama pocket. Taking it out I answered the call.

"Hello" I answered.

.........

"Okay. I will be ready in a hour" I said.

Hanging up I went to kitchenΒ  and threw the remaining wine in glass to the sink and washed it.

Heading to the room I started getting ready. Starting with a shower.

~~~~

By the time I was ready manager already came and was waiting at the parking lot.

Taking the bag I left the apartment and to the parking lot. Getting in the van manager took both of us to th company.

Apparently Lee Soo Man teacher wanted to meet me. I was nerous thinking why suddenly. So may different reasons were going through my mind.

When we reached the company I followed my manager inside. With the nervousnes inside I headed to his floor

"Do you know why he wants to meet me?" I asked

"I don't know. I got a call from his secretary today morning telling me to bring you for a meeting" he answered.

"Okay." I took a deep breath and let out.

"Let's go in" I heard manager say.

"Okay. Let's" I said and walked in.

"Hello Teacher" I greeted.

"Hello Kibum. Come take a seat" he said with a smile.

Taking a seat I waited for him to say the reason why he wanted to talk to me.

"Do you remember how you once said how you wanted to have a fan party for your birthday like SHINee did for this years anniversary?" he asked.

"Neh. I.do. But what about?" I asked confused.

"Well I have decided to make that want into reality." he said making me shocked.

"Eh? Really? Oh my god.Β  Oh sorry" I said apologizing for the sudden excitement.

"So so you want to?" he asked.

"Ofcourse sir. Thank you so much" I said.

"Keep the thank you for later. Hahaha. You have a lot of decisions to make" he said laughing to my excitment.

"Jenna, go call the event management team to come to the meeting room." he told his secretary standing in the room.

"Yes sir" she said and walked out of the room.

"You can go and wait in the room" he said signalling me to the room next door.

With the manager I went to the meeting room and started the discussions.

~~~~~~~

"Kibum, we are here" manager said.

"Thank you. Good night" I said and got out.

It was already dark. The meeting went till late but still there is a lot of decision to make.

Getting into apartment I went straight to my room leaving the living room dark.

Taking off my jacket I placed it and the bag on the bed with me. I sat down. Suddenly missing him. The emptiness coming back. The loneliness coming back.

I took my phone out if the bag and dialled his number. But I could not bring myself to press the the caller button.

"Urghhh" I threw my phone in frustration.

I rubbed my palms on my face and almost pulled my hair.

That's it. I am done.

Standing up from the bed I put back on my jacket and grabbed my phone that I had thrown and the keys before running out of the apartment and to my car.

Unlocking the door I got in and quickly started the engine.

Right now nothing was going through my mind except one.

I sped up the car. Every minute felt like a forever.

Finally the building came into view. Parking the car in a safe place I ran out and into the building.

Why is this elevator moving so slow?!

The instant the elevator made the ding sound opening to the floor I ran out.

I ran through the floor to the door. And when I did reach I did not even wait a second before dialing the password and opening the door only to face with him.

"Jjong"

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
It's another chapter. The story is about to take another turn once again...

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to Vote. 😊😊😊

Lots of love,
From me.

Β