Burning for you

Always and Forever right?

 

It has been a year since I asked him to be my boyfriend. Everything has been going well. It's hard for us to meet each other but we show each other our love every chance we get.

Kibum have been busy. I have been busy. All the members have been insanely busy. Right now Jinki hyung, Minho and Taemin is filming for a drama.

I am not doing anything special, neither is Kibum but somehow we are just too busy to meet each other.

I snapped out of my thoughts to the sound of my phone ringing. I took it from the bedside table to see it was Bummie calling. A smile grazed on my lips as I answered the phone.

Just as I answered, the voice I missed so much reached my ears with a hello.

"Hello to you too" I responded.

"Jjong. I miss you" I could not help but chuckle to the tone he said it.

"I missed you too. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just got ready for bed and I missed you so I called you" he said.

"Do you have any schedule tomorrow?" I asked as I had an idea suddenly.

"No. I don't. It's a home day. Why?" he asked clearly confused.

"Are you tired?" I asked again.

"No I am not. But why are you asking that" I knew I was confusing him more and more and this made me smirk a bit. His face when he is confused is very cute and I am dying to see him.

"Okay. Cut the phone. Don't sleep okay" I said and hung up the phone as I heard a okay.

Quickly I got off my bed and ran to the closet taking comfy but handsome clothes.

Not wasting any time I got into fresh clothes and got out of the apartment grabbing my wallet with me.

Thankfully while getting dressed I didnot forget to put on the mask and hat. It would be trouble if anyone recognize me out at this time of the night.

With much effort I finally got a taxi. I got in and gave the driver the address.

Once the taxi stopped I payed and got out thanking him. I half ran inside the building and to the elevator. Hoping and praying that he has not fallen asleep.

As I reached the door, rather than entering the password and getting in I decided to ring the bell. I wanted to surprise him.

After two rings he finally opened the door. I had removed my mask so he could see me from the screen.

When I heard the unlock sound I opened the door and got in to see him standing not too far away from the door.

Making sure the door is locked I turned to him fully taking my hat off too. He looked so amazing. Even in those pajamas.

Not even seconds later he ran to me and hugged me. Of course I hugged him back. I pulled him into me trying to make him more closer if it is even possible.

I pulled him away from me. To see his face. His hands were still circles round my neck and his body was stick to me.

The feeling of him makes me feel like I  am on fire. Right now, I wanted to kiss him, Feel him..... I wanted to make love to him..... I want to ravish him.

As if he read my mind he pulled me toward him and pressed his lips on to me. The second he pressed his lips on me I felt like something snapped inside me. My body caught on fire. I put my hands around his waist and pulled him to me more of that is even possible.

Tigtening my hold on him, making sure that I secured my grip on him so he won't get hurt ( Yes even if I lose my mind when I kiss him I still worry about him) I pushed him backwards until his back hit the wall.

He removed his hands from my neck and pulled up my shirt and I let him. With my shirt out of the way his fingers grazed on my body. Making me loose my mind more and more.

Before I could do anything he pulled away. I thought something happened. But before my worry wrinkles can come up he bit my neck. Making me moan his name.  "Aah Kibum"

I felt him smirk on my skin. He kept on the one spot marking me. I smiled to that. He stopped once he was satisfied and trailed down to my collar bone to my chest to my stomach.

My breath hitched for a few seconds before gaining my composure. I cannot let him win yet. Sometimes to make our love making more fun and memorable we see who gives in first. It's fun. Those moments are what we treasures the most. Laughing even in those kind of times.

I was brought out of our memory land when I felt him tug my jeans. I looked down. Oh no. Bummie. Not this time.

Before he could do anything I pulled him up pushing him to the wall again. I kissed him. He kissed me back instantly. I grazed my tongue on his bottom lip asking for entrance. He opened up. Our tongues dancing together.

I could not wait anymore. Not stopping for a minute I placed my hand in his thigh pulling it up. He understood what I wanted. He circled his legs around me. I held into him securely as we reached the bedroom.

When I reached his bed I threw him. This earned a very girly but manly squeal and chuckle from me and him. I crawled on the bed. Slowly going towards him. With my every step forward he moved backward. Smirk on my lips are mirrored on his lips.

When I reached him I pulled him under me hovering over him. He maybe taller than me but I am stronger. It's a plus point.

I looked into his eyes. Those clear shining eyes. I see my reflection in his eyes. I wonder how he sees me?  Unconsciously I kissed his two eyes and his nose and his cheeks. Then finally his perfect lips. Without moving I lingered the kiss longer.

When I pulled away I saw a tear running down his cheeks. Quickly I wiped it and asked him why the tears.

He said nothing in reply but just pulled me down and kissed me.

Sensually and slowly I removed his clothes off his body, letting me see more and more of his beauty.

I barely touched him but he was already panting.

I sat up for a minute removing all my clothes. I got back on the bed and on him. Our bodies now touching each other. There is only one word for him. Ravishing. He looks ravishing. Tonight I want to ravish him.

I looked into his eyes more sensually  and slowly I uttered my desire.

"Tonight, I want to ravish you"

I did not get a response for a while.  I did not move my eyes away from him.

Not saying anything I felt his hands go  around my neck and my back. He pull me down. His lips at my ear.

"Then ravish me Jjong"

That's all I needed to hear for me to take him on a ride he have yet not gone with me.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

I actually was not planning to write one. Honestly I was not going to write another Jongkey fanfic. It was meant to be just one. But it's jongkey and I could not stop myself. I hope this get a good support and votes from you guys. 

Lots of Love,
From Me