024

Lost and Found II

Somin looked up from the car’s backseat, Dave gave her a nod.

“We already found a contractor? That…was fast.” She was referring to the project with Hyundai.

“Well, yes. President Cha recommended this company a week ago, and after speaking with them, our team has approved of their proposal.”

“Ah, this was when Chanyeol oppa took over.” She nodded back as the car slowed down to a traffic light. Dave glanced at his boss again, something was off.

“I was told you didn’t eat breakfast this morning, ma’am, would you want me to~”

“Peach croissant and a green tea latte. Have it sent to my office. Thanks.” She said without looking up from her phone. Dave blinked back at her, but he started to make calls to order her food.

“Ah, right, vice chairman Oh has been calling since~”

“I’m fully booked today, right?”

“Y—Yes, but, he asks if you~”

“I’ll be having my breakfast at the conference room then. No visitors today.”

Dave and the driver glanced at each other briefly, they both shook their heads and looked ahead.

Something really was wrong.

 

 

Sehun puffed his cheeks as he entered the office, his secretary set his things on the male’s desk.

“Today, you have a meeting with KB Finance Group and~”

“Just leave it on the table.” Sehun cut him off, his tone flat.

“Yes, sir.” He nodded back and stepped out of the room, Sehun sat down on his seat, he loosened his tie and checked his phone.

Sammy’s cell was switched off since last night and he couldn’t reach her, she didn’t even come home last night. And it bothered the hell out of him.

“Sir,”

He looked up and ushered his guard to come in, the male took a seat across the young mafia lord before speaking.

“The young miss stayed over at president Park’s place last night, she went home this morning just to change and has already left for work.”

Sehun exhaled and nodded back at him.

“However,”

“What?”

“We were patrolling last night, and, we caught some people trying to break in.”

Sehun’s brows rose up, he crossed his arms and nodded for the male to continue.

“The two claimed to be just petty thieves, but, we found them carrying firearms as well as knives.”

Sehun’s jaw twitched, he stood up and grabbed his jacket.

“Where are they?” He questioned.

“At the garage. We managed to…subdue them.”

“Have the car prepared.” Sehun said as they left the office.

 

 

“Eunwoo,” Somin smiled as she stepped in the conference room, the younger male grinned and stood up to greet her.

“How are you, noona?”

“Been better, sorry for being late. Traffic was bad.”

“It’s okay, we just got here myself.” Eunwoo replied, he then proceeded to introduce his team to her.

“The contractor, KI Construction, is this also your first time working with them?” Somin asked as she sat down beside him. Dave arrived with her food and carefully set it before his boss.

“Yes, but we checked their portfolio, they’ve worked on big projects as well. We will be meeting their president in a few.”

“That’s good to hear.” Somin said as she picked up her drink, she grimaced and turned to Dave.

“Yes, vice president?”

“I want something else. How about just a plain latte?” She asked as she pushed the drink towards him, Dave nodded back and left the room.

“You look a little pale today, noona. Are you okay?” Eunwoo asked as he placed his hand over hers, Somin’s two guards glanced at each other.

“Yes, I am, but~”

The doors opened, an a middle-aged man entered the room. Eunwoo and Somin stood up as well as the rest of their teams.

“Vice president Park, I’d like you to meet the president of KI Construction,” Eunwoo said as the male walked towards them.

Somin’s guards paused, as they saw the familiar face.

“President Kang Injoo.” Eunwoo said just as the male stretched his palm towards Somin.

“Nice to meet you, miss Park.” He said warmly, Somin smiled back and shook his hand.

 

 

The black Audi A7 pulled to a halt in front of Somin’s garage, Sehun slid down from the car as the doors were pulled open.

His eyes went to the two males who were both tied and gagged together. His men rushed towards him as he reached inside, his eyes went to Somin’s BMW briefly before speaking.

“Names.” He spoke, one of his men handed him their IDs, his brows rose as he realized they were company cards.

“Wake them up.” Sehun spoke, ice cold water poured all over the two males and they staretd to scream in protest.

Sehun’s lips thinned as he looked at them, his eyes went to the two pistols and a set ofknives that were set on the table.

“What were you planning on doing? Cook inside her kitchen?” Sehun asked as he approached the males, they both looked up and smirked at him.

“We weren’t expecting for you to come and see us personally, what an honor, young master.” One snickered at him, Sehun smiled back. It was that smile, the one very one that frightened even the men working for him.

His guards tensed and slowly took a few steps back, everyone could sense that the young master wasn’t in a particularly good mood to begin with since earlier this morning. And these two just added more flames to the fire.

“I’m honored too.” Sehun picked up one of the knives and looked at them.

“We came to warn you. You should~”

“Warn me? This isn’t even my house.” Sehun snapped, his tone flat and cold.

“Exactly, the boss said since your family has taken so much from him, we might as well take what’s yours.”

Sehun smirked as he leaned down to meet their gazes.

“Your boss?”

“He can crush you anytime, Oh Sehun.” One spat at him, Sehun’s guards tensed but the young master just shook his head.

“Tell your boss,” Sehun started conversationally as he drew the knife closer to man’s arm, he was looking at his tattoo.

“That if he continues touching what’s mine, especially the owner of this house,” Sehun said as he slowly sliced away the man’s tattoo, he started to shriek at him, but Sehun kept him still with his grip.

“I will hunt him down.” Sehun said as he tossed the chunk of skin away, blood started to ooze out from the man’s arm as fresh tears rolled down on his cheeks. Sehun smirked, he proceeded to grab the other male’s arm, he was trying to wrench his arm free, but Sehun’s men kept him steady.

“And after that,” Sehun spoke as he did the same to the other man.

“I will skin him alive.” He gave them a quick smile before tossing the knife away, Sehun stood up and wiped the blood off his palms.

 

“And, I think your boss is aware that I don’t make empty threats.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++