017

Lost and Found II

“Take care. Send my love to Bacon.” Sammy was smiling as her guards loaded Sehun’s luggage on one of the trolleys.

“I’ll see you next week?” Sehun said, she chuckled and nodded.

“You’ll see me next week.” She replied with finality, Sehun smiled and kissed her cheek.

“Right, can you ask Chanyeol oppa to~” Somin paused when Sehun’s phone started to ring again, her eyes went to the screen.

Hwayoung

“Well, I’m seeing her in a few hours.” Sehun mused before looking at her.

“It’s not getting any better, huh? I heard your uncle over the phone last night.” She said softly as she fixed the lapels of his jacket. She heard how more fights have broken out, and some men were even caught attempting to barge into the elder’s property.

“We’re tying to trace who they are, but all we’re getting is the word south. It’s a little frustrating.” Sehun said, his tone measured.

“What if it’s an old enemy? Someone whom your family defeated before? And they’re out for revenge.” Her forehead crumpled briefly, she looked up to meet his gaze.

“You’re enjoying yourself, nice.” Sehun said teasingly as they walked towards the sliding doors.

“I try to keep up, Oh Sehun. I don’t want to be sluggish. I hate sluggish.”

“You’re not sluggish, in fact, I feel like I am the one who has to keep up with you.” Sehun mused as he pulled her closer to him.

“Can you not…use the motorbike a lot? I mean, you have tons of cars, Oh Sehun.” She said to him, Sehun chuckled and nodded.

“I mean, I’m not saying that you’re not allowed to, you look good riding those death traps, but I really wouldn’t mind if you use it less. I’ll get you a Bugatti if you want. For your birthday.” She nodded quickly, Sehun started to laugh.

“Black? Blue? Or we can match, emerald green~”

Sehun leaned down and sealed her lips with his, Sammy blinked back at him.

“So, emerald green?” She asked again.

“Hmm, I’ll take a Samantha Park.” He murmured back before stepping through the doors.

 

 

Sammy crossed her arms as she watched the chartered Korea Air jet disappear in the clouds, she leaned back on the Audi and looked at one of her guards.

“Is something bothering you, ma’am?”

She exhaled before speaking.

“Hwayoung.”

“Yes?”

“Tell me what you know about her, hyungnim.” She faced him, the rest of her guards glanced at each other.

“Jung Hwayoung agasshi?”

“Yes. Hand in a report.” Sammy’s smile was sweet as she got inside the car, the guards looked at each other, worried.

“A report?” One of them repeated, Dave, who was behind the wheel, scratched his head.

“Yes. I don’t like her.” Somin said honestly.

“Haven’t I made it obvious enough?” She asked the male, he shook his head.

“We could see it, agasshi. I’ll send it to you this afternoon.”

“Good, we all should have dinner together later. I know a place.” She said cheerfully before closing the door.

“How does..the young master survive that?” The guard asked, his colleague shook his head.

“She’s…scarier than him, actually.”

 

 

“You gathered all of us here, just..to eat?” Dave asked as he looked around them, they were at a food court. A very crowded one, and their group stood out like a sore thumb.

Ever since the cupcake incident, Sehun had assigned twelve hyungnims to her and it was disconcerting. People were staring at them, but it didn’t seem to bother the vice president.

“This place has everything. Come on,” She urged Dave to walk with her, three guards followed them, they looked unsure as they held onto their trays.

“Aren’t you bothered? You have more guards now.” Dave asked as Sammy stopped in front of a stall, she started to order some satay and a lot of appetizers. Dave blinked at the amount of food on her tray.

“A little, I guess. But.. you saw what happened. Being with him has its…well, up and downs. And I think, I’m okay with that.” She nodded along, she was already choosing dessert. One of the guards took her tray and replaced it with an empty one. Dave shook her head, he had a feeling his boss was stress eating.

“How about garlic bread?” She asked him.

“For dessert?” One of the guards spoke, Sammy nodded along, excited.

“Yeah, you want some?”

The guard politely declined before walking away from her, Dave chuckled. Sammy was smiling as she handed her credit card to the lady.

“Eat up, I’m treating.” She said to Dave before hopping away from him.

“At least she’s eating better. I guess vice chairman Oh did get to her, she’s been eating less for the past few days.” Dave nodded to himself before following his boss.

 

 

Hwayoung watched as the older male walked towards Son Junhyuk, the man was tied to a chair, his ankles and wrists bound together.

The guards were looking at Sehun with interest as he reached the male.

“So, it is you.” Son Junhyuk spat, despite his busted lip and bruised face, he still had the guts to taunt the young mafia boss.

“I was planning to say the same thing.” Sehun said, his tone flat, but everyone could see the slight twitch on his jaw.

Hwayoung leaned back on her seat and crossed her legs.

“Tell me why,” Sehun started as he put his foot between the male’s legs, Junhyuk stared back at him.

“Why poison her?”

“Ah, your little ?” Junhyuk chuckled, the whole grew eerily quiet, everyone could sense the deadly aura coming from Sehun.

“He’s finished.” Hwayoung murmured, she stood up and left the room, the side of Sehun’s lips went out.

“Say that again.” Sehun replied him.

“She’s a weakness, huh? But you can’t control her either.” He laughed at him, Sehun looked away and smiled.

It wasn’t a friendly smile either.

“Who sent you? Who asked you to do it?”

“Your friends. The South.” Junhyuk replied to him, Sehun glanced behind him, one of the guards approached him, he had a gallon of kerosene with him.

“Sure.” Sehun replied as he took the lid off and started dousing Son Junhyuk with the liquid, the male started to scream in protest.

The guards looked on, they were all aware how angry Sehun was. And no one would dare stop him.

“You, all you think about~”

“So, this is how your leaders play? Hurting another person? Why not come for me? Are they afraid I might finish them all in one go?” Sehun asked, his tone still flat.

“You’re an easy target. Hurting you first would be better.” Son Junhyuk stated, Sehun poured the kerosene over his head and he choked.

And then Sehun moved, the tip of his shoe connected with the man’s face, Son Junhyuk was groaning in pain as he fell down the cold floor with a loud thud.

“I’m not going to tell you to warn your friends, because you wont be able to walk out of here.” Sehun stated as he looked at him, Junhyuk was starting to panic.

“But, touch her again, I will really light you up and have your wife and kids watch as you burn.”

“You, you’re just hiding behind your family’s power, you are nothing~”

Sehun stepped on his chest, and he started to cough at the pressure, blood was dripping down from his nose.

“No food or water.” Sehun said to the guards before leaving the room, and the paused by the doors.

“Sir, he might..pass away if we do that.”

 

“You can let him drink mercury if he’s thirsty.”
 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++