Battle Scars (MoJiTzu)

*SEMI PERM-HIATUS* Paper Planes and Rubber Band Balls

A/N - This is a prompt from Werewolfchild

 

OUR BABIES GRADUATED - THEY DID IT!

 

Battle Scars (MoJiTzu)

 

Christmas came and went with little mood for celebrating.

 

Memorials had been put up for the kids that had fallen and the news was constantly running updates on the hunt for Park Jimin who had disappeared from his home a few weeks prior. Jihyo had turned to Tzuyu on Christmas Eve and asked her if she knew where Jimin was, Tzuyu’s only reply was ‘Do you want to know the real answer?’ and Jihyo realised she didn’t so she left it there. The fact Tzuyu had been willing to let her decide meant enough. They had spent the holiday at Jihyo’s home, with Mrs Hirai and Jihyo’s sisters finally meeting Tzuyu for the first time. Mrs. Hirai had liked Tzuyu, who had not only helped Ms. Park with the cooking but had also washed up alone (Momo had been supposed to help but got distracted by Jihyo and mistletoe). Momo and Jihyo had both been forced by their mothers to dry the dishes after that while the older women got to know Tzuyu a little better.

 

Tzuyu had told them that she liked Christmas at her boarding house. Nan would always make a lavish meal that the boys in the house would devour when allowed to eat. They’d sit round the table and once Jackson had loaded his plate, Victoria had loaded hers and Nan had picked what she wanted carnage would break out. Tzuyu and Elkie were the only other girls in the house so Nan would hold two plates aside for them, they were “her girls”. Afterwards they would sit in the living room and play stupid games and drink wine, they’d tell stories of past Christmases and eventually the younger house residents would go to bed whilst Nan and the elders proceeded to get black out drunk.

 

But Tzuyu would always help Nan clean up, she was the youngest in the house and Nan was the oldest - it was Tzuyu’s role to help the aged woman.

 

The trio had all snuggled in bed together after….intimate times to celebrate the first Christmas they had spent all together.

 

Soon it was boxing day and the real world began to creep back in. Tzuyu’s sisters had tried to get her girlfriends’ to bring Tzuyu to talk with them but the younger girl had refused. This led to her sisters being forced to return to Taiwan with nothing, she didn’t seem relieved though. Her sisters would never keep a secret for her mother, that was more Tzuyu’s thing, so soon enough (probably during term time when the girl couldn’t up and leave) her mother would probably appear demanding answers. But that could wait for now.

 

Tzuyu was now officially in charge of what remained of Jimin’s gang. Kai had tried his best to take it from her but Tzuyu was tough and after the members saw he acting like a leader they followed her. Most of the boys from her high school split off, but the other men - the ones who had never liked Jimin’s daddy buying him gang members - learned to respect Tzuyu. Elkie and Mark may have been the faces but Tzuyu was in charge, which was probably why the following things happened. She had just left the cinema with Momo and Jihyo, offering to walk them both home. Tzuyu always did this, without fail no matter how exhausted she was she would always make sure her girls got home safe and sound. They had decided to cut through an alleyway to save time and two men had jumped out of them.

 

“Well, well look at this!” One grinned, “Three stunning girls, just wandering right up to us.”

 

“Looking for a good time, ladies?” The another asked,

 

“N-No thank you…” Momo muttered,

 

Tzuyu put herself in front of her girls, making sure that if one of these guys tried anything they’d have to get through her, “Come on, just let us through. We don’t want any trouble.”

 

“Naw, sweetheart - play nice and you wont get any.”

 

He reach out to touch Jihyo and Tzuyu shoved him to the floor. The fight that incurred was two on one but Tzuyu was no ordinary damsel in distress, the men got a few good hits but as Tzuyu began channelling all of Jackson’s training she eventually got the upper hand and both boys went running for the hills. When Tzuyu felt the adrenaline leave her she turned to check over her girls, when they both reassured her they were okay she felt the bruises begin to get painful and she swayed a bit. Momo saw this and took initiative, scooping her up into her arms. Tzuyu protested but one of the punches had hit her chest causing her bullet wound to hurt, so she was too weak to walk for herself.

 

They managed to get to Momo’s dorm, Sana and Mina vacating when they saw the state Tzuyu was in. Momo lay her down on the sofa and Jihyo went to get the first aid kit. Carefully Momo removed Tzuyu’s jacket and shirt so that they could see the damage, Momo never liked all the scars Tzuyu had. They all marked a time where someone had hurt her and Momo hated seeing that, especially the ones where someone had dragged the weapon through the flesh. Just to make it hurt. The worst one of all was the words “Snitch” on her arm. Momo traced the words lightly and leaned down to kiss the scar gently.

 

Jihyo appeared again and knelt in front of her, first aid kit in hand. Victoria had been teaching her how to deal with minor injuries, it meant she wouldn’t have to worry about anyone else seeing her girlfriend shirtless. She began cleaning some of the cuts that Tzuyu had gotten and when the alcohol was used Tzuyu flinched, gripping Momo’s hand tightly. Jihyo then rubbed cream on the bruises to help bring them out to heal faster. Once she was done she looked over the scars that littered her girlfriend’s body. Her sixteen year old girlfriend was covered head to toe in ugly, jagged scars that would never go away. It made Jihyo angry, she knew they made Tzuyu self conscious and it broke their hearts - she was so beautiful but because of these markings she’d never allow herself to feel like that.

 

The latest bruises made the two poor girl’s feel sick, this time Tzuyu had got them whilst defending them. Their warrior, their hero and this is how she was repaid.

 

The trio retired to Momo’s room and, with no one in the mood for a long conversation, things quickly turned intimate. Momo and Jihyo made sure to kiss every single mark as they worshipped their girlfriend’s body. For once letting her have a night free of power and responsibility, they just worshipped her and when they were finished they all cuddled up together for the rest of the night. Jihyo and Momo had long since accepted that they couldn’t heal the old scars, just like they couldn’t prevent the future ones Tzuyu would receive. All they could do was wait at home, show her that she was loved, that she was beautiful - even if she couldn’t see it.

 

Every scar had a story, some were from where she was protecting and some were from when she was attacking. To her neither type made her a hero, they made her a survivor. She hated being a survivor, she hated being a warrior, she hated the fight. But that’s what she was, that’s all she would ever be. So that night as she clung to Momo and Jihyo, listening to their heavy breathing as they slept, she couldn’t help but feel like everything was about to change, everything would be taken from her. All she could do was pray that her girls were kept safe, even if it couldn’t be her keeping them that way.

 

There was only ever one way out for a warrior.