Christmas With MoJiTzu

*SEMI PERM-HIATUS* Paper Planes and Rubber Band Balls

This is Day 8 of 12 Days of Ficmas, to see the other days look at my twitter they’re all linked there (@Elcten)

 

This is not really cannon because it’s out of order.

 

For those who don’t follow me on Twitter I have had no Wi-Fi for the past day ergo this update is a little late.

 

Christmas with MoJiTzu

 

Jihyo was excited.

 

Her mother would be out seeing Jihyo’s grandmother that Christmas Eve and her sisters were spending the holiday with Jihyo’s father. This meant that Jihyo could spend the holiday with her girls no questions asked. She had been offered the chance to go to see her Grandmother, and her father always tried to get her to go see him (Jihyo wanted nothing to do with him). But ultimately she just wanted a quiet Christmas with her girlfriends. Momo had even made her mother teach her how to cook Christmas dinner when she was last in Korea just for them.

 

They’d agreed to spend the whole day together tomorrow, but in the evening once they had eaten they were going to go with Tzuyu to the boarding house. Nan was a savage woman but she loved Tzuyu and Elkie like her own and had been vocally upset about Tzuyu not spending the holiday there. It was in Momo and Jihyo’s best interest to keep Nan happy because, not only did she mean a lot to Tzuyu, the woman had more screws loose than a tool box and honestly she terrified the both of them.

 

But psychotic, elderly, terrifying, Chinese ladies aside, Jihyo was very excited to finally spend Christmas with her girls. She’d spent the day before Christmas Eve (that Momo demanded they called Christmas Eve Eve) decorating the whole house to make it as festive as possible. She may or may not have bought a y Mrs Claus outfit for later but that wasn’t important right now. Tzuyu had offered to pick Momo up on her way from work, having left her overnight bag there in the morning, this gave Jihyo about twenty minutes before they would arrive.

 

Just enough time to wrap their presents.

 

The trio had been together a few years now, therefore the need for cutesy or sentimental presents had lessened each time. Now they had agreed that small presents were the way to go. Jihyo had gotten Momo one of those watches that would measure her heart rate and count her steps because she’d mentioned wanting one a few months prior. She knew Momo would love it, the elder girl always happy with whatever she got.

 

Tzuyu, however, was the more difficult one to buy for. Tzuyu was the type of person to say she didn’t want anything which made everything ridiculously difficult. It took a lot of guess work to find the perfect gift. However, with some help from Elkie she was positive she had nailed it this year.

 

Once the presents were wrapped she placed them under the currently empty tree just in time for the doorbell to ring. Jihyo practically sprinted to the door and swung it open, Momo immediately flying in to hug her. The elder girl wished her a ‘Merry Christmas!’ before kissing her and letting her go to greet Tzuyu. The tall girl grinned as hyper Jihyo skipped forward to pull her into a hug, Tzuyu just looked down at her with a stupid smirk on her face.

 

“You’re in a good mood.”

 

“It’s Christmas!” Jihyo chirped,

 

Tzuyu chuckled, leaning down to kiss her hello, “Merry Christmas.”

 

Momo hugged them both and Jihyo giggled into the hug. It was rare that Tzuyu or Momo could get Jihyo all giggly, hyper Jihyo didn’t come out often, but whenever they saw this side of her the duo melted. When the girl was released she noticed Tzuyu holding two bags, one filled with presents and the other with various food stuffs in.

 

“You brought dinner?” Jihyo asked, “I thought we were ordering in.”

 

Tzuyu went a little red and looked away, “I couldn’t afford my rent and big presents so I thought maybe I could make dinner instead? Then when I next get paid I can buy you both something special.”

 

Momo frowned, Tzuyu looked so sad, “Tzu, it’s okay. Rent comes first, we don’t need anything special.”

 

“Yeah,” Jihyo agreed, “I’m just happy we get to spend the day together.”

 

Tzuyu sighed, “But you both deserve it though.”

 

“Shh,” Momo placed a finger to the tall girl’s lips, “We are happy that you’re still alive, that’s gift enough especially after the last few months. Stop worrying, it’s the thought that counts.”

 

Tzuyu gave a small smile before handing Momo the bag of presents and making her way to the kitchen to start preparing the food. The remaining duo quickly changed into their pyjamas and went into the living room to watch a movie. Both felt bad that Tzuyu was alone cooking for them but they also knew any help would be immediately rejected. It just meant that after dinner they would have to shower her with affection.

 

“I think she got stressed out at work today.” Momo said as Jihyo snuggled against her,

 

“What happened?”

 

Momo shook her head, “She didn’t say but when she got to my dorm she looked exhausted and hugged me in front of both Sana and Mina.”

 

Jihyo sighed, “She works every night, I wish she’d take a break.”

 

“I don’t think she can now,” Momo sighed, “With Elkie with Jackson now she’s got nobody else to run things.”

 

Jihyo hummed, “Lets try not to worry tonight, just enjoy our time all together.”

 

Momo smiled and kissed her softly, “You’re cute in your Christmas pyjamas.”

 

“I’m always cute, people just don’t notice.” Jihyo pouted,

 

With a laugh Momo kissed the pout away and let Jihyo cuddle into her, “Me and Tzuyu know you’re cute…all bottoms are.”

 

“I’m not a bottom! How dare you!?” Jihyo snapped, hitting Momo playfully,

 

Momo giggled, “You are so a bottom. I’m sorry Ji - in charge on the streets, submissive in the sheets.”

 

“I am not!”

 

“Tzuyu!” Momo called, deciding to settle this once and for all,

 

A head popped out of the kitchen, “Yes?”

 

“Jihyo: top, bottom or switch?”

 

“Bottom.”

 

Jihyo groaned and moved to sit on the opposite end of the couch, “I hate you both.”

 

“Aww Jihyo~”

 

Momo crawled after her, kissing her neck when Jihyo refused to let her land any on her face. Jihyo was blushing a little at their position, Momo basically straddling her as she lay on the couch. Two fingers went under her chin and brought her to face one of her smirking girlfriends. Momo definitely got way to confident in these situations and for some reason Jihyo blamed Nayeon. She didn’t know why, but she feels Nayeon would have been the one to teach Momo to be y. It was a side only Jihyo and Tzuyu got to see. As soon as they were face to face Momo closed the gap, it heated up pretty quickly. Jihyo was making little noises into the kiss as the elder girl placed a firm hand on her waist. When Momo bit her lip Jihyo gasped, the elder girl smirked and pulled it out gently before releasing it.

 

“See? A top doesn’t gasp like that.”

 

Jihyo scoffed and shoved her off, ignoring the laughter as she went to go see what her new favourite girlfriend was doing. She walked in to an interesting sight, Tzuyu was reaching for something on the top shelf of a cupboard. As she had reached up the back of her shirt had lifted revealing the tattoo that was located towards the bottom of her spine. It was an image of three playing cards: the one eyed Jack, the ace of diamonds and the King of Spades.

 

Jihyo had some idea of it’s meaning, it was a status symbol in the gang (she’d seen Elkie and Jackson with similar ones). The one-eyed jack was Jackson’s calling card, the King of Spades was to do with the old gang leader who used to “bury his enemies” and the ace was Tzuyu. She was Jackson’s ace as much as Jihyo hated that idea. Still she had to admit, the tattoo did fulfil that ‘bad girl’ image that was so attractive about Tzuyu.

 

Jihyo walked up behind her and back-hugged the taller girl, feeling her tense as she did so before relaxing. She grabbed whatever she was looking for and shuffled the both of them back to the stove.

 

“Someone’s clingy today.” Tzuyu chuckled,

 

“Momo was bullying me.”

 

“I see.”

 

Jihyo went to kiss Tzuyu’s neck but instead saw something else, “Someone cut you?”

 

The angry red line on the side of Tzuyu’s neck had been treated but it still looked sore.

 

“Oh that?” Tzuyu muttered mixing her meal together in the pan, “It’s nothing.”

 

Jihyo hugged her tighter, “You’re okay though, right? Momo said you’d been…off earlier.”

 

Tzuyu turned to her, putting both hands on her her hips and kissed her softly, “I’m fine, I promise.”

 

Jihyo knew that was the only answer she’d get and so let it go, choosing instead to rest her head on Tzuyu’s chest. She knew Tzuyu got hurt a lot but it didn’t make it any easier.

 

“Something smells good.” Momo’s voice sounded behind them as she walked in,

 

Jihyo reluctantly released Tzuyu so that she could return to cooking. Momo walked in and pecked Tzuyu on the cheek before looking into the pot. Tzuyu raised her spatula in warning, “It’ll be ready soon you’re not touching it till them.”

 

Momo pouted and stomped her foot, “Fine.”

 

True to her word Tzuyu had the food ready a little while later and Jihyo helped her plate everything to serve. The trio sat in front of the television to eat, the youngest of the three was a pretty good cook after living independently for so long. Usually she would cook on their birthdays, she didn’t make a lot of money and the little money she had went on rent. The fact she couldn’t repay their big presents made her feel guilty, but Momo and Jihyo loved when she cooked for them.

 

Because it was so domestic, it showed them what their future would one day be like.

 

Dinner was delicious and after they all went into the living room. Tzuyu took a quick detour to shower and get into her own pyjamas, allowing Jihyo and Momo time to get their presents out. Sure it was early but they wanted a lay in tomorrow before Christmas lunch and then dinner at the boarding house. Once Tzuyu was back in the room the trio sat together on the floor, television off but the fireplace roaring beside them

 

“Open mine first!” Momo chirped,

 

Momo always went above and beyond with her presents, she was the generous type nearly to a fault. Out of the three of them she would always spend to most, citing that they were worth it.

 

Jihyo took her present, knowing Tzuyu would open hers after. She giggled a little at Momo practically vibrating on the floor in excitement. She began to tear the wrapping and found a little box inside, she opened it and gasped.

 

“Mo…”

 

“Do you like it?”

 

“It’s beautiful!” Jihyo lifted the gold charm bracelet out of the box, “But…”

 

There were two charms on it already, a puppy and a raccoon.

 

“...why is Herbert on it?”

 

“It’s not Herbert!” Momo whined, “It’s me…”

 

“Oh!” Jihyo blushed, “Either way, I love it.”

 

Tzuyu then opened hers to reveal a black, leather version of the charm bracelet with a unicorn replacing the puppy.

 

“I thought you’d prefer the black, I got myself one in silver so we all got different ones!”

 

“It’s perfect,” Tzuyu smiled, “Thank you.”

 

Both girls leaned over to peck Momo’s cheeks, the eldest squealing as they did so. Next it was Jihyo’s presents and she was buzzing. This year she knew she had nailed it, everything had been planned so well there was nothing that could go wrong. And for once, the author (aka Story God) is not foreshadowing. When Momo opened her watch she screamed, so delighted that Jihyo had remembered that she had wanted one. She tackled Jihyo into a hug.

 

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

 

“It’s okay, Mo. I’m glad you liked it!” Was the winded reply,

 

Tzuyu was silent.

 

Both girls noticed it at the same time and turned to look at her, to find her eyes had welled up and a few stray tears had betrayed her and rolled down her face.

 

“Oh God…” Jihyo sighed, “You hate it.”

 

Tzuyu shook her head and pulled the jacket from the box.

 

She had wondered where her jacket had gone, it was her status symbol gifted by the Golden Dragon himself. She wore it every day, even when the teachers scolded her at school for not being in uniform. On the back it had the name of the gang in Chinese characters and on the top of the right sleeve it had her own calling card (the ace of diamonds) stitched on. Over the years it had gotten damaged; a hole where she was shot, rips from knife fights, dry blood from many injuries, a burn from the time Pinky accidentally set her on fire…don’t ask. Or at least those were the damages that had used to be on it.

 

Jihyo had gotten Elkie to steal the jacket while Tzuyu had taken it off to work on a car and the gang leader had been devastated by the loss. Her girlfriend had felt bad for the upset but knew the pay-off would be worth it. She had spent the last month slowly repairing the jacket. Tzuyu valued effort and thought above monetary value and so Jihyo knew that she would appreciate the repairs. But she hadn’t expected Tzuyu to cry and now nor she or Momo knew what to do.

 

“You fixed it…” Tzuyu whispered, looking over the jacket and running her thumb across the stitching, “God, how long did this take?”

 

Jihyo shrugged, “A while, but it was worth the effort.”

 

Tzuyu looked at her a moment, then crawled forward and kissed her for the millionth time that night. She cradled her face gently and Jihyo was taken aback by the emotion in it. Momo smiled at her girls, even after everything the three of them were so stupidly in love that if anyone actually witnessed it they would probably puke.

 

“So I guess Jihyo wins Christmas!” Momo joked,

 

Tzuyu pulled away and laughed lightly, “Both presents are amazing, I feel worse now that I didn’t get you guys anything.”

 

Momo sighed, “Tzuyu you cooked it’s okay---”

 

“Wait!” Jihyo suddenly got an evil expression on her face, “I know how Tzuyu can make it up to us….”

 

And that was how Tzuyu ended up wearing the ty Mrs. Claus costume. Since Jihyo had intended to wear it herself it was extra short which had made the tall girl blush a little. However, it was worth it so that everyone could say that this Christmas was the best they’d ever had.

 

Besides, it’s not like she had to wear it for very long!