Smoking is Bad (MoJiTzu)

*SEMI PERM-HIATUS* Paper Planes and Rubber Band Balls

A/N - Prompt from kimcharmie_SNSD - a long time commenter who is awesome af!

 

Smoking is Bad (MoJiTzu)

 

The majority of the time Momo was a very naive and innocent person.

 

Sure there were exceptions, like if someone was mean to Jihyo she could grow up enough to let the younger girl cry on her shoulder. Or when she nearly beat the daylights out of Jeongyeon for punching Tzuyu. Or when the three were intimate……annnyway the point still stood that overall, Momo was just an innocent ball of fluff. This was why Tzuyu and Jihyo kept a lot of things from her, mostly to do with men hitting on Jihyo or being inappropriate and whatever it was Tzuyu did with her spare time. Momo knew that things were kept from her but she never minded, she knew she wasn’t the most adult person and sometimes ignorance was bliss.

 

That particular day she had been running an errand for her English teacher during third period. Momo had just been making her way back to the classroom, it had taken her a little longer to deliver Ms Park’s love note to Mr. Doo than it would take most people - but it was Momo, her teacher knew she had a tendency to get distracted so didn’t mind. Plus the head cheerleader was the least likely to read the note and it did contain some embarrassing, details. Momo was halfway to the English block when she spotted a familiar tall figure sneaking behind the old humanities building. Momo had never been back there before, she knew Tzuyu hung out there with her friend Eileen….Ellie? Momo really had to learn the name of Tzuyu’s friends. That one time she called Pinky ‘Greeny’ was embarrassing enough.

 

Seizing the opportunity to finally have a look at the place Momo made her way over. If Tzuyu was there she knew she’d be safe. She walked round the building to find a small area behind it. It had concrete slabs in the middle making a rectangle and the outside was all grass. Tzuyu was stood leaning against the wall, appearing to have not noticed Momo’s presence. Both Momo and Jihyo had agreed that Tzuyu’s ‘rebel’ image was highly attractive. While Momo spent every school day in her cheerleading uniform, the normal uniform was a black blazer and a red tie. Girls were made to wear skirts, a sight Momo was more than content with right now. Tzuyu’s tie was never done properly, instead it would just hang loosely around her neck, her sleeves rolled right up and a black leather jacket on top of the blazer. Teachers usually let her keep the jacket on since Tzuyu had covered her blazer with pins from various bands Momo had never heard of. Tzuyu was the only other person there, enjoying the peace the area held when no one else was around. Momo made to approach her but stopped in her tracks when Tzuyu pulled a lighter and a cigarette out of her jacket pocket.

 

“What are you doing?” Momo asked as the lit death stick placed itself in the younger girls mouth,

 

“I knew I should’ve stopped using here as my smoking area.” Tzuyu muttered to herself,

 

“Jihyo said you didn’t smoke any more.” Momo frowned,

 

“I tried to quit,” Tzuyu explained, “It’s just….hard.”

 

“No, advanced Mathematics is hard.” Momo dead-panned, surprising Tzuyu a little bit, “The choice between life and death is an easy one.”

 

Tzuyu was a little stunned, Momo had never spoken that philosophically before. As the older girl approached to lean her side on the wall Tzuyu could see the childlike worry and curiosity in her eyes. The oldest of the trio was always aware that she was the oldest, some responsibility came with that. While Jihyo was the more likely to nag and lecture, Momo could also step up if need be. She also knew that her girlfriends would move the earth for her, like she would for them. This left Jihyo and Tzuyu at a small disadvantage. Because childlike innocence was Momo’s trump card.

 

“Can I try?”

 

“What!?” Tzuyu snapped, “Of course not!”

 

“Why not?” Momo asked batting her eyelids a little,

 

“Because it’s bad for you, all that smoke is really bad for your lungs and……” Tzuyu trailed off when she realised what Momo was up to,

 

“Then why do you do it?” Momo asked with a small smile, fixing Tzuyu’s tie gently,

 

“It’s….relaxing.” Tzuyu confessed, “I don’t like alcohol so when I want to take the edge off it helps. I started soon after I moved here.”

 

Momo pouted, “Yeah but you were alone then, now you have me and Jihyo. We can be your nicotine.”

 

Tzuyu smirked and leaned down close to her, “Well you are highly addictive.”

 

Momo giggled, she loved a cheesy line, plus being able to be romantic with Tzuyu in public was a rarity so she didn’t mind losing the argument for it. Tzuyu took a deep drag on her cigarette before blowing it back out slowly, making the smoke dance across Momo’s lips. The dancer smiled up at her, “Smells awful.”

 

“Tastes worse.”

 

“Prove it.”

 

Tzuyu closed the gap and kissed her firmly, Momo wrapping her arms round her neck as she deepened it - allowing Tzuyu to carefully back her into the wall. A small part of them both worried they’d be spotted but that fell to the back of their minds as they let the passion of the kiss take over. Tzuyu tasted a little bit like an ashtray but the rest of the taste was so…well Tzuyu that Momo didn’t want to break it. After a minute or so they broke apart, Tzuyu resting her forehead on Momo’s. Momo tugged the girl’s tie a little.

 

“Didn’t taste that bad.” Momo smiled shyly,

 

“No it did not.” Tzuyu smirked in return,

 

“I want to be able to kiss you all the time, like I can with Jihyo.” Momo sulked,

 

“You know why you can’t, it’s for your own good.” Tzuyu told her hugging her and pecking the top of her head,

 

“But why can’t we tell our friends?”

 

“Because they’d worry.” Tzuyu sighed, “They’ll probably find out for themselves one day, you’re not exactly subtle.”

 

Momo nuzzled into Tzuyu’s neck, “Will you be angry?”

 

“No,” Tzuyu smiled, “If they find out on their own that’s different. Just don’t go looking for more drama. Okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Good girl.”

 

“But no more smoking.”

 

“I’ll try.”

 

Meanwhile Mina and Sana burst into the ladies bathroom, pale faced. Mina paced up and down as Sana splashed her face with cold water to wake herself from this awful dream she was sure she was in. Their teacher had sent Sana to find Momo and Mina had a free period anyway, so the duo had been searching all over for her. They had rounded the corner of the old humanities building to see if any of the class skippers had seen her….only to find her cheating on her girlfriend! Chou Tzuyu, of all people, had the girl up against the wall in some intense make-out session. Shocked that their apparently innocent friend would do something so horrible to Jihyo, the duo had bolted. Now they didn’t know what to do. As far as they knew everything was fine between Jihyo and Momo, they were even cuddling throughout study hall.

 

“Do you think Tzuyu forced her?” Mina asked,

 

“No, she’s not Nayeon.” Sana sighed, “Besides I think Momo was definitely enjoying it judging by the hand on Tzuyu’s bre---mmf.”

 

“Don’t say it!” Mina snapped hand over Sana’s mouth,

 

“Howry.” Sana’s muffled voice spoke out,

 

“We need to talke to Nayeon.”

 

“Na-on? Whe de fu oo e ve oo seek oo ayeon?”

 

“Because as Jihyo’s best friend maybe she’ll know more than we do.”

 

Sana said something that was too muffled by Mina’s hand.

 

“tke oor and foff eye mouf, r ill ick it.”

 

Mina pulled her hand away, having to pretend once again that she didn’t want Sana to her. They needed to speak to Nayeon….and Mina was not looking forward to it.