Tzuyu Goes Soft (MoJiTzu)

*SEMI PERM-HIATUS* Paper Planes and Rubber Band Balls

A/N - This is a prompt from tinajaque

 

Soo I now have both a blog and a youtube channel which is making me happy atm. The blog is somewhat depressing but the youtube videos amuse me.

 

So many prompt spaces to fill! A lot of MoJiTzu prompts too so any others to break things up are welcome!

    

Tzuyu Goes Soft (MoJiTzu)

 

Jihyo was stressed.

 

There was a lot going on in her life at that current moment. She had school work, student council, the election campaign, fielding her family’s many, many, many, MANY questions about polyamory and her anniversary with her girlfriends was coming up that weekend. Usually they wouldn’t do much for their anniversary but since they got together over three days each girl got a day to plan something.

The reason was that Momo had confessed her attraction to Tzuyu on the first day, Tzuyu had told them both she liked them and wanted them to stay away on the second day and on the third Jihyo suggested they try things out - the rest, as they say, is history. So they always celebrated the three days of their anniversary.

 

On the first day of their anniversary, Momo gave to them - three couple rings~

 

On the second day of their anniversary, Tzuyu gave to them - One home cooked meal

 

and made sure to wear her own couple ring~

 

On the third day of their anniversary, Jihyo gave to them - ……..

 

She had nothing.

 

Momo came from a rich family so she would often be able to buy them both expensive gifts, like the couple rings. None of them ever took them off since they got them on Friday, Tzuyu choosing to wear hers on a necklace so that she could wear it under her school shirt. Tzuyu didn’t make much money, most of it being used to pay for home and board in the boarding house. But every month she would squirrel some away for things like birthdays, Christmas’ and anniversaries. This left her enough to prepare some sort of amazing feast which she would rope Elkie and Victoria into helping her with. Jihyo usually prepared some form of fun outing but lately she just did not have time for them. They didn’t mind though, using every spare moment they themselves had to help Jihyo with her campaign.

 

Momo helped Jihyo put up posters everywhere while Tzuyu got Jackson to influence any members they had in school. They both joined Jihyo in all nighters preparing badges and practising speeches, they helped her as much as they could and Jihyo was so grateful for that. They deserved something nice - something to prove how much they meant to her. She was so stressed out about finding the perfect place though, something they would all enjoy despite having completely different interests. Realistically, she knew that a quiet movie day in bed would be enough but she wanted to do something special.

 

Luckily for her Sana had of all people had offered her an idea.

 

Apparently she owed Tzuyu one or something…

 

She couldn’t remember how they’d got onto the topic but Momo was talking about her pet dogs back in Japan, she missed them and her sister had been sending her photos. Both girls were surprised when Tzuyu of all people began melting at the sight of the dog, she was cooing and so excited that it reminded both of them that she truly was the youngest. She then told them that she used to have a puppy in Taiwan called Gucci, she began telling story after story - the most information she had ever divulged about what her life had been like in Taiwan and it was all about this tiny dog. Seeing Tzuyu and Momo swap stories about their pets back home made Jihyo’s heart pound at the cuteness. She had let this slip to Sana who had suggested this dog cafe out of town. It was perfect! They could go and play with adorable puppies and then after they could have some cake - once Jihyo had sanitised their hands of course.

 

“Where are we going Ji?” Momo asked from the passenger seat,

 

“You’ll see! It’s my present for our anniversary and a thank you for all the help you’ve given me this week.”

 

Tzuyu, who occupied the middle of the back seat, leaned forward so her head became visible between the two front seats, “You don’t need to thank us, you’d do the same.”

 

Jihyo smiled through the rear-view mirror, “Thanks but I’m still grateful!”

 

They pulled up outside the cafe and Jihyo made both girls stay in the car so she could individually open their doors. It was sweet and quickly turned funny when the usually composed Jihyo then sprinted to the door of the cafe to hold that open for them too. Both girls thanked her and pecked her cheek, the action being mistaken by those in the cafe as some sort of close friendship. It would have bothered Jihyo a little but not today - today would be perfect. As soon as the trio saw all the puppies running and playing in the enclosure one of them let out a high pitched squeal at how cute they were.

 

“Ouch Momo,” Jihyo laughed, “Don’t pop my eardrum.”

 

“Wasn’t me.”

 

Both looked at Tzuyu who was bright red, “They’re really cute.”

 

Before Jihyo could coo at how cute Tzuyu herself was, both her girlfriends ran over to play with the puppies. With a chuckle Jihyo went to join them, Momo (who was actually allergic to dogs) was quickly pulled back and given an antihistamine. Jihyo quickly went over to an older dog, sat away from the excitable pups and them - the dog wriggling onto its back so it could get a tummy rub. Jihyo watched her girls interact with the pups, Momo at this point had puppies engulfing her being. She was giggling as puppies jumped on her and snuggled into her. Jihyo smiled, Momo was naturally adorable but her being consumed by fluffy, waggy tails made her doubly cute. Jihyo then looked around for her other girlfriend and for a moment she couldn’t see her anywhere, but then she spotted her in a far corner with a puppy that looked like it had been in a few fights. She was it and talking to it so much the puppy actually huffed and turned away, Jihyo nearly laughed at how cute Tzuyu looked after being rejected by the puppy. But as the girl took her hand away the puppy turned and cocked it’s head as if to ask why before slowly standing and jumping into Tzuyu’s lap.

 

The smile on her face was almost like a child and Jihyo’s insides melted at the cuteness around her.

 

She decided to sit back and wait for them to get hungry…so she waited…

 

And waited…

 

And waited…

 

Eventually she came to realise that she had been replaced by the puppies. In fact her girlfriends only remembered her existence when the people took to puppies to go outside to run and use the bathroom before they were fed. This allowed the trio to get lunch but all Momo and Tzuyu could talk about were the puppies they met, they even started planning the dog they would get in the future when they all eventually lived together. This royally pissed Jihyo off, they finally get Tzuyu to talk about a future with them and it’s about the damn dog they’ll be getting. Jihyo hated to admit it, but yes…she was jealous of puppies. Even the car ride home the other two were going on and on about the dogs in the cafe and how they wanted to go back whilst Jihyo silently stewed in the front seat. They had barely talked to her all afternoon and they hadn’t even said thank you! Suddenly, Jihyo felt like that older dog - watching the insanity and just wanting a belly rub.

 

She pulled in the garage of the boarding house, Nan was nice enough to let Jihyo park (unintentional pun but still) in their garage because she had quite a nice car. If it were parked on the street someone would definitely steal it. Eventually, Jihyo was laid in Tzuyu’s bed with Momo also crawling in so that she could lay behind her. Momo smiled at her and leaned in to kiss her but Jihyo huffed and tuned round so that she was watching Tzuyu change instead. She tried to ignore the pang of guilt she felt for ignoring Momo, Momo tended to take these things to heart. She was such an innocent soul and Jihyo hated it when she hurt her but she was just so pissed at them both that she didn’t dwell on it. Though the sight of Tzuyu’s as she searched for a shirt made her mind short circuit a little…NO…stay strong.

 

“What’s wrong Jihyo?” Momo asked innocently, “Did I do something wrong?”

 

“No, Momo.”

 

Tzuyu, now wearing her night shirt, climbed into bed in front of Jihyo, “Thanks for today, I had fun.”

 

“Cool.”

 

Tzuyu and Momo exchanged a look from either side of their girlfriend, “What’s up?”

 

“Nothing….just carry on talking about the damn puppies.”

 

“But they were so cute!” Momo chirped,

 

“Yeah, you keep saying.” Jihyo snapped laying on her back and staring at the ceiling,

 

Tzuyu slowly connected the dots and smirked, “Park Jihyo are you…jealous?”

 

Jihyo sat up, “No!”

 

“Oh my God she is!” Momo laughed, “Aww Jihyo-ah!”

 

“Well….you seemed to love them more than you love me.” Jihyo pouted,

 

Both girls kissed her cheeks on either side, Tzuyu also pecking her nose, “You’re so cute.”

 

“Of course we love you more than the puppies.” Momo told her patting her leg under the covers as a comfort,

 

“We shouldn’t have ignored you either,” Tzuyu added, “You did a nice thing for us and we’re very grateful.”

 

Suddenly the hand on Jihyo’s leg went up further and Momo nibbled her ear, “Maybe we should show you how grateful we are.”

 

“Okay…” Jihyo replied kissing Momo gently, then she smirked, “Though after that squeal earlier Tzuyu can’t top any more.”

 

“Hey!” Tzuyu snapped, blushing,

 

“Aww baby Tzuyu playing with the puppies was so cute!” Momo teased,

 

“I’m not cute!” Tzuyu pouted,

 

“You’re just a big softy deep down aren’t you.” Jihyo laughed, booping her nose,

 

“Nooo!” Tzuyu whined before pouting again,

 

“Aigoo.” Momo smiled before leaning over Jihyo to kiss Tzuyu firmly,

 

The kiss got heavier and soon Jihyo was given the thank you she deserved…

 

Take that stupid puppies!