Tzuyu's Girlfriend (MoJiTzu)

*SEMI PERM-HIATUS* Paper Planes and Rubber Band Balls

A/N - This is a prompt from Choutzudesu

 

I HAVE HEARD YOU - I KNOW YOU ALL WANT THEM BACK. RELAX! PLEASE LEAVE OTHER PROMPTS TOO HAHA

 

Tzuyu’s Girlfriend (MoJiTzu)

 

Tzuyu stood in the hallway waiting for Elkie and Pinky to quit messing around in their lockers so that they could go get food. Jimin was still suspended while the school were taking statements from other girls who had come forward about him, his daddy was trying to buy his way back in but it looked like the school weren’t budging this time. But at least for now Tzuyu could eat in the canteen, even if it did mean watching Jihyo and Momo flirting. It was sad to see them pretending to be happy, Tzuyu wanted to go back to them but they were better off without her - safer. Tzuyu blinked, that wasn’t the line of thought she wanted to have right now.

 

Her eyes drifted to the presidential campaign posters. V (one of Jimin’s henchmen) was running in his stead - that wouldn’t end well. Tzuyu smiled to herself when she saw a random splash of pink across Jihyo’s poster, knowing full well that Momo had put it there. She could imagine them arguing, Momo saying there wasn’t any pink and Jihyo saying no it had to look professional, they’d push and pull the paint can and one (or both) would drop it leading to the one pink slash. Tzuyu’s smile had faded, if she had been there she would have laughed with them and pecked Jihyo’s pouting lips with a grin as Momo cuddled them both. Momo was the best at cuddles. Tzuyu felt tears prick in her eyes but luckily someone walked into her, offering a distraction.

 

“Sorry.” Tzuyu said quickly regaining her balance,

 

“You should be.” The girl snapped back before walking off,

 

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow. Damn that was different. As she walked away Tzuyu noted her leather jacket, unlike Tzuyu’s own, only rather than wear the usual uniform the girl had tailored her trousers to resemble that of skinny jeans. Tzuyu smirked, she was attractive - that was true. She recognised the girl too, Naeun from APink. APink were another school band, Jeongyeon’s main rivals. They were more heavy rock than the pop-punk stuff Jeongyeon, Chae and Dahyun did. Naeun was their guitarist and somewhat of a local legend. Known troublemaker too, Tzuyu could respect that.

 

“What was that?” Elkie asked in Chinese,

 

“What was what?”

 

“Don’t play dumb! You were checking her out!” Pinky squealed,

 

Tzuyu blushed, caught off guard by the accusation, “Was not.”

 

“Look she’s blushing!” Elkie jumped up and down drawing more attention to them than Tzuyu wanted,

 

“Shut up,” Tzuyu snapped, “Let’s go eat.”

 

The trio went to their usual table and sat down. This time Tzuyu was facing the table where the others all sat. Since Nayeon and Dahyun had gotten together she, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung had all started sitting at that other table. What Tzuyu immediately spotted was the hickey on Momo’s neck. It was funny, now that they were apart she got jealous. That never happened when they were together. With a sigh Tzuyu tore her eyes away and began discussing tactics in low Chinese. Jimin and his boys would wait for them after school sometimes and they were going to be ready. Mark ran over and needed Elkie and Pinky for something so they ran off. Probably a last minute call from Jackson. That left Tzuyu alone, eating her depression burger.

 

She could hear Jihyo trying to intervene between Nayeon and Jeongyeon’s arguing but tried not to look over. Instead her gaze drifted to the pair of eyes watching her. Naeun was staring at her from her own table. Tzuyu raised her eyebrows at her and Naeun winked. Before their (what Jihyo had mumbled to the table) eye-ing could continue Cheng Xiao slid into the seat opposite. Tzuyu felt the familiar annoyance consume her. Cheng Xiao babbled on about something and Tzuyu just watched her, wondering when she’d come up for air. Suddenly, two hands leaned on the table. Tzuyu followed them up to see Naeun glaring at her captor.

 

“Excuse me,” Cheng Xiao said, “We were having a conversation.”

 

“Please, cheerleader,” Naeun scoffed, “Why don’t you run back to your table like a good little girl?”

 

Cheng Xiao looked at Tzuyu but she had her eyes on Naeun, thoroughly amused. The rebuffed girl huffed and stormed back to her table, Naeun sliding into her abandoned seat. Jihyo and Momo watched with interest when Cheng Xiao had returned saying that Tzuyu was mean.

 

“Thanks.” Tzuyu said bluntly,

 

“Welcome.”

 

Silence.

 

“Soo..did you want something?” Tzuyu asked,

 

Naeun shrugged and stole a chip from Tzuyu’s tray, “Just for her to back off.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t share.”

 

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow, well that was a turn of events. Tzuyu’s only real relationship was her having to ‘share’ and sure she had loved it and missed it, but sometimes she had wondered what a ‘normal relationship’ would be like. She assessed Naeun for a moment, she could take care of herself - Tzuyu had seen the girl fight and she could definitely hold her own. She was as….overbearing as Jihyo or innocent as Momo. Maybe it’d be worth a try.

 

“Share?” Tzuyu asked with a smirk,

 

Her smirk was returned, “You’re hot, a badass - I’d be an idiot not to try my luck.”

 

“I’m impressed.”

 

“Pick you up at seven?”

 

“It’s a date.”

 

_____

 

Tzuyu never knew how nervous she could get.

 

She had been terrified before her first triple date with her girlfriends….ex-girlfriends. But now the nerves were back and Tzuyu didn’t really know what to do. Elkie had helped get her dressed, keeping her with a (what she had called) ‘hot lesbian biker mystic’. She said goodbye to Elkie and walked out the front door - immediately spotting Naeun leaning against the most beautiful bike Tzuyu had ever seen. She was in awe of it for two minutes, Naeun even commenting she was more interested in the bike than in her. It was the first time Tzuyu rode a bike from behind. Her arms wrapped round Naeun’s waist the way Momo or Jihyo would wrap theirs around hers. Jihyo would always panic and squeeze her extra tight, while Momo just used it as an excuse to cuddle. When they got to the bar Naeun held the door open and treated her like a princess, like how Tzuyu had always treated Jihyo and Momo.

 

“Y’know,” Naeun had said halfway through the night, “I thought you’d be frigid after the whole Jimin thing.”

 

Tzuyu shrugged, “It just solidified my hatred of , in all meanings of the word.”

 

Naeun laughed before smiling at her, “You keep drifting off. You’d rather be here with someone else huh?”

 

Tzuyu sighed, “I’m sorry. Just got dumped.”

 

“You!?” Naeun was genuinely surprised, “Someone dumped you, okay - they’re crazy.”

 

“It was a….delicate situation.”

 

“Jihyo and Momo don’t do gang stuff, I get it.”

 

“Yeah and----wait, how’d you know that!?”

 

“I was helping out that dance show you did for detention and when I snuck off for a smoke I heard you guys saying that you’d come out about your relationship once Jihyo was re-elected.”

 

“You don’t think it’s weird?”

 

“None of my business,” Naeun shrugged, “Jealous of the threesomes though.”

 

Tzuyu smirked, “They were great, but it was more than that.”

 

“Lovey-dovey ?”

 

“Crap-tons.”

 

“Then why are you here with me?”

 

Tzuyu looked up at her, “I wanted to try normal.”

 

“How’d you like it?”

 

“Boring to be honest, you’re not…”

 

“I’m not them. That’s okay,” Naeun smiled, “At least I had a shot right?”

 

They had a good night after that and soon they were back on the bike on their way to the boarding house. Naeun walked Tzuyu to her door and gave her a hug.

 

“Y’know it’s customary to end dates with a kiss.”

 

“Oh really?”

 

“C’mon, you’re single.”

 

Tzuyu hesitated, she hadn’t kissed anyone but Momo and Jihyo for a very long time (not counting spin the bottle with Cheng Xiao - she had repressed that). She felt nervous again…but then she remembered the hickey on Momo’s neck earlier that day. She remembered the social media photos of Momo and Jihyo kissing in Japan. Her loneliness hit her full force and she decided…. it. She closed the gap and kissed Naeun with all she had, it wasn’t as soft as Jihyo or as passionate as Momo but it was still good. It still stirred something inside her. Soon she was beating Naeun’s tongue into submission - enjoying how the older girl made little noises of approval. When Tzuyu pulled away she dragged Naeun’s bottom lip out with her teeth before letting go.

 

“Wow.”

 

“This is purely fun right?” Tzuyu asked in a husky voice, twirling Naeun’s hair around her finger and tugging it lightly,

 

“It better be fun.”

 

“I have a few tricks.”

 

As Tzuyu led the girl inside a duo watched from their car over the road. The air around them was heavy. Momo growled, uncharacteristically for her, all she wanted to do was leap from the car and drag Naeun out of Tzuyu’s house by her hair….but she couldn’t….she didn’t have the right to. Jihyo felt like she’d been punched in the stomach. Sure, Tzuyu was single - but part of her hated seeing her kiss someone else. She wasn’t stupid, it wasn’t a romantic kiss - they’d been following them since they overheard the conversation in the cafeteria. If Tzuyu wanted to sleep with someone else they couldn’t stop her.

 

“H-Have we lost her Jihyo?”

 

“Over my dead body.”