Party

*SEMI PERM-HIATUS* Paper Planes and Rubber Band Balls

 

A/N - This is a request that I had forgotten about (sorry, I think I got it right before my break) ) from: Wolf_Puppy

 

BTW in terms of other characters that may come up (I know very little about these groups):

 

Jeongyeons friends - Blackpink

School council: Red Velvet

Cheerleaders: GFriend and some of Cosmic Girls

Jocks: BTS

 

Party

 

Nayeon grinned as she looked over her party.

 

It was the first party of the year and it was in full swing. She’d hidden all the vases and expensive objects her parents had entrusted her with while they were away in the upstairs bedrooms - most of which were locked. Had to leave a couple open because it was party tradition for young couples to get off at parties, that’d be the maid’s problem not Nayeon’s. The pounding of the music and loud shouting and talking filled the mansion, everybody was there. Jihyo and Momo were dancing in the centre, they were dancing rather innocently and intimately which made Nayeon smile. Her smile dropped when she saw Tzuyu nearby, not looking at them but not listening to whatever her friends were saying either. Poor kid. Jeongyeon was bragging to some fangirls at the other end of the room, Chaeyoung looking uncomfortable while Dahyun was eagle dancing on her mahogany table. Nayeon chuckled to herself, Dahyun was such a little dork. Nayeon watched her for a while until she spotted Mina and Sana coming over to talk to Chaeyoung and Nayeon had to look away.

 

She was glad Mina had felt comfortable enough to come, it’d be one step closer to forgiveness.

 

Nayeon almost laughed at how miserable Sana looked, Mina being distracted by Chaeyoung. She wondered if Sana knew she was in love with Mina yet or if was just everyone except the two of them that had figured it out. It was then Nayeon decided to spice things up, she located her friend Wendy and told her to gather any GIRL that wanted to play spin the bottle. They had played it co-ed before but that had not ended well. Stupid Jimin. Soon enough there was a large group sat in Nayeon’s basement, the noise from upstairs muffled. Nayeon placed a bottle in the middle and decided to start them off. She spun the bottle, everyone watched as it went round a couple times before landing on Dahyun. Dahyun looked nervous, it didn’t take Nayeon long to figure out this would probably be her first kiss.

 

“What you waiting for?” Seulgi asked with a teasing tone,

 

Nayeon thought for a moment, sure she had felt some sort of weird attraction to the girl but she couldn’t just take her first kiss. Not after everything that she’d learnt from her relationship with Mina. She began to get closer to the pale girl, now able to see the genuine fear in her eyes….

 

Nayeon kissed her cheek, ignoring the disappointed sounds their friends made. Her eyes met Mina’s who offered her a small smile. Nayeon felt somewhat proud to have received some form of positive reaction from the girl. Jeongyeon thought it was hilarious, she was equally disappointed that Nayeon had chickened out. Dahyun looked somewhat disappointed, Jeongyeon smirked at her - looked like baby Dahyunnie had a little crush. As Chaeyoung was next to Nayeon it was her turn next, Jeongyeon watched the bottle the bottle spin but as soon as it started to slow she began to panic. The bottle was pointing at her, Chaeyoung looked down nervously.

 

“Go on Jeong,” Nayeon grinned, “Your turn.”

 

“I-I-I can’t.” Jeongyeon stammered, “Chaeyoung’s just a kid, I can’t do that! She shouldn’t be playing anyway.”

 

“What the hell Jeong?” Chaeyoung snapped, “I can play if I want to play, you’re not my mother!”

 

“C’mon Chae you don’t really wanna kiss me, do ya?” Jeongyeon awkwardly laughed,

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Oookay,” Nayeon continued, “Cheng Xiao, your next.”

 

Momo felt for Chaeyoung, she too was often treated as a child. She and Jihyo were watching from the side, not really wanting to kiss anyone that wasn’t each other or Tzuyu. But Elkie had thought it’d be funny to drag a very unenthusiastic Chou Tzuyu over to play. Momo giggled at the site of her other girlfriend not even watching the game, instead texting Jihyo so that they could still interact. Momo watched Cheng Xiao spin the bottle and when it stopped she and Jihyo exchanged an uncomfortable look.

 

“Tzuyu.” Nayeon sang causing the girl to look up,

 

Momo was sad, Cheng Xiao had been flirting with Tzuyu for weeks leading to both Momo and Jihyo really disliking the girl. The worst part was she would only speak Chinese to Tzuyu so the couple had no idea what she was saying. This was the main reason why Momo wanted to come out and say Tzuyu was theirs, she wanted to stop people like Cheng Xiao from even SUSPECTING that they stood a chance. Jihyo’s grip on Momo’s shoulder tightened, letting Momo know that she too wasn’t happy with this. Tzuyu side eyes them briefly before slowly crawling towards the other girl. The back of her shirt rolled up a bit revealing the tattoo on her back, instantly Momo wanted to run over and cover it, she and Jihyo were the only ones allowed to see that.

 

Both girls looked away when Tzuyu let Cheng Xiao kiss her, while it only lasted a couple of seconds for Momo it felt like ages. Every part of her body was screaming for her to tear them apart. When they did pull away Tzuyu immediately went back to her phone while Cheng Xiao’s friends . Sana caught Momo’s eyes at one point to send her a comforting look but the game went on.

 

Then eventually Mina’s turn came round and Sana was dreading it. She didn’t know why she hated the idea of Mina kissing someone else when she herself had been able to kiss Joy with no problem the round before. Sana watched as Mina span the bottle and it landed on Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon spoke out in protest again but Sana couldn’t say a word. As Jeongyeon’s comments were beginning to irritate Chaeyoung she decided to do this quickly. She sent Mina a look, asking for an okay and Mina gave her a small smile. Sana looked away as Chaeyoung kissed Mina.

 

After a couple seconds she pulled Mina back, “Alright, alright that’s enough.”

 

After that the game didn’t continue for that much longer and Jihyo was relieved. However, Cheng Xiao stuck with Tzuyu all night, openly flirting with her. This drove Jihyo crazy, while she wasn’t anywhere near as physically motivated as Momo even she had to hold herself back from smacking that hoe upside the head. At one point Nayeon had come over to distract them but it hadn’t worked. Jihyo knew that while Tzuyu would never say it, it sometimes bothered her that she couldn’t be open about how much she cared for Momo and Jihyo. That was why when they were alone Tzuyu would receive as much affection as Momo and Jihyo could give, but Jihyo was always afraid Tzuyu would decide she didn’t want this - that she’d want a normal relationship.

 

Jihyo could and would never force her to stay, but she didn’t want it to come to that.

 

At one point Cheng Xiao squeezed Tzuyu bicep and Jihyo felt her insides twist at how uncomfortable her girlfriend was. Mina and Chaeyoung just watched the separated trio with sad gazes, while they had inducted Tzuyu somewhat into their ‘unrequited love club’ the girl’s situation wasn’t that different. She was still in love with people that she couldn’t act on. Mina was little bit put out that Sana had been avoiding her since spin the bottle, getting more and more drunk until she ended up making out with someone in an upstairs room. It hurt Mina to know that but there wasn’t much she could do.

 

Maybe it was time she got over Sana?

 

Today she had kissed Chaeyoung and while there was no romantic feeling there, she had still found it to be a pleasurable experience. Maybe it would be time for Mina to move on, to find someone that will really love her. Not do what Nayeon did or toy with her like Sana was doing. She brought these points up to Chaeyoung as she nursed her wine on the sofa. Chaeyoung brought up similar concerns, having more alcohol than Mina causing a loose tongue.

 

“Besides, kissing you was fun.”

 

“It was nice to kiss someone that wasn’t….Nayeon.” Mina sighed,

 

“Well, if we can’t kiss who we want to kiss…?”

 

Chaeyoung’s silent question hung in the air for a moment and Mina considered it. Not saying anything else, deciding to be reckless for the first time in her life, Mina leaned forward and kissed Chaeyoung. They ignored the cat-calls and wolf-whistles, just focusing on the comfort the action gave each other. They didn’t see Jeongyeon storm off, nor did they see Sana shell shocked halfway down the stairs coming back from her own make-out session. There was no real love in the kiss, it was all to vent out feelings neither girl knew how to confess.

 

While all that was going on Dahyun excused herself to the patio in the back garden. It was really late and she had just about reached her social quota for the night. The stars were out and Dahyun was quite content to watching them twinkle from afar. After witnessing Chaeyoung kissing Myoui Mina of all people, Dahyun thought she needed a break. She heard the door open and close behind her, not looking over - continuing to lean her front on the wooden railing. Heels clicked across the floor and Nayeon leant next to her.

 

“Hey.” Nayeon greeted prompting Dahyun to look at her,

 

“Thanks,” Dahyun blurted out, nerves taking over, “For not kissing me in front of everyone.”

 

“That’s alright,” Nayeon hummed, “I couldn’t take your first kiss like that, it wasn’t fair.”

 

“W-Well I guess there would be worse ways…y’know to lose my first kiss.”

 

Nayeon looked at her, “You would’ve let me?”

 

“Not in front of everyone but….yeah I guess. I could even, maybe, like it…or whatever.”

 

Nayeon hesitated, “Why me?”

 

Dahyun sighed, “I don’t want to be like Chaeyoung or Sana who find their comfort from someone they don’t love, or like Tzuyu who can’t show the world how much they love someone. I want to be honest with myself and everyone around me, I left the door open that day so you would come in. So that I could maybe talk to you but I chickened out.”

 

Woah…

 

“I like you Nayeon, I watched you come and listen to me play all that week. I’d lost all interest in playing hence repeating the same songs over and over. I was bored, I was over the piano but you….just by coming to listen so often gave my music life again. There’s something there and, if only to be a thank you, I would like to give you my first kiss.”

 

“Only as a thank you?”

 

“I like you Nayeon, if you don’t like me back at least take my first kiss.”

 

Dahyun was weird, no one could dispute that. But Nayeon found that her lips were addictive.

 

Meanwhile, inside Tzuyu was trying not to punch Cheng Xiao in the face. If a girl flirting with her in full view of her girlfriends wasn’t bad enough, she also had an unread Chinese message in her phone that she didn’t want to risk anyone else reading. Which was super ING difficult with Cheng Xiao hanging off her arm all night. Jackson was a very large factor of Tzuyu’s life and he knew her very well, well enough to know that she would only ignore his messages if there was someone around who should not see it. He trusted her and Jackson trusted very few people.

 

After a while she said she needed to go to the bathroom and excused herself to go and read the message upstairs were she wouldn’t be bothered. As she walked up the steps she spotted one door that had been left open, as she walked towards it she felt a pair of strong arms push her in and caused her to fall on the couch inside. Turning round, ready to fight her way out, she relaxed at the site of her girlfriends. Jihyo locking the door and Momo pouncing on her, straddling her lap to leave little kisses up and down her neck.

 

“Sorry Tzu,” Jihyo said kneeling on the sofa next to her, “Watching her all over you was hard for us, we had to get you alone somehow.”

 

Before Tzuyu could speak Momo started making a large purple mark on her neck, “Mine.”

 

“Ours.” Jihyo corrected pecking Tzuyu’s lips,

 

Again whatever happened upstairs was not Nayeon’s problem…..her maid’s problem.