Ready (2na)

*SEMI PERM-HIATUS* Paper Planes and Rubber Band Balls

Please someone prompt me some innocent fluff - please?

 

Ready (2na)

 

Mina was frustrated.

 

After months of dating Sana she had heard a lot of stories. Mostly about how she was in bed, that she was some sort of goddess and whilst it bothered her that half the girls at school knew all this she was safe in the knowledge that Sana would wait until she was ready. They’d had a moment a month ago in which Mina had tried to say she was ready but in actuality she really hadn’t been and was still grateful that Sana knew her so well. But now she was, really was, she was ready to see if everything that was said about Sana was true. However, no amount of hints she gave the girl got it through her thick skull that Mina wanted her to boink her penguin brain out!

 

School was going to start again tomorrow so this would be her last real chance to seduce her without having to worry about school work or cheerleading. But no matter what she tried Sana was not getting the hint and so Mina was left both mentally and physically frustrated. They were all at Nayeon’s for dinner, her mother had left earlier that day and so they had decided to spend the evening with Nayeon since she had gotten used to having a full house (she had let slip to Dahyun that she was going to miss having people with her all the time so the group had decided to visit more often). Even Jeongyeon had come, after being reassured that Tzuyu wouldn’t be there because she had to work.

 

Mina was sat in an armchair on Sana’s lap, thinking over the events of the last week. At the start of the week she had been alone with Nayeon for a solid ten minutes, they had been working hard to regain their friendship and so Nayeon had noted that Mina was being even more quiet than usual. The younger girl was just deep in thought about how stupidly oblivious her girlfriend was. Unsure if it was her place to ask, Nayeon didn’t say anything at first. If it was something to do with her ex-girlfriend’s relationship it really wasn’t anything to do with her. Plus, a small part of her still didn’t want to know. Having Mina around so much lately had brought back a small bond between Mina and Nayeon and Nayeon was keen to not let it get much stronger. Not because of anything romantic but it would definitely cause more drama than it was worth.

 

“Nayeon, can I ask you something?”

 

 

“Y-Yeah?”

 

“It’s about Sana.”

 

Nayeon sighed, “I don’t think I should be getting involved, y’know the whole exes thing.”

 

“But you know more about this stuff than me,” Mina confessed, “Plus I know you went through something similar. But if it makes you uncomfortable…”

 

“No! No, not uncomfortable.” Nayeon didn’t know why she was lying, “What’s up?”

 

Mina explained the situation.

 

Nayeon hesitated for a moment, “Have you tried acting seductive?”

 

Thinking it was a good start Mina tried it. That night she put on a y outfit and began planning how she would seduce Sana. She lit candles and played y music, she got Momo to leave for the night. However, it was winter so being dressed in a scantily clad outfit caused Mina to shiver. She was sat on the sofa shivering away, in the dark surrounded by flickering candles whilst Momo’s “” playlist played through the speakers. When the door opened, Mina began preparing to be seductive.

 

“Why are there candles?” Sana asked, “Is there a power cut?”

 

Mina stared at her for a second, “Umm no…”

 

“Aw! You were trying to be romantic? That’s so cute!” Sana gushed cuddling her girlfriend on the sofa, “Your so adorable! Oh babe, your shivering let me get you a jumper!”

 

After that Mina’s luck just continued to fall short, preventing her of reaching her final goal of getting into her girlfriend’s more experienced pants. The very next day she had asked Jeongyeon the same question she had asked Nayeon and the older girl had told her about aphrodisiacs. Jeongyeon’s father was a chef and therefore she knew quite a bit about aphrodisiacs. She gave Mina a long list and the Japanese woman spent an hour at the store gathering them all. It would be normal for her to cook at their dorm room, mostly because Momo had two girlfriends that fed her and Sana was a liability in everything she did so Mina had to either learn or starve.

 

When she got home she cooked the oysters, melted the chocolate and got the strawberries ready for dipping. After fighting a hungry Momo off, Mina was able to lay the table for when Sana got home. She actually ended up preparing an amazing dinner, a dinner which Sana sat down and ate every bite of. Every. Single. Bite. The issue wasn’t the food, the issue was when Sana ate one chocolate covered strawberry to many and began groaning. Turns out her stomach was crammed to capacity and it was rebelling, that night Mina had to tuck her girlfriend in bed with a hot water bottle for her aching tummy and when she walked out Momo was finishing off the melted chocolate.

 

While they spooned out the left over chocolatey goodness, Momo was given the details of Mina’s problem and she had offered her own advice. It began as advice, then drifted into a WAY too intimate retelling of Momo’s last night with her girlfriends, then descended into another intimate anecdote before Mina got to the point Momo was attempting to make. Momo and her sat up all night preparing and the following evening, Mina attempted to give Sana a . The problem was the action made both girls uncomfortable, then as Mina attempted to swing her leg over she walloped Sana’s nose.

 

This ended in a nose bleed and a hospital trip.

 

Jihyo had heard about the event from Momo and (as the peoples president) decided to put her two cents in. Her advice as to sit Sana down and bring up a list of well prepared points that would make Sana see her way of thinking. Basically, she suggested Mina treat it like a debate. Now Mina was not the best at public speaking and whilst Sana wasn’t exactly the public it still made her nervous. She asked Jihyo whether or not she could write it down on paper and read it out to which Jihyo said “No that’s unprofessional.”

 

WHEN HAD GOT SO COMPLICATED!?

 

So Mina came up with her own solution, she took all of the ideas Jihyo had given her and wrote the answers on her arms. Only due to the weather outside, Sana had (unbeknownst to Mina) cranked the heat right up. That added to Mina’s nervousness meant that by the time she’d gotten rid of Momo and sat Sana down, she had sweat off all her notes and panicked. In the end she lied about wanting cuddles and a very confused Sana did as asked.

 

Dahyun was her next turn, she had asked the girl to write her a simple piano piece for her to dance to. The idea was that Mina was strengthening her body again following the shooting, dancing would serve as a good distraction from the…damage the bullet had caused. She was still reeling but was trying not to think about it. Anyway, she had ended up confiding in Dahyun who had her own idea. Dahyun and Nayeon did couples yoga and Mina was scandalised to be told that after they would go they would have the best ever when they got home. It was something about the positions and having Nayeon’s in her face. Whilst it was more information that Mina EVER wanted, it was a good idea.

 

The yoga was definitely a good method. They were up close and personal, there was touching and intimacy - Mina could feel the settle in the air like lead. Then Sana’s touches began lingering, she began to make flirty little comments and Mina could feel her begin to open up to Mina’s eventual confession….until Sana’s foot slipped and she hit the floor like a ton of bricks - knocking herself unconscious.

 

This ended in a concussion and ANOTHER trip to the hospital.

 

Chaeyoung’s idea was Mina’s least favourite but at this point she was willing to try anything. Chaeyoung was really into a, to the point where her kindle was nothing but badly written which made anyone who saw it uncomfortable. She was a little ert, who knew!? Anyway, Chaeyoung leant her a book and told her to read it aloud to Sana. Fighting her shyness she took the sticky book and that night, whilst the couple lay cuddled up in bed, she began reading it. She began getting more and more uncomfortable and by the words: “He spanked my like an African drum” Mina had been put off for life. It was 50 Shades of and she was NOT here for it.

 

In the end she decided to try Tzuyu. She knew for a fact that Tzuyu had helped Sana a lot, plus their friendship consisted of short conversations with little to no small talk. Therefore, Mina knew she’d get a short decisive answer from someone who knew Sana pretty well by this point. She cornered the younger girl at work whilst she was fixing a car, they stood in silence for ten minutes until Mina blurted out the problem. Tzuyu didn’t even look at her, instead she just told her to: “Bite the bullet and ing tell her already, I don’t know!”.

 

So that’s what Mina was going to do, the second they got home Mina joined Sana in her room and they cuddled. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves Mina tried to think of a delicate and eloquent way to phrase this…

 

“Sana I want you to me like a cheap city .”

 

How much of Chaeyoung’s book did she read?

 

Sana laughed, shocked, “What?”

 

With a groan Mina sat up, “I’ve been trying to tell you all week…I’m ready. I want to…to…”

 

Sana giggled a pecked her lips softly, “Are you sure?”

 

“Y-Yeah. I’m still a little scared but it’s time, I’m ready.” Mina blushed, “Life’s too short, we nearly died. I want to share every first with you, so…take me!”

 

Mina dramatically laid back on the bed.

 

Sana giggled again, “Not tonight.”

 

“Whyy~??”

 

“You’re cute,” Sana smiled, “Tomorrow night we’ll kick Momo out and I’ll make it really special.”

 

“Promise?” Mina pouted, in her rare display of cuteness,

 

Sana kissed her pout, “Promise.”

 

“Thank you for not doing it with me next door!” Momo’s voice sounded from the next room,

 

“Yeah well maybe you can do the same next time Jihyo or Tzuyu are over.” Sana snapped,

 

Mina laughed and Sana pulled her into a hug, the couple spending another night in each others arms. Momo even turned the heating off for them so that Sana wouldn’t overheat.