Teapot

Infinite Daddies

 

Happy Easter, here's some more crap.

++++++++++

 

 

Yeol: Casually strolls into Infinite's main living room while dressed up as The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. With a giant teapot under one arm and a colorful picnic basket in the other.

Hogyu: Stare quietly from a safe distance away to see what fresh hell he has for them today.

Yeol: Calmly sets his abnormally large teapot down onto the table closest to their back window before beginning to unpack his basket. Revealing the most stereotypical British morning tea arrangement ever. Complete with four place settings, a yellow and white flowery doily tablecloth, crumpets, and tiny decorative spoons. 

Hogyu: Exchange questionable looks.

Yeol: Romantically sighs as he sits down in his chair while wistfully staring out the window like the main character from some middle-aged woman's favorite melodrama. Fully embraced in his own picturesque world as the sun shined down only on him. The birds merrily chirping their love songs for him in order to draw him outside so that they may praise his beauty up close, in person. Before deciding to pick his big teapot up in both hands and gently pour its red liquid out into the little teacup placed right before him. Leaving the other three decorative cups ignored. For their charming imaginary friends had yet to arrive.

Hoya: Cautiously leaning over towards Gyu to whisper, "But why is it red?"

Gyu: More concerned with the teapot's surprisingly squishy appearance than it's curious contents. 

Yeol: Carefully places his teapot back down. Spinning it gently to perfectly align it back into place with his other pretty little pieces around the table. Before lifting the blue and white teacup up to his nose to take in its blissful aroma, "Nngh-haaaa.."

Teapot: Jiggles.

Gyu: "What the...?"

Hoya: Takes a nervous step forward.

Yeol: "Oh?" sets his teacup back down before even taking a sip. To lean forward and lift up the teapot's lid.

Teapot: *Pop* out springs Monkey's giggling little head.

Yeol: Pats Monkey softly with his right hand as his left hand re-lifts his teacup - pinky out. While almost secretively, daringly, staring in Hogyu's direction. After having purposefully ignored them up until now. 

Gyu: Looks this deranged motherer dead in the eye, "Do not drink that child." Because, nope, that's enough of this bull for today. It's only 7 AM, but that's enough. If only for Monkey's sake. 

Yeol: In response, gives Gyu that "Is that a challenge?" look.

Gyu: "Ya! Don't you dare drink that baby!"

Yeol: Drinks baby.

Gyu: "That's it!" Marches over to save Monkey from, surely, years of therapy to come. Struggling to free the infant from his cushy little juice-filled trap, when Myungsoo comes bursting out of Myungyeol's shared apartment.

Soo: Shouting, "Ya! Yeol, we're late! We're late! We're late for Myungki's playdate!" Instinctually identifying said-infant in Gyu's hands as he quickly snatches him away. Completely ignorant of the other's circumstances. Baby in one arm and diaper bag in the other as he runs towards the door.

Gyu: "Aigoo-!?

Hoya: Wide-eyed and somewhat frightened at how this will all end.

Soo: "What the--?" Faulters as he struggles to unlock the front door while slowly taking notice that something is amiss here. Only now realizing that Monkey's squishy. And wet. "...?"

Soo: Stares at Yeol.

Soo: Stares at Monkey.

Soo: Stares at Yeol.

Soo: Stares at Monkey.

Soo: Stares at Hogyu.

Soo: Stares at Yeol.

Soo: Stares at Hogyu.

Soo: Stares at Yeol.

Soo: Stares at Monkey. 

Soo: Stares at Yeol.

Soo: Silently removes the Bunny-eared Easter headband that Yeol'd encouraged him to wear for Monkey's playdate that morning. Before taking the expensive pocketwatch that Yeol'd also gifted him - to make up for the fight that they'd had a few nights earlier - out of his pocket. "Was all this really necessary just to get back at me?"

Yeol: Sips tea.

Soo: "Sungyeol...there is no playdate, is there?"

Yeol: Sips tea.

Soo: Drops Monkey's diaper bag to the floor as he threateningly approaches him.

Yeol: Sips tea nervously.

Soo: "Sungyeol, why is my child submerged in cranberry juice?"

Yeol: Sips tea very carefully.

Soo: Sets Monkey down on the table as he leans over to glare at his husband, "And why the hell are you dressed up as The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland? Lee Sungyeol, talk to me."

Yeol: Sips tea while stifling his laughter.

Soo: Glares harder, "Lee Sungyeol... Why did you trick me into cosplaying as that damned rabbit?"

Yeol: Reaches for Monkey in order to refill his cup.

Soo: Slaps his hand away, "Stop sipping that damn teacup and answer my questions."

Yeol: Sips empty teacup while pouting. 

Soo: Leans in even closer as he physically threatens to choke a .

Yeol: Just then rolls his eyes before shifting them in Hogyu's direction.

Soo: "Huh?"

Yeol: Nods his head towards Hogyu this time.

Soo: "What about them? Are they in on this too?"

Yeol: Uses his tiny spoon to stir his imaginary tea.

Soo: Scoffs, "Yeah, so what are they then? Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum?" 

Yeol: Quickly sips tea with an evil glint in his eye.

Hogyu: "Hey!?"

Soo: Begrudgingly relaxes a bit, "...Touché." 

Yeol: *Pop* As if nothing immidietly bursts out of his chair like the director had just screamed cut and his scene was over! To energetically glomp his utterly bewildered husband like the mental case that he is. Giving him a big kiss before shouting, "Happy Easter, you bipolar bastard!"

Hogyu: *blink blink*

Soo: "What-the--!?"

Gyu: "Ok, that's it, you two need couple's therapy! I'm getting a court mandate first thing this afternoon!"

Hoya: Looks to Gyu, "Nah, Hyung, Yeol needs Christ! Who the hell wakes up one morning and thinks, hmm, yes, I'll drink baby juice just to piss off my husband!?"

Gyu: "No, you need Christ! Just for coming up with the phrase baby juice just now!"

Monkey: Meanwhile pops his head back under to enjoy some more his juicy. Tiny bubbles swimming up to the top.

Jong: Strolls by everyone disguised as the Cheshire Cat. However, no one even notices him as he disappears directly into the cupboard somehow.

 

Meanwhile, Dongwoo and Ubi were learning how to blow smoke bubbles in the backyard. As Infi shouts, "Off with his head!" while chasing Woohyun around with a big plastic pickaxe.

Woohyun: "Dongwoo Hyung help me! This is no longer funny!!"

Infi: "Off with his head!!! Raawwrrrr!!"

Woohyun: "Dongwoo Hyung!? Guys!? Ya, don't you hear me!!?? Guys!!? Stop screwing around and help me!!! Infi's trying to kill me!!"

 

++++++++++

 

I hate to admit this, but my only reasoning for writing this was the phrase, "Drinks baby." That, for some psychotic reason, popped into my head the other day.

 

Yeol: The Mad Hatter

Soo: White Rabbit

Myungki: Teapot

Hogyu: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Dongwoo and Ubi: The caterpillar 

Jong: The Cheshire Cat

Infi: The Red Queen

Woohyun: Alice