Traitors

Infinite Daddies

 

 

Right so, I just uploaded "Clothes Shopping" like an hour ago. But~ of course, this one just had to follow it right now. Because well, I mentioned Jimin. So~ 2 chapters in one day. You're welcome. lol 

This one's kind of just like an outline though. But you guys get it. ;P

 

++++++++++

 

 

Woohyun: Attempts to re-gift an adorable mini-me plushie of himself (that an Inspirit had given him a day prior) to Infi.

Infi: stares at it questionably for a few seconds before she and Ubi stand up and collectively take their BTS dolls elsewhere without saying a single word.

Woohyun: Hangs his head while pouting in both sorrow and jealousy. 

 

*****

 

Hoya: After having to listen to Woohyun's cries for over an hour, decides to give Ubi one of his own fan-gifted mini-me plushies. Just to be smug about it later.

Ubi: Gladly snuggles with it in the car.

Two hours later.

Hoya: Finds said-plushie left abandoned in Nicki's doghouse...in the backyard.

Ubi: Happily making RM and Jin cook dinner in their three-story dollhouse in her bedroom. Right next to her bed with it's Mang sheets, and her Tata window curtains. Not a single Infinite memorabilia insight. Not even her night-light, which was a BTS lightstick.

 

*****

 

Myungki: Loves eating mashed beans with quinoa (because they're at the point of introducing iron to his diet). Yet, for some reason refuses to do so whenever Daddy Soo is looking.

Myungsoo: Looking.

Myungki: Spits out an entire mouthful onto the table. (Just like how Soo spat out the melon peel on Weekly Idol)

Yeol: "...You traitor."

Myungsoo: Just groans and walks off because he never believed Yeol in the first place, despite the other's best efforts. And had personally failed on numerous occasions to get Monkey to like this new addition to his overzealously healthy dietary plan.

Myungki: Instantly starts whining for more beans.

It's like he knows...He knows how to press their buttons.

 

 

 

++++++++++

 

Agh...SMH...When will Infi and Ubi learn to appreciate having celebrity parents...?

As for Myungki, I wasn't really sure what to do with him. But I figured that back-stabbing Yeol and irritating Soo's aggressive Only-The-Best-For-My-Baby ego was enough.