Quickie

Infinite Daddies

 

Quickie, quickie~

But in more ways than one this time, cough cough. So mild warning, haha.

 

++++++++++

 

Woohyun: "Hahahaha."

Gyu: "Shh, you'll wake up Infi."

Woohyun: "Then stop tickling me, Hyung--Ngh."

Gyu: "Tch, as if. I'm not tickling you. You're just too ticklish. That's your fault, so stop laughing so much."

Woohyun: "Wha--? How is that my fault? You're the one with your hands all over me first thing in the morning."

Gyu: "Hn, says the bastard that woke me up with your god-awful ."

Woohyun: "Gah--Oh yeah? You're going to blame me for this? All because I was having a  dream? What? That's your excuse? As if I have any control over what I dream abou--."

Gyu: Squeezes (You don't need to know what/the details ;P).

Woohyun: "Kyyaa~~!"

Gyu: "Shhh, you'll wake up Infi. Hahaha."

Woohyun: "You jerk."

Gyu: "Call me a jerk again and i'll spank you."

Woohyun: "Tch."

Gyu: "Don't give me that look, you love me~." Resumes ravishing his husband's entire body in bed.

Woohyun: "Aish, but it's all your fault if we get caught." Shoves one of Infi's long-forgotten stuffed animals (that'd mysteriously ended up in their room) into his mouth to muffle his moans. 

 

*****

 

A little while later Woohyun thought he overheard the floorboards creaking outside of their bedroom. 

Woohyun: "Agh--Hyung, wait, did you hear that?"

Gyu: Ignores him and rolls his eyes. 

Woohyun: "Shh, shh! Hyung stop. Ngh, ge--get out of me. Quick, I think Infi's awa--"

When abruptly, konk konk konk, someone was banging on their bedroom door. Shouting, "FBI! OPEN UP!" Before a barrage of sirens rang out, "Weeeoooooweeeeeoooooo," accompanied by the whole shebang: helicopter sounds, gunfire, and screams. Like a scene straight out of a movie, where the police take down a bank robber. 

...Which is exactly what it was. Courtesy of Myungyeol gifting Infi some very annoying police toys...with realistic sound effects... (out of childish revenge).

Gyu: "..Goddamit..."

Woohyun: "Ha..ha..ha, you locked it, right?"

Gyu: "...Yeah, it's locked..."

Infi: "I SAID OPEN UP, YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!!"

Woohyun: "Fil-Filthy? Young lady, that is not--!"

Gyu: "Shh!" Slams his hand over Woohyun's mouth and looks him dead in the eyes, "Let's just pretend we're not home..."

Woohyun: "...Mmhhmmnnghhnn."

*Weeewwoowweeeeooooo*

Gyu: "...I swear, if you open that door, I will kill you..."

Woohyun: "...Mmmmhhmnmnnnngh."

Gyu: Still doesn't trust his husband, "You're impossible."

Woohyun: Nips at Gyu's palm to make him remove it, "No, you're impossible," before getting up to pull his pants on. 

Gyu: "Aish. Or.." he gets out of bed very carefully and tilts his head towards their bathroom, "Just try not to squeak the floorboards on the way over. We can finish up in there."

Woohyun: Blinks rapidly for a few seconds "...Call." Nevertheless, *squeak.*

Gyu: Glares at Woohyun.

Woohyun: "Aw, it. Just run." Runs into their bathroom and turns on the shower to block out any escaping sounds.

Gyu: Locks the door behind them.

Meanwhile, Infi's huffing and puffing while trying to pick the lock on their bedroom door. Wearing her official police cap and all. Ready to bust the two felons for staying hidden all morning, which meant that they were playing without her. "I know you're in there, so come out with your hands up, or i'll shoot! Yeah, I'll send you filthy criminals to prison for sure."

 

 

+++++

 

My allergies are pretty bad right now so I'm not going through and re-editing this one. But, yeah, you guys get the gist of it. haha.

;P And I know, it's not much. But this is a family-friendly fic. If you want dirty hop over to my "Play With Me" fic.