Bun-Bun-Bunny Easter Party

Infinite Daddies

 

Valentines Day Part 2 is coming, but i'll post this Easter one first. 

 

++++++++++

 

Gyu groaned as he stared down at the sheet of paper that Woohyun'd shoved in his face while picking Infi up from daycare that afternoon. The title in bold letters sprawled across the top, "It's a Bun-Bun-Bunny Easter Party At The Park!" 

"Ya, pick something," his husband annoyingly gestured towards him again as Gyu reluctantly scanned the sign-up sheet. Full of open slots for parents to volunteer as the Easter Bunny himself, or Bunny Helpers, Mr. and Mrs. Bunny, Bunny Artists, Bunny Decorators, Bunny Cleaners, and what-not. Everything Bunny. Just rolling his eyes before handing it back, "No thanks, I'll pass."

When Woohyun pushed it back into his hand threateningly, "Hyung, I said pick something. Miss Jaekyung and the other parents are going to start resenting you if you don't volunteer for at least one event this year."

"No thanks, I'll volunteer next time. This one seems like a lot of--."

"Ya," Woohyun crossed his arms over his chest, "and then the next one, and then the next one? Soon Infi will be 10-years-old and you'll never have come to any of her school activities. Tch, and here," poking the piece of paper with his index finger, "It's even empty. Still empty," with only two or three slots already filled in. "Which means that you can choose any lazy task that you want. So just pick something before I lose my temper."

"Aish--" Gyu was about to counter with how busy he was with work lately. But then Woohyun'd obviously counter back with, "So am I.." So he just grimaced and accepted his fate, "Oh, alright..." staring back down at the paper with more intent this time while reading each job's description beneath it. "..Which one are you volunteering for?"

His husband's face quickly brightened with a devious snicker while wiggling his fingers gleefully, indicating his excitement, "I'm going to paint all over their cute little faces~."

"Huh?" Gyu quirked his eyebrow, "Bunny Painter..?" Noting that the job description indicated, "No artistic skills necessary. Most children just want bunny whiskers every year."

"Ne~! So which one looks good?" Woohyun quickly redirected the conversation. 

"Hmm.." but Gyu was taking his sweet. Thinking over the fact that if he had to do anything at all, he'd prefer something done and over with by the beginning. So that he could then just enjoy the rest of the day. 

While Yadong came over to see, "What's up?" with tiny Ubi in tow.

"Gyu's choosing an Easter Party assignment," Woohyun answered Hoya. Thereafter immediately answering the next rhetorical/theoretical question before it even came out of the other man's mouth, "Yes. I'm making him do it."

As Dongwoo laughed out loud, "Oh, finally?" Seeing as Gyu was the only parent to successfully avoid every single special get-together and/or party that year.

And, "Yes, finally," Woohyun self-satisfyingly nodded back as their hyung glared at the two of them.

Before he again passed the paper off again, this time to Dongwoo, "What do you two want to do this time around?" Hinting at the fact that Yadong's selections would influence his own final decision.

When, Miss Jaekyung walked over and swiped it out of Dongwoo's hand, "Dongwoo, don't you dare sign that," and handed it over to Hoya instead. 

"Huh?" leaving them all breathless as Dongwoo looked like he was about to cry, "But why?" He loved playing with all of the kids at every single event.

But maybe, come to think about it, Woohyun wondered out loud, "Has Huyng reached his quota? Has he volunteered too much?" Panicking, since he too would reach his quota soon and have to stop playing with all the lovable little babies.

Except, Miss Jaekyung just laughed at all of them, "No~." Because she'd only been pretending to be mean, and fooling around with the man, "I said don't sign it because i've already got you, Dongwoo, pinned as my Bunny Game Master."

"Oh!" Dongwoo's face instantly cheered up in relief.

"Ne~" as she playfully stuck her tongue out at him, "I wouldn't dream of choosing anyone else. The kids just love you so much. Besides," she whispered from here on out, "I've gotten several complaints from other parents here recently, asking me to help get you fired as an idol so that I can hire you on as full-time staff."

"Aigoo!" Dongwoo fell over in hysterics. Leaving the other three baffled and confused. But honestly, he was that great with little kids!

"Ne, regardless," Miss Jaekyung turned to Gyu expectantly, "I'm glad to see that you're finally taking part Infi Appa," smiling, "Which position were you considering?"

Caught like a deer in headlights, Gyu's brain froze and blurted out the only job that he could remember, "Easter Bunny."

"Ooooh~ The Easter Bunny? Good choice," she beamed, "I'll be excited to see where you'll hide all of those colorful little eggs~. Remember not too high now." Before gently taking the sign-up sheet out of Hoya's hand to personally watch Gyu sign his name down before leaving them be, "Excellent."

"So~" Woohyun chuckled thereafter, "I'm sleeping with the Easter Bunny tonight." A little risque humor/reward for Gyu's unwilling accomplishment.

"..."

"Anyway," Hoya took the paper back and jotted his own name down into one of the four "Bunny Helper" slots while mocking the sweet daycare owner's words just now, "I'm also so excited to see where you'll hide all of those colorful little eggs~ Infi Appa. Heehee." Because Bunny Helpers were the Easter Bunny's personal assistants. AKA, "The only parents allowed on the field while the children searched for eggs. You'll be there to help any struggling and/or shy kids while also handling any disputes over who finds which egg first. And it is for this reason that you'll also have a handful of extra eggs in your Bunny Helper Bag. Each with two pieces of candy in them, so that you may crack it open and share it with any two fussy children while re-hiding the initial egg."

"Screw you..." Gyu glare at him.

Then as Woohyun went to pin the sign-up sheet back onto the wall he began reading the bottom half of the page in more detail. Having only skimmed it earlier, "Hey, this thing clearly says that it's open to the public and that all volunteers get in for free."  

"It's open?" Dongwoo peered over his shoulder to read it more in-depth as well, "I guess so. I mean, it makes sense, since we're having it in a public park and all. How much is the admission?"

"10000 won (~$9)."

"That's not too bad..."

"But in that case~" Woohyun's eyes started to sparkle upon taking the hint that you didn't have to be a parent at the daycare in order to volunteer. Before turning to Dongwoo and holding out his fist, "Rock, paper scissors!"

"Aigoo--!?" Dongwoo instantly threw scissors in the heat of the moment. Before looking up Woohyun like 'wtf?'

"Aigoo~" Woohyun then tossed his head back in feigned anguish, "I'm sorry Myungsoo, I wish it was Sungjong too..." Inserting the younger man's name into the one and only "Mister Bunny" mascot slot. "Kya~."

When Gyu came over, "What the--?" staring at his husband incredulously, "Woohyun, what are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" Woohyun looked back at him and smirked, "I'm helping Myungsoo invest in Monkey's future potential in enrolling in this fine daycare facility."

"Oh I get it," Hoya snickered, "Besides isn't this like Myungki's first Easter? Like hell, Myungyeol's passing this opportunity up!" Before taking the pen and adding Sungjong to the Bunny Cleanup Crew, "Ne, now it's an Infinite Easter. That'll boost ticket sales for sure."

"Agh, then what about Yeol?" Dongwoo gasped considerately.

But, "Aniya, Yeol'll have his hands full with Myungki all day," Woohyun shook his head.

"Oh, that's right.." Dongwoo nodded in agreement, "Myungki will need Appa to take care of him." 

 

 

**********

 

Our Easter Day Bun-Bun-Bunny Schedule~!

6 AM: Open

7 AM - 10 AM: Bunny Games (Everything from three-legged races and Hide-And-Seek to "Mother May I" and "I Spy.")

11 AM: Lunch

Noon: The first round of the Egg Hunts begins! Starting with the four-year-old group, in waves, up until 5th grade. 

4 PM: Close

And all throughout the day: Bunny Arts and Crafts, Bunny Drinks and Snacks, Bunny Bouncy Castle, and Bunny Music.

Don't forget to take a picture with our lovely mascots Mr. Hoppers Bunny and Mrs. Floppers Bunny too~!

 

*****

 

The day in snapshots. 

 

Bun-natics:

Both Infi and Ubi ran ecstatically towards the front gate, eager to start hunting for candy as they searched everywhere from top to bottom. Only to be reminded by Woohyun that the egg hunt wasn't until later. And, that it was only in a cornered off section of the park. 

"Ooooh.." they pouted.

Regardless, "Ne, I'll start heading over there now," Gyu excused himself to go collect his huge basket of eggs to set up for the first round.

"And we'll start heading over here," Hoya snickered as he pulled Myungsoo off toward the makeshift tents. So that the younger man could suit up in his big, blue, furry, and heavy, Mister Bunny mascot outfit. Which, he'd be spending the next 10 hours in. 

While Yeol just waved them off heartlessly, "Bye, honey~!" Holding up Myungki's tiny hand to say goodbye as well while the little boy looked around curiously at all of the new and intriguing sights before him. Equally as unsympathetic that Daddy was being hauled away against his will.

Though little did they all know, Myungsoo'd be the best damn Mister Bunny who'd ever lived. Especially after discovering that Solar had been cast as Mrs. Bunny. Cue the wild flailing about all throughout lunch (later that day) as the two competed to be the most entertaining mascot. 

As Sungjong rightly theorized, "They've both gone delirious from a lack of hydration..."

Alas, all of the kids totally loved them. Myungki included, as he cheerfully bounced around while watching his daddy spazz out to the children's songs. 

Adults loved them too.

But you know...Myungsoo'd never live this down. Especially since a lot of Inspirit moms had shown up for the celebration with their own young children (and/or Inspirit aunties, who'd borrowed their nieces and nephews for the day). Cameras ready. And well, obviously, the other members were also video recording everything, as Woohyun snorted, "Ne, that's right. Get it, Hoppers."

And then soon Solar'd started doing martial arts. And not wanting to be outdone, Myungsoo was rolling around on the ground. Performing all sorts of acrobatics while singing his own made-up Easter-themed songs. With Infi and Ubi in tow, joining in on all of the chaos. 

But to be honest...it kind of...scared the guys, how far Myungsoo was willing to take this... Everyone except Yeol, that is, "Yeah, you're doing great Honey! Shake that bunny tail! Yeah, Woohoo, keep it up! ..While we'll be all the way over here dipping hardboiled eggs into paint, and watching puppet shows." Two of the few activities that Myungki was old enough to take part in, "Uwwaahahaha~." 

All in all, though, the park was packed full of fun-loving party-goers. Most of which, were prospective families that wanted to enroll their children in the daycare (and/or accompanying highly-accredited elementary school that it was affiliated with). Which, by the way, Infi and Ubi were already on the right track to attend. Godspeed Infi doesn't actually kill someone before then...

Speaking off, the girls had already snuck off with the twins 15 minutes in. And , the boys had a hell of a time trying to track them down. Until they found all four children learning how to tie-dye shirts in the arts and crafts section with Moonbyul. "Not my problem that you can't keep an eye on your own kid.." 

"..." 

To which, "Eh," Sungjong just shrugged at that point as he scratched the back of his head while traitorously sitting right down to nonchalantly start to tie-dye his own shirt. Because," You know, she has a point..." hey, he was still irked that they'd put him on cleaning duty when they could have chosen literally anything else.

 

Bunny Painter:

"Kya~" Woohyun cooed as he tickled a little girls nose with his paintbrush, "What a cute little blue snoot. Now let's paint your little whiskers~."

One by one, painting the children's faces up like adorable bunny rabbits. A few kitties and puppies here and there. But only the bunnies got complementary bunny-eared headbands (that he'd personally brought along himself). "Uwa~ you're soooo cute~. Here's you go. Pooot," he animatedly put the headband onto her head, "Now run along and show your mommy and daddy how precious you look."

"I'm next, I'm next!" the next little boy in the long line shouted out with glee.

"Ne~ come here, come here~. Would you like to be a bunny too~?"

"Ne!"

"A blue bunny or a red bunny?"

"Green!"

"Oooh, I have green too! I'll make you a green bunny! Teehee!" Woohyun giggled as he washed off his brush and dipped it into the green paint. 

"No, wait!"

"Omo?"

"Can I be a dragon?" the boy asked with big doe-eyes. 

"Uwa?" Woohyun pouted for a second, "You don't want to be a bunny anymore? But you won't get a headband then...I don't have any dragon headbands.."

"No...That's ok."

"Aww... alright then, I'll do my best to make you a dragon."

"Ne?" the boy's smile widened even more, "Thank you!"

"Aww, you're welcome sweetie~." So with that said, Woohyun painted his entire face green with little scale effects on his cheeks. Announcing, "Ne, all done. I did my best," at the end while showing the little boy his reflection in his hand-held mirror.

"Uwa! I love it!"

"You do~!?" Woohyun gasped, "Really!?" Because it honestly looked kind of sloppy. T.T

Alas, "Ne!" the cute boy hugged him before happily running off to show his mommy while Woohyun just laughed at himself.

Earlier in the day, he'd also had to turn Infi into a lion. Only, hint hint, she was actually now a "fluffy fluffy bunny" since he'd only added a brown "fluffy mane" around her face. And, had managed to convince her that some lions wear bunny-eared headbands just for fun too. 

Otherwise, the day went fairly easily for him with cute little bunny faces all over, including his own, as the line went on for seemingly forever. Even a few Inspirit mommies had bunny whiskers by now too. And yeah, the rest of Infinite as well (minus Soo - the WHOLE BUNNY). 

When at one point, Hoya'd discretely walked behind him and tapped his back. Before just as quickly walking off, so that when Woohyun turned around no one was there and nothing amiss. Except for the addition of a new tiny headband, unlike all the rest.

"Haha," Woohyun chuckled, "I see you~." Immediately taking the hint since it was almost Ubi's turn. And sure enough, what did Ubi ask him to turn her into? Wasn't it obvious?

Nope. "Uncle Woohyun, can I be a bunny too?" she asked after hesitating a little...Because everyone else was a bunny and she didn't want to differentiate from the group too much. Or maybe they had all planned on being bunnies together without telling her and then she'd be bullied for not choosing a bunny. She didn't know, but she was too shy to ask for anything else. 

Which Woohyun sort of understood as he pouted in disappointment at first, "What, another bunny? Aww...ok.." While secretly snickering on the inside. Because he'd planned on surprising her with the floppy-eared-headband anyway after only pretending to make her a bunny. Whiskers and all. "Now close your eyes while I put the headband on you. Omo, did I make a mistake!? How did this bunny magically turn into a puppy!?"

"What!?" Ubi's eyes sprung open with pure joy upon hearing her goofy uncle's gasp. To see her own puppy-reflection in the mirror between them. "Omo, I'm a puppy! Uncle Woohyun, I'm a puppy! How did you know!?" squealing in delight as she hugged him tightly, "I'm a puppy! I'm a puppy!" Her apprehension magically dissipated within seconds because the puppy had chosen her. Not the other way around. 

While he giggled at her, "Uwa~ how did I know~? I didn't know~. You magically changed into a puppy all on your own~. Uwa~! How wonderful~!"

Meanwhile, Hoya'd caught the entire exchange on film, "Hahaha," for Dongwoo to watch after he was finished leading "Simon Says." Because it's the small things that count...Even if it involves getting up at 2:30 in the morning to meet up with a very grumpy old store owner and pay him four-times the actual cost of the cheap little headband... All because Woohyun'd kept his bunny-eared headbands a secret from everyone else until the very last night before.

"Worth it." The love he had for his child.

 

Egg Hunt:

"Where did you hide them?" Infi sneakily asked her appa after he'd returned from hiding all of the eggs.

"Hmmm," Gyu pursed his lips together as he pretended like he'd consider giving away the big secret so easily, "Ne. You know, I don't quite remember."

"You don't remember?" she frowned.

Her crestfallen face, rewarding enough as he just chuckled at his conniving child while shaking his head, "No, I do remember~. But I'm not telling you~."

"Oh," Infi gave him the stanky face from thereon out. 

When, "What about me?" Hoya quipped just before taking a sip of his soda. "The Bunny Helper."

"Not even you," Gyu replied, equally as snarkily. 

Thereafter "Aww," Hoya mimicked Infi's sad face in jest, subtly giving him a stanky face as well. Before excusing himself to meet-up with the other three Bunny Helpers a little while later, to choose their permanent corners.

Why? Because one year Miss Jaekyung had had to deal with a particularly rude parent, who'd only volunteered strictly so that he could follow his own child around the field and make sure that she got all of the good eggs. So from then on out, every Helper had to be assigned a section of the fairly large egg hunting portion of the park. And they could not leave it unless there was an emergency. 

*****

"Ne, so it's settled," Hoya gladly lead the cheer after they'd all chosen their sides, "Bunny Helpers, fighting!" As the two mom volunteers excitedly joined him "Fighting!" While the other father, a mixed-martial artist slash self-appointed Bunny Security, awkwardly stuttered, "Fi-figh..ting.." Not too used to Hoya's whole over the top, chipper attitude thing that he had going on at the moment. As he, himself, was a rather reserved and stoic man. 

Regardless, when it came time to start "Round One" they each headed off to their appointed stations. Ready for all of the 4-year-olds to come stampeding in as soon as Miss Jaekyung blew the whistle. Hoya animatedly shouting, "Bunny Helpers, activate!" just to make the other father feel even more uncomfortable than before with his gay agenda. Not that the other man was a homophobe, but he'd noticed how he'd reacted to his happy-go-luckiness earlier and now he was just running with it, to . lol Besides, they're surrounded by 4-year-olds. Why not be a Power Ranger?

Meanwhile, Gyu forced Infi to hold her hand up and pledge, "I will not be a bully and will play nicely with the other children," before granting her permission to take her Easter basket away from him.

While Dongwoo psyched Ubi up so that she wouldn't be too shy, "If you have to, stay next to Infi and she'll help you, ok?"

"Ok, Daddy."

*Whistle blows*

Zoom! All of the children ran inside the roped-off section. When, "Omo, your shoes," Dongwoo almost let Ubi join them with an untied shoelace, "Whoopsie! Ok, there you go. Now run, run run. Catch up to them."

Soon all the parents could hear the loud squeals of delight as their children picked up their very first easily found eggs. While filming them all from behind the ropes. 

Hoya laughing as he watched them scramble around like crazed little lunatics. Several of them so eager to snatch up their next candy-filled egg, that they weren't even phased after tripping over their own two feet. Now running around with bruised up knees, as he tried to catch them in order to make sure that they weren't hurt too badly. Though obviously not. So he inevitably gave up. Especially after stumbling upon a young girl in a blue dress that he didn't recognize but appeared to be struggling.

Cleverly pulling out one of his own eggs and discreetly hiding it before greeting her, "Hello, have you found any eggs yet?"

The girl shyly curled into herself and backed away while shaking her head. Reminding him of how shy Ubi gets sometimes. "No? Then have you checked behind you?" he then hinted while tilting his head a little. With the idea that maybe once she'd found her first egg, it'd boost her enthusiasm and break her out of her shell.

Which, of course, he was right. The little girl screamed with joy only seconds later having spotted the egg with no trouble at all, "I found one! I found one!"

"Omo? How many more can yo--ooh--." But before Hoya could even finish his sentence congratulating her, she was gone, "Oh, I see how it is..." Running off in the same direction that both Infi and Ubi'd disappeared into. Where, both girls were flourishing in the environment, as Infi'd already victoriously grabbed up eight eggs. Ubi having found six as well. But they'd long left his territory so he couldn't chase after them and give them a high-five or anything like that.  

When suddenly he was approached by a woman out of nowhere, "Excuse me."

"Umm hello?" Hoya stared up at the woman while still kneeling down. He didn't recognize her either, "...Can I help you?" Wondering how she'd gotten past the rope and if she even knew that she wasn't supposed to be in there. 

Before she went on to state as-a-matter-of-factly, "Yes, I saw that you were helping your daughter just now and I would like to point out that parents are not allowed on the field at any point on the game."

"Uhmm, " Hoya sweatdropped while awkwardly standing up, "yeah..that-that wasn't my daughter, and I am allowed on the field. I'm a Bunny Helper. I'm supposed to help the children find their eggs. But, you--" on the other hand, are clearly a hypocrite.

"Oh?" the woman gasped, cutting him off, almost apologetically. Before quickly pointing at another child on the field, "In that case, you can help him over there."

That was when Hoya cocked his eyebrow in suspicion, as he turned his head to see a little boy picking up a bright pink egg out of a bush. "Agh, no, I'm sorry. I'm only supposed to help the kids who are struggling..but he--."

Yet this lady insisted, politely at first, "No, you should help him. My son needs all the help he can get."

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but your son seems to be finding eggs fairly well all on his own. Now if you'll please--."

"No, help him. He's clearly struggling. He only has three eggs." Alright, now her voice had already gone up an octave and she was clearly irritated with him. Fist tightly clenched around the handle of her knock-off Louis Vuitton purse. All for this stupid reason, though?

"What the ?" Hoya thought to himself. Alas politely asking her, "I--Ne, I'm sorry ma'am, but I'm going to have to ask you to lea--," once again.

When she scoffed at him, "Gah, what!? But you're supposed to help my son! Didn't you say that you're here to help!?" Her tone continuing to grow more irritable every time she cut him off. As if he'd gravely insulted her and her child, or something like that. When she was the one pressuring him to do something that he didn't want to, nor signed-up for. Giving her son the special treatment that he, for some bull reason, deserved. 

As Hoya gritted his teeth after realizing that he'd accidentally engaged an Entitled Parent, "Ma'am, your son can find eggs well enough on his own. And again, I'm going to have to ask--."

Goddamnit, if he would ever get that whole sentence out of his mouth! Before the woman huffed, "Ugh!" seeing that she wasn't getting her way. "All of you rich parents are all the same, aren't you!? You should believe me when I say that my son needs extra attention! I'm a single parent and he has asthma! You should be giving him eggs!"

Hoya cringed, god, what was wrong with this crazy lady? "Ma'am--."

"No! Don't you ma'am me one more time, young man! I am a single parent struggling to make ends meet, yet you're rich enough to send your child to one of those fancy schools! You should have pity on me and my poor son, and try to make up for it!" ...Yes...like it's all Hoya's fault that you're a single parent with a bad attitude...

"I--"

"No, I am talking to you, young man! And if anything, you, as a Helper, should be helping my struggling son enjoy his one day out with all of these more fortunate rich kids. He has asthma and I'm a single mother."

Alright, alright, Hoya unconsciously rolled his eyes after the third mention of her solo-parenting. I wonder why~? Getting an idea, "Tch, may I ask to see your son's inhaler?"

"His inhaler?" she scoffed.

"Yes...because he has asthma and he needs it.."

When the lady adamantly refused as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Ugh, he's not having an attack right now."

"Well, then I'm going to assume that you're lying because your sons not struggling while running around either."  

"..." That was it, the was glaring at him now after realizing that she'd been caught.

And satisfied with himself, he asked her to leave one last time, "Now ma'am, will you please leave so that I may get back to helping the other children?" Finally! He'd completed the damn sentence!

Yet nope. Now the was cursing him out, "Not until you help my son, you dirty bastard! I know that you have eggs in your bag! Now go lay them out on the ground in front of my son or i'll call the police!"

Headaches, headaches, Hoya'd have so many ing headaches from this woman... Finally raising his own voice to her, "Ma'am! I will not do that, and there are children here so you need to stop cursing! And! If anyone's calling the police it will be me, to have you and your son escorted off the property." He didn't want to kick the kid out, but if she had to leave so would her son. Because otherwise he'd be an unattended minor and only official daycare workers were licensed to babysit children without a parents' present.

When "Omo!?" the woman huffed in rage, "Excuse you!? This is a public park, you can't make me go anywhere!"

"Yes, I can, because this is a private event. Speaking of, can I see your ticket?" Hell, this bull had already distracted him long enough so he pulled a walkie out of his egg pouch to tell the others that a person had snuck onto the field. And likely into the event without paying. 

"Ha!?" when the woman nearly swatted the device out of his hand, "Tch!? Aish! Why you petulant little piece of crap, how dare you insinuate that I snuck in! I'm on public property! I have as much right to be here as you do!" 

"What the--!?" But before Hoya could call the  out on assaulting him right there, in front of all of these wide-eyed innocent children, he felt a tug on his pants and looked down. To find Ubi holding up an egg for him to take from her, "Huh? Baby, what is this for? When..when did you get here?"

Ubi sniffled, evidence of having cried a little bit after overhearing the argument and witnessing the woman bully her appa, "It's for the mean lady...be-because Appa's bad at finding eggs. So--So that you can give it to the boy..." Who, by the way, had already run off far away from sheer embarrassment. 

"Omo--?" Oh this , Hoya was pissed off as he inwardly raged while gently handing the egg back to his precious daughter and telling her to, "Run to the other side of the field as fast as you can. There are lots of eggs there." Before he stood back up and glared at the woman while clenching his walkie so hard that it cracked, ", you're leaving. Willingly or unwillingly, pick wisely." Restraining every last urge in his body not to punch the right in the face.

Yet she just kept standing there with this cocky look on her face.

When Bunny Security happened to come walking over to intervene. Having overheard them shouting at each other in the adjoining corner. And after watching all of the kids shoot off like rockets in the same direction across the field (which wasn't his jurisdiction), he took it as a reasonable excuse to go check on Hoya. And, oh hell, as soon as Mrs. saw a big- muscular guy approaching her, she bolted too.

But, not before Infi'd secretly tied her shoelaces together. Not that she knew how to tie shoelaces, but knots were easy enough to string up. Surprising the hell out of the older men when the fell flat on he face. "And who are you, little scrapper?"

"Hehe," Infi giggled. The only child that'd stayed behind. 

"This is my niece, Infi. She'll rule the world one day."

*****

Soon enough the lady was picked up by the actual police, who made her wait outside until "Round One" had ended, at Miss Jaekyung's request. Because she wasn't about to ruin Easter for the woman's innocent son, and even let him keep all of the eggs that he'd found. Despite proof that they both had, indeed, snuck in. 

Thankfully, all of the following rounds weren't as stressful as the older kids entered the field.

Each time, Gyu having to go back in and hide even more eggs - in more and more challenging spots. Since 5th graders were a lot more vertically gifted and could climb trees. "Ugh...why did I volunteer for this...?"

He'd just dump the whole bag onto the grass and let them do it Sparta-Style if Woohyun wouldn't strangle him for it later.

 

 

Spectators:

Watching the older kids run around and hunt for their own eggs was fun too. Now that Infi was stuffing her face with her successful treasure trove, "Oh, oh! Right there!" and yelling out whenever she spotted one in the field so that they'd all go after it all at once. Sunggyu's daughter indeed. Woohyun, laughing his off as he carried her around the roped-off enclosure so that she could do it all over again. All three of them, acting like a group of spectators at a zoo watching a feeding frenzy. 

"Oh, I found my yellow egg right there," as she also occasionally, whimsically described her own fruitful quest within the battlefield. "My first mate, Ubi, found her pet dragon in that bush too!"

Otherwise, Ubi was still a little upset from the earlier incident so Dongwoo too her over to the snack area to cheer her up with something yummy to eat. Besides candy, since she'd promised not to eat it all at once. Unlike Infi.

"Uwa, who wants to eat cotton candy?"

Ubi sniffled, "Not me."

"Not you~?" 

"No," she tucked her head back into his shoulder as she shook her head.

"Why not? It's really yummy and you've never tried it before. Trust Daddy, let's eat cotton candy~."

"Mmhhmmnng.". 

"Aww, baby, it's not that bad. The mean lady went away~. She went bye bye.." he desperately tried to console her on his own, without Nicki. Since Ubi's therapist had convinced them to leave her beloved companion at home that day, a part of the weaning process. Also, Yadong were sure that the other parents wouldn't appreciate a Pitbull running around. 

But, "No..." Nothing was working. 

Alas, Dongwoo sighed. His daughter's Easter was already ruined after having watched that try and walk all over Appa. Likewise, Hoya's day was ruined by it too. But, ever the optimist, Dongwoo wasn't going to let her win. "Ne, we're eating cotton candy and we'll buy some for Appa too, ok?" Buying up three puffy sticks before heading back towards the rope. Allthewile tempting Ubi with the delicious treat, "I don't know~ it's really tasty~. You better eat some before Daddy eats it all~. Nom nom nom."

But before they reached Hoya, Dongwoo spotted Sungjong, Yeollie, and Monkey at the bouncy castle. An idea popping into his head, "Ubi, how about going bouncy-bouncy? Will that cheer you up? You've never been in a bouncy castle before either." 

"Hmmm.." Ubi lifted her head up to stare at the big blue inflatable. Imagining how much fun it'd be, "Ok.."

"Yes!" with that, Dongwoo hurried over and asked Jong to hold their cotton candy while he helped her inside. Since only kids were allowed to go in. With the exception of Yeol, because he had Myungki in his arms and the operator wasn't about to let an infant in... Until he begged and pleaded with the other parents. 

But, yes! Sweet victory, at last, Dongwoo waved at Ubi as she and the other kids semi-safely flopped all around with the help of Uncle Yeollie.

The biggest smile on her face as Sungjong commented, "You know, this will only end badly," while handing back his cotton candy after stealing a few bites. 

"Eh, I'm sure it won't end too badly."

"Too badly? As in we'll all have enough footage from every single angle of the incident after we get sued for unintentional bodily harm to a child?" Hinting at how every single mom (and especially Inspirit) still had their cameras out. Filming as Sungyeol practically bodyslammed the air mattress, sending all of the kids several feet into the air.

"Ummm...yeah.. We can spin that to our advantage. Yeol is a 6-year-old trapped in a man's body after all."

"Uh huh," Jong scoffed, "I don't think that'll hold up in court."

Regardless, Dongwoo wasn't too concerned. Yeol wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose...as all of the small children ricochetted off of the softly padded walls. Including his own daughter, who was nothing but giggles.

 

**********

 

The Breakdown By 4 O'Clock:

 

Myungsoo and Solar were dead but were asked to come back the following year. 

"You down?" Solar looked over at him while laying in the dirt.

"...Ne, I'm down for round two..." 

 

*****

Myungki'd passed out on Yeol's shoulder with cotton candy all over his tiny fists. Which, Myungsoo was not too pleased about... However, he was pleased with all of the cute new footage of his little Monkey's first Easter party...while he was sadly busy dancing around and performing Bunny Magic Tricks for everyone else.

 

*****

Sungjong'd spent most of the day fooling around with Inspirits since he was completely free and not solely responsible for taking care of a tiny human. Where he'd even subtly convinced some of the mommies to stay after and help him clean up, "My Hyungs are always bullying me. Even Infi bullies me..."

 

*****

Gyu was showered in ample praise for all of his hard efforts towards making the main event a total success and left with a redeemed sense of not having to do anything else for the rest of the year. However, he was sadly mistaken, since Woohyun would always force him to at least perform the minimum criteria from thereon out. "Damn you..."

 

*****

Hoya slipped Infi some extra eggs when Gyu wasn't looking - in gratitude for her little shoelace stunt.

 

*****

Hoya'd also finally gotten to give his formal statement to the police officers at the end of the celebration. 

Where, Infi'd ended up becoming "best friends" with one of them, who'd let her play with his baton and sit in his cop car while they waited. ..Because, yeah...Daddy Woohyun discretely failed to mention that she had "priors," (AKA a record of hitting people with large sticks). But all was ok, she didn't try to murder anyone this time.

While Ubi'd fallen in love with Sgt. Bones, the officer's on-duty German Shepard. Sharing her new found love for cotton candy and bouncy castles with the sweet dog. 

"We have a Pitbull at home, by the way," Dongwoo made sure to point out, "Just saying, for future reference."   ...He just felt the need to clarify that since Ubi was hugging the man's dog like she wanted to take him home with her. While jokingly mumbling, "You cheater" under his breath.

And after it was over, "Aish," Gyu grimaced as Woohyun told him all about it. Since he'd missed Infi's first interaction with a life real police officer, "He let her sit in the front seat, right?"

"No--you see, well..." Woohyun sweatdropped as he pulled his phone back out to show his husband a very cute yet very incriminating photo of Infi lying in the back seat of the cop car smiling with handcuffs around her ankles.

It's a Bun-Bun-Bunny Easter with a Bun-Bun-Bunny convict. 

 

*****

All in all, the day was a success. 

And Myungsoo didn't wake up until three days later. Leaving Myungki entirely to Yeol. So that by the time he'd regained consciousness, they'd both developed their own archaic society with it's own rules and language. 

"Kukuku~"

"Kuhuu~!

"Kufuu!"

"Klllllluuulluuu."

Soo blinked, "Have I teleported back in time or did you just forget how to change the channel with the remote again?" before walking into the living room and clicking off The National Geographic channel in favor of Disney. "Ne, sit here and reset." he yawned before leaving, "While I see what's still edible in our kitchen.."

"KKrrwll~" Yeol crowed as he carried an unbathed Monkey (Bunny whiskers in-tact) towards this strange thing called "Dinsey?"

"Aish," Soo poured himself a bowl of cereal, "You'd think that out hyungs would have at least checked on the two of them by now..."

But little did he know, Sungjong, Dongwoo, and Gyu were all tied up and hanging upside down by some medieval contraption in their closet... They had tried. Cave-Man-Yeol'd won.

 

 

++++++++++

 

END! lol Just kidding.

Damn, this one was long. Over 6000 words! Plus, I just added that last bit right now since there wasn't enough Myungyeolki.