Switch: Should We...?

Infinite Daddies

  

 

 

That evening Dongwoo and Hoya sat down for dinner with Infi.

Hot dogs with macaroni and cheese!

Mid-way through, Hoya asked his hyung a serious question out of curiosity, “Should we tell them that Bluey, Luie, Kablooey, Maximus and the whole crew eat breakfast and dinner too?”

Dongwoo paused, hot dog hanging out of his mouth, "Mmmyehmhhbummthyahnnobhinow."

"What?" Hoya cocked his eyebrow annoyingly. Judging Dongwoo for setting a bad example in front of their niece. *Ho- cue card!*

"Ah," Dongwoo swallowed his food, "Yes, haha but I bet they already know by now."

"..Ah, I guess. Ne, you're right, hyung. They have to know by now."

 

Woogyu's apartment:

Gyu propped his chin upon his palm unenthusiastically, as he watched Woohyun help Ubi feed dinner to all of her stuffed animals.

"Kablooey hates peas! He won't eat them!"

"Oh, he won't?" Woohyun gasped. Shaking his finger at the plush malaria microbe, "You know that's why you're always sick. You need to eat your fruits and vegetables. They're your friends. So let's be healthy from now on, ok~?"

"Ne!" Ubi eagerly agreed with him, nodding her head and she shoved the spoon-full of peas at the plush toy.

"Gah nom nom nom! Mmhhmm~ I never knew that peas tasted so good! They're yummy~. I'm so glad that you made me eat them, Ubi! Now I feel all healthy and energetic. And happy, too~!" Woohyun spoke in a high-pitched animated voice.

All the while, Gyu rolled his eyes. Did Woohyun really have to feed these amateur delusions? "Can WE eat already?" 

Their dinner was getting cold...

 

**********

 

While watching Disney's "The Princess and The Frog," movie together, Woohyun wandered out-loud, “Should we have told them that Infi feeds Mr. Snap every Tuesday night?”

Gyu hummed, "Mmm nope," chuckling a little.

 

Yadong's apartment:

Hoya vigorously plunged a hot dog out of their toilet bowl, "Why would you feed the sewer crocodile!?"

"Because, he's hungry," she whined in explanation. "No~! Let him eat it! Don't take it back!"

"Hungry?" Hoya gasped in exasperation, "Honey, I'm sure that he has plenty of rats and fish to eat down there."

"No~! Yucky rats upset his tummy!"

Dongwoo weakly smiled, "Baby, I'm sure, hot dogs and macaroni upset his tummy too.."

 

**********

 

As he lounged on the couch drinking soda Hoya asked, "Should we tell them that Ubi'll cry if she can't watch them kiss each other goodnight?"

"...Nah," Dongwoo shrugged it off.

 

Woogyu's apartment:

"You don't love each other?" Ubi pathetically asked with wide-eyed innocence.

"Ai--aigoo--" Gyu stuttered before exchanging looks with Woohyun. It's not like he said, "No, I won't kiss him." He just didn't think that it was that important that they had to do it right then and there - as they put her to bed.

"Ah, you idiot," Woohyun shook his head after a few seconds, where Gyu still wasn't getting it. Kissing him on the lips above the worried little girl, "There! You see, Uncle Gyu and I do love each other. So, will you go beddy-bye now~?"

"Oohm!" she nodded her head happily. Satisfied that her worries were all gone, as she squeezed her stuffed beagle plush.

Outside, Woohyun cocked his head questionably. "Hyung, I think Ubi has anxiety problems.."

"You think?" Gyu scoffed, pointing out that Nicki had to sleep on the bed with her. Because the monster under the bed might bite her if she slept on the floor.

 

**********

 

Woohyun rubbed his chin in contemplation after shaving, "Hyung...should we have told them about Infi's determination to fart every night before bed?"

 

Yadong's apartment:

Infi scrunched her little face up, fists clenched and shaking, as she jiggled around.

"Hyung..?" Hoya looked over from the couch, "Is she trying to blast off into outer space?"

"Agh, no~" Dongwoo chuckled, "She's trying to fart."

"Fart?" Hoya leaned over as his hyung sat down next to him.

"Ne, she told me that she has to expel the evil gasses out of her body before bed so that she can only have good dreams."

Eyeing her carefully, "..Does expel include burp?"

Dongwoo tilted his head, "Infi, Baby, can you burp it out?"

"Ah?" she looked over, "Ne!" before resuming her efforts. 

"Aight," Hoya got up to pour out a little of his soda into a small glass. Handing it to her, "One shot! Tonight Uncle Hoya's teaching you how to belch."

Gyu was going to murder him.

But on the bright side, a belching daughter was way better than a daughter with a ruptured sphincter...

 

**********

 

Seconds later. 

"Hoya, should we tell them that Ubi still wets the bed from her nightmares too?”

Hoya shrugged, "Nah. I mean, wetting the bed is better than this."

*Burp!*

"Whoah!" Hoya cheered, "Good one, Infi!"

 

Woogyu's apartment: 

"Aish.." Gyu groaned as he rolled up the bedsheets and placed them in the washing machine. 

"I'm sorry..." Ubi sniffled, "But Nicki had a bad dream too."

"Agh, What!?" Gyu shot up, alert as he ran back into Infi's bedroom. Sighing in relief after he didn't find any dog on the floor.

"Ah, hyung?" Woohyun knocked on the wall just then, "Haha, at least she was courteous enough to use the actual bathroom." 

That's right, at least Hoya'd instilled the rule, "If it's not outside, it's on tile."

 

**********

 

"Should we...Nah?" Gyu shook his head and went back to bed with an evil smirk.

 

Yadong's apartment:

"Pew pew pew!" Infi jumped up and down on the bed with Spiri, "Pew pew!" Shooting aliens with her invisible gun.

"Agh, Infi, it's already past your bedtime. You need to go to sleep," Hoya grabbed her for the fifth time already. Tucking her back under the sheets, gently restraining her there.

But, "No~ I'm not done yet~!" she protested. "I haven't slain King Nebula, or stopped his evil eclipse from happening yet!"

While Dongwoo searched for a better idea. This one, of repeatedly politely asking her wasn't working. "Ah! Infi, isn't your imagination land more fun while you're asleep?"

Infi shrugged, "Not really.."

"Ok, no, no. I'm not doing this," Hoya finally put his foot down. "Infi, it's time for bed. You need to go to sleep right this instant, or you will be punished."

"Punished?" she gasped. Since when could princess's be punished?

"Yes, so do as I say, right this second young lady."

"Mhmmhhnn~" she whined, "Ok, but you didn't say the magic word~."

"The magic word?" Dongwoo cocked his eyebrows, "Please?"

"No~" Infi threw her arms up, "The magic word! The one that makes all princess magically fall into a deep deep sleep!"

"Ah?" Hoya dumbfoundedly hung his jaw open, "That magic word?"

Alright, ...Now they had to espionage that little bit of crucial information out of Woogyu's mouths somehow.

 

**********

 

“Mhm, shouldn't we at least warn them that feet terrify her?” Dongwoo asked the following morning while brushing his teeth, after watching Hoya step out of the shower.

 

Woogyu's apartment:

Gyu'd just finished showering when he'd plopped down on the couch and threw his legs up onto the coffee table.

"Aaaahh!!!!!!"

"Gah, what!?" he fell over in shock. The only saving grace from the sudden piercing wail were his hands. Already next to his ears as he towel dried his hair.

 

 

 

++++++++++

 

"Should we~?"

Teehee.