So How Do We Do This...?

I Am My Sister's Memory

Having left the reception to head off to their hotel for the night, Mi Hyun and Young Bae quietly entered their suite room, flicking the lights on as they went in.

 

Mi Hyun looked around, getting goosebumps under her stole, trying to think how this would work. She glided over to the bedroom portion of the suite and slid her shoes off, looking up at Young Bae who stood looking around the room as well.

 

"You okay?" she questioned, wishing that he'd say something to break the ice.

 

He looked at her startled, before nodding, "Yeah. Yeah," he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck, "This is just..." he trailed off.

 

"Awkward?" she finished for him, nodding along, before reaching over into one of the suitcases they'd brought with them, over to her and digging inside for a pair of pajamas, "Well... Uhm... We don't have to do anything, Young Bae-ah. Remember," she looked at him knowingly, "Everyone, but our families, think we're in this because we're gonna be the typical husband and wife," she laughed lightly, "But we don't have to do anything."

 

His head shot up to look at her, blushing.

 

She blushed, realizing what she'd said, "That's not what I meant!"

 

He laughed, still blushing as he walked over and rummaged inside the same suitcase as her's, grabbing a pair of sweats, "I know, Mimi-ah," he ruffled her hair, let down earlier that day during the reception after Seungri had dragged her back to the table where he and everyone was sitting at, "Lets just get some sleep. We have a plane to catch tomorrow," he said, referring to their trip to Paris, France.

 

She nodded, walking over to a screen set up in the corner of the room, and changing quickly behind it. As she came back over, one of the sleeves of her shirt fell over one shoulder as she stretched, catching Young Bae's attention. He stared at her slightly tanned, bare shoulder, before she cleared .

 

"Young Bae-ah... You okay?" she asked, worrying.

 

He suddenly blushed, nodding as he lay back onto the pillows, turning on his side and pretending to go to sleep, "Y-yeah, Mimi-ah. Imma... Go to bed. Night night!" he reached out and shut the bedside light off, the room enveloped in darkness.

 

Mi Hyun only shrugged, before walking over and sliding in next to him. She shivered from the coldness of the room, and inched towards Young Bae, curling around him as she got as close as she could get without making them feel awkward. Young Bae turned his head to the side to look at her.

 

"...?"

 

"Cold..." she whispered, already half asleep.

 

He sighed, turning around and putting his arm's around her, "I'll freeze with you then, I guess," he chuckled.

 

She laughed, sleepishly, as she dozed off. He smiled, resting his chin on her head as he, too, drifted off to sleep.