Moving In

I Am My Sister's Memory

Young Bae looked over at Mi Hyun, sitting beside him in his car, as they drove to their new apartment. She was looked out the window, one elbow resting on the sill, as she stared out at the various buildings around them. He sighed, turning back to look at the road in front of him. He to a street, sighing in relief when he stopped in front of a building, glad to be out of the awkward enviroment.

 

Mi Hyun got out of the car, walking over to the trunk and popping open the lid as she did so. Various boxes were situated inside, containing the majority of their belongings. She reached in and grabbed a box, not saying anything to Young Bae as he reached in and took out another one. He looked over at her, looking away when he suddenly heard a car come to a stop behind him.

 

Turning around, he smiled when he saw the rest of the Big Bang members hopping out of the car and coming up to them.

 

"Why hello there, newlyweds! How was the wedding?" Jiyong called out as he and the others walked up to them.

 

Young Bae shrugged, "It was great. How has everything been so far?"

 

"Same old, same old. You two didn't miss anything. Oh, President YG and his wife are expecting another kid though. The girls are over in Japan at the moment though," TOP stated, referring lastly to the girls of 2NE1.

 

The three oldest members began to talk amongst themselves, as Seungri and Daesung walked over to Mi Hyun.

 

"Noona! I missed you!" Seungri exclaimed, crushing Mi Hyun in a big hug.

 

Mi Hyun finally broke her silence, smiling at Seungri as she hugged him back, "I missed you too, Gri. But I was only gone for two weeks."

 

"Two weeks, too long!" he cried.

 

Daesung laughed at the two, prying Seungri off of Mi Hyun and wrapping his arm's around her, "Welcome back, dongsaeng."

 

Mi Hyun hugged him back, pulling away and looking at them, "What are you all doing here today?"

 

"We're here to help you unpack!" Jiyong exclaimed, walking over and throwing an arm around her. Young Bae and Seung Hyun followed close behind, with Young Bae narrowing his eye's at Jiyong having his arm around his wife.

 

Mi Hyun nodded, looking over at the boxes in the trunk of the car, "We don't have a lot though. We sort of have to go shopping."

 

"No, you don't, Noona."

 

Everyone turned to Seungri, who was smiling triumphantly, "And why is that, Gri?" Young Bae asked, skeptical.

 

"Because I used one of your credit cards to buy you two furniture, hyung. Aside from the bed. You got that covered, Hyung. And the mover's should be here in half an hour. I called them on the way here," Seungri stated, "But you might be getting a bill for a really entertainment center..." he said, smiling.

 

Young Bae and Mi Hyun facepalmed, Mi Hyun turning to the others, "And you didn't stop him from doing this, because?"

 

"Because he's rich," Jiyong said, shrugging as he nodding towards Young Bae.

 

"Idiots."