Time For Who?

I Am My Sister's Memory

"Catch!"

A skittle went bouncing across the floor, rolling underneath a sofa.

"We'll try again. Catch!"

Yet another skittle went plinking across the floor of Big Bang's dorm.

"Catch!"

Daesung finally caught a red skittle in his mouth, and flashed a thumbs up at Mi Hyun, who giggled, pouring herself a handful of the sweets and dumping it in , payment for a successful throw on her part.

She was just about to throw another at him, but Young Bae coming through the door distracted her, ruining her aim, and causing a skittle to hit the boy across from her in the eye.

"Ow, Mi- dong saeng. Be careful!" He called out, rubbing his now watery eye, the skittle fallen to the purgatory known as the crack between the sofa cushions.

"Sorry, Daesung," She smiled at him sheepishly before turning back to Young Bae. "Young Bae, how was your day?"

"Pretty alri-" He went to continue on, but was interrupted, by a phone ringing. For a second, everyone thought it could have been Jiyong's phone he had possibly left behind, but Mi Hyun quickly remembered her ring tone had been changed courtesy of said leader just a few days prior. "Twin ring tones", he had called them.

Moves Like Jagger continued to play until Mi Hyun fished her cell out of her pocket, answering, "Hello?"

The conversation continued with a few 'Uh-huh's and 'Yeah's on Mi Hyun's part until she finally replied to the person on the other line, "Oh certainly. Goodbye."

"Great news! I fly to Malaysia in a few days to go on a talk show! Isn't that great?! I went over to Thailand just before the wedding, and now Malaysi! And fan base there is already huge!" She raved.

"That is great, Mimi!" Daesung agreed, checking to see if he still had vision in his injured eye by opening his eyes very wide, and staring across the room.

"Yeah, that's wonderful-" Young Bae said, but he was cut off by a brief hug, and Mi Hyun running to the door.

"I'm going to start packing! I'm going to Malaysia, I'm going to Malaysia!" She sang, cramming her feet into her shoes, and running out the door. Once she was out, Young Bae turned to Daesung.

"Is it just me, or does it feel like we won't have time for each other anymore?"

"Oh, Hyung, I'll always make time for you."

"Daesung... I meant Mi Hyun and me." Young Bae said blankly.

"Oh... Oh! I haven't notice. I'm sure you'll get more time with each other once she gets back, besides you should be happy." Daesung advised, still nursing his eye, "Now if you'll excuse me, I think I just lost an eye to a ballistic piece of candy."

The second boy walked back to the bathroom, leaving Young Bae to flop on the couch, and flip on the TV, trying not to think of his Malaysia bound wife.

"Hyung!" Seungri called out, "What are we eating for dinner?"

No one answered him.

__________________________________________________________________________

Poor Seungri. Everyone ignores him as they go about their lives.

I won't be able to update for a while. I got scholarships and papers to work on this week, but I promise to post something up soon this week!!! I guilted myself into giving you guys, my amazing readers (silent and non-silent) two chapters aside from my usual one.

I love chu all!!!