Jealousy?

I Am My Sister's Memory

Young Bae strolled into his home, breathing a sigh of relief when he found that Mi Hyun was absent from the apartment. Something he wanted, not exactly sure of the homecoming he would get from her.

 

"Mi Hyun-ah?" he called out, still unsure. He walked further in, before finally spotting a note on the table. Picking it up, he looked at it, recognizing it Mi Hyun's handwriting.

 

Young Bae,

                   If you're reading this then you've gotten home by now. I'm at YG Headquarters right now. I'll see you later tonight. Maybe.

                                                        Mi Hyun

 

He sighed, "Well, at least I know the type of attitude she's got right now," he whispered, remembering Seungri's phone call from her two days ago.

 

Seungri walked into the recording studio, talking away on his phone as he plopped down next to Young Bae and Daesung, watching as Seung Hyun and Jiyong went about messing with their finished recordings.

 

"Of course, I'm eating!" he whined childishly.

 

Daesung ignored the maknae, his attention diverted to his phone as he played with his new Doraemon game. Young Bae looked over at Seungri, somewhat bored himself, but willing to mess with his band mate while he was on the phone.

 

"Talking to your girlfriend, Gri?" he joked, punching the younger man in the shoulder.

 

Seungri pulled away, uttering something to the person on other end, "Well, that'd be awkward hyung, considering it's Mi-ah."

 

Jiyong, having a random bout of listening in, let out a guffaw, before muffling it, "Geez, maknae. Already going for married women, huh?"

 

"She called me!" Seungri protested defensively, before turning back to the phone, "No offense, noona, if you could hear that."

 

The boys heard quiet chattering on the other end, Seungri responding quickly, "Yah! But noona, you can't go!"

 

Mi Hyun sighed on her end, "I have to, Gri. The girls and I are going out for the night."

 

Suengri pouted, turning away from the watching eyes of his hyung's, one amused, and one far from it, "Okay. Well, take care of yourself then, Noona. Saranghaeyo!" he said happily before ending the call.

 

Turning back to the his band mates, he was surprised by the death glare he was receiving from Young Bae, but the amused expressions on the others save for the still distracted Daesung, "What'd I do now?"

 

Young Bae stood up, "Nothing. I'm going to practice on a dance in one of the studios."

 

"Yah, Young Bae-ah," Jiyong called out knowingly, "We have to get these recordings done."

 

"You guys are almost done. I need some time alone," he called back over his shoulder, the door slamming behind him.

 

Daesung finally looked up at the sound of the door closing, "What just happened?"

 

"Someone's mad," Seung Hyun stated simply, turning back to continue working on the recordings.

 

Young Bae sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and forcing those thoughts away from his mind. If it wasn't for how close he knew Mi Hyun and Seungri to be, he would of lectured his band mate about talking so affectionally with his wife. As it was, it wouldn't of made either one happy, least of all, Mi Hyun.

 

"Might as well go see what she's up to," he said quietly, turning around and leaving his luggage in the living room as he walked back out of the apartment.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So I realize that this is sort of short (what wrong with me not wriitng longer chapters anymore XD) but I can gurantee that this little issue is far from resolved. I have a question for you all too!

 

Has anyone noticed anything so far about the situation between Mi Hyun and Young Bae? I don't mean relationship terms, but reading between the lines more-like. If not, I'd go re-read the first couple of chapters up to where Young Bae gets told about his pending marriage. It's just a little clue as to whats to come in future chapters ^^

 

I'll post one more chapter up before I get off for today (I have to go find a charger to charge my darn phone. Curse you internet on my phone!!! Why must you drain my battery supply?!?!?!)

 

Oh! And I have a tumblr if any of you are interested in seeing it. It's pretty recent, considering I just made it over the weekend, but if you want to go look it up, (I'll probably start posting up some story stuff on there as well as other topics once my computer gets fixed) then I'll post it up here pretty soon.

 

Otay! Onto next chapter!!!