Talking's All We're Going To Do...?

I Am My Sister's Memory

"Young Bae-ah! Wait! We have to talk!" Mi Hyun called out as she ran after Young Bae as he fled from the hotel's reception area, "Oppa!" she called out for the first time, "Please, just stop!"

 

He stopped, turning around as she ran into him. He caught her by the arm's, gripping tightly as though he was going to shake her and yell.

 

"What?" he snapped, "What do you want to talk about that's so important? Huh?"

 

She panted, gripping his dress shirt, before pulling back, handfuls of her hanbok as she looked up at him, grabbing his hands, "I ddin't mean to say that. Really. I didn't."

 

"Didn't seem like it."

 

She blushed, "You have to understand..." she sighed, looked away out the floor to ceilings windows before turning back to him, "I... I didn't have a choice. It was either marry you or they would find some way to ruin my career. You don't understand..."

 

"Then make me understand!" he shook her hands, looking at her, "Why didn't you say something before the marriage? I never would have married you if I had known that they were forcing you into this."

 

"I thought you knew!" she cried, tears betraying her as they suddenly started to run down her face, "I thought you knew that they were forcing me into this. I thought you knew that my parent's demanded the marriage go through. I didn't have a say. It was either do it, or say goodbye to your family. I can't lose my sister Jung Hyun, Young Bae. She's the last sister I have. The only one I care to be around, and I don't want to lose that. I already lost Mae Hyun. Do you think I want to lose contact with my last living sister?" 

 

He stared at her, a sniffling, young woman in her twenties, dressed in a beautiful hanbok, and hints of makeup to accentuate the contours of her face. Her nose was splotchy, her cheeks red, mascare running in streaks down her face, and a crushed look in her eye's. It was an almost pathetic sight, but it was one that angered  him. He hadn't wanted to hurt her, and here he was, hurting his own wife. He'd vowed to protect her, but how could he do that finding that she had never wanted to be bound in matrimony to him?

 

He shook his head, "We'll talk about this later, Mi Hyun," with that said, he turned around and walked away from her. Leaving her standing there with smeared makeup and crushed feelings.

 

"Mi Hyun-ah...?"

 

She turned around to see her older sister standing there. Sniffling, she wiped her eye's quickly, putting on a smile, "Yeah, Jung Hyun-ah?"

 

Her sister looked at her worriedly, "Nothing. Where's Young Bae? What happened?" her sister asked, coming up to her.

 

Mi Hyun looked at her sister, shaking her head, "Nothing. Nothing's wrong," she smiled, sniffling once more before walking back towards the reception hall, "Come on. Let's go back in. It's time to eat, right?"

 

Jung Hyun nodded slowly, shaking ehr head as she followed her younger sister. She looked back, catching a glimpse of her brother-in-law leaning against a post outside, looking out to the sky. She sighed, shaking her head, I hope their hurt ends, soon.'

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

It seems like its the end, huh? XD Actually its not. It's far from it. There's still a lot they both have to iron out. This little talk won't fix anything.

 

Sorry I'm not posting two today. I've got so much coming up (like work in about an hour XP), but I'll make up for it tomorrow, considering I've got a four day weekend, so I'm figuring somewhere during next week, I'll be able to post. Are you guys liking the story so far? I feel kinda odd asking, but I'm just kinda self-concious about this story since its my first posted up on here, so it's my little baby.

 

Oh! To one of you who commented: if you saw that your comment was deleted, I'm super sorry about that! My friend had my phone at the time and she was reading it and messing around with my phone when she decided to try out and delete some stuff off of here. So its not even just on here, she went through and deleted some stuff off of my facebook, tumblr and other accounts. Aish! I'm so mad. That baboya! I'm so sorry about that, once again! Keep enjoying the story!!! Any and all comments are welcome as long as they are appropiate. No flaming!

 

P.S. I've been told by one of my friends from school that also has an aff account to be careful since I hear there's been lots of plagiarizing. Please, don't just copy and paste my story somewhere, claiming it as yours. Go ahead and mention it, but please, I own the rights to this story, all fictional characters are of my own creation and so is the plot, so I'd be pretty hurt to find that it was stolen. If you want to mention it, credit it and let me know! Thanks guys! I'm just careful about my stories 'cause they're important to me. Not meaning to be a about this, just want to protect whats mine.

 

Bye! ^^