I Have Something To Say

I Am My Sister's Memory


Malaysia

“And now, I would like to introduce today’s guest, Dong Mi Hyun with her new hit single, ‘Where I Stood!’”

In the dim lighting over the stage where she crouched, she and the other dancers on stage slowly got up as they began to the dance. As she sang and danced along to the song, her eye’s quickly met with Hyun Jae.

He broke from his focus to smile at her sweetly.

She turned her attention back to the song, not missing a beat, her moves sharper then even her dancers as they flowed together.

____________________________________

Mi Hyun crossed her leg’s as she reached over and grabbed a plate from the middle of the big round table she and her dancers were seated around.

After a successful performance on the Malaysian variety show, she’d all but been dragged out of the place by Hyun Jae and her dancer’s, after they’d changed out of their stage outfits, as they scurried down the streets to a nearby restraunt.

She laughed as one of them relayed a joke he’d heard one of the trainee’s mumble about one of their dance teachers, before looking over at Hyun Jae.

He locked eye’s with her, smiling playfully before reaching over and gently grabbing her hand, leaning over and whispering into her ear, “Can we go outside? I have something I have to say to you.”

She pulled back surprised, nodding lightly as they got up and left, her manager glancing in her direction warningly. She shrugged, mouthing, Don’t worry about it. He only nodded, turning his attention back to the food.

Hyun Jae tugged her out the door, stopping as they came to a secluded corner where they wouldn’t be seen. She stopped as well, backing up against the edge of a table.

Hyun Jae sighed, looking up at the dark sky, turning to her, “I think you should divorce, Young Bae, and come with me instead, Mi-ah.”

“What?!”