I Need To Tell You Something

I Am My Sister's Memory
Mi Hyun woke to someone trailling their fingers over her tummy, teasingly, before they leaned in and kised her.

"Morning, babe."

Her eye's fluttered open, meeting Young Bae's gaze. She smiled, "Good morning. What time is it?

He drew back, looking over at the digital clock, "It is... 9:45. Why?"

She shrugged, "I just wanted to know," she said, sitting up in bed and stretching.

He looked over at her, "About last night... I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She smiled shaking her head, "No. I'm only a little sore," she looked away, her smile fading as she recalled her actions, "Actually... Young Bae... I need to tell you some-"

But before she could finish her sentence, Young Bae's phone rang loudly. He smiled apologetically at her, reaching over and grabbing it, lacing his hand with her's as he answered it, "Hello? Oh, Umma! Yeah, she's right here..." he listened intently on the other line, "Oh... Well, I'll talk to her about that. Yeah... Okay. Alright, bye."

As he hung up, he looked over at Mi Hyun, "That was your mother. She wants to know if you and I would like to go eat breakfast." Mi Hyun felt herself go cold, already knowing what would most likely happen, "Young Bae, I don't think that we should."

He nodded, reaching over and wrapping his arms around her, "I know we probably shouldn't, but we can't stay away from our families forever. We have to go and see what they want, at least," he pulled back, "Don't worry, Mimi, I won't let anything happen to you."

She shook her head, gripping his shoulder's. You can't protect me from 24 years of my mother, she thought sadly. She pulled back and tried to force herself to forget again as she kissed his neck, trailing her lip's along his skin, "Young Bae, there's something I have to tell you..." she whispered urgently.

His grip on her tightened as he pulled her down on top of him, letting the blankets pool around her waist, "It can wait," he said.

She shook her head, but didn't say anything further, too far gone to care.