Surprise?!

I Am My Sister's Memory

"Huh?" Mi Hyun turned her head, just in time to collide into Young Bae's chest, "Young Bae?!"

 

He quickly hugged her, kissing her cheek, "Have a good shower!" he said happily, blushing as much as her as he let her go.

 

Mi Hyun stumbled back slightly, her eye's wide as she nodded, turning around and walking dumbly to the bathroom, "Uhm.... Thank you..."

 

Young Bae stared after her, sighing as he plopped down onto the couch, "Okay.... That went well," he said sarcastically.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Mi Hyun came out of the restroom twenty minutes later, hair wrapped up into a fluffy towel and her pajamas already on. She immiedetly caught the scent food, and walked into the kitchen where she saw Young Bae setting out plates and chopsticks for them to use.

 

"Hey," she said, shuffling into the kitchen.

 

He looked up at her, blushing slightly, "Hey Mimi. Had a good shower?"

 

She simply nodded, sitting down with him at the table, "Uhm... Did this just get here?"

 

He nodded, "Mhm."

 

They both sat in silence at the table, quietly picking at their food. She didn't look up from her plate, and he didn't either, an awkward silence settling between them from the aftershock of his sudden display of affection. Only once did Mi Hyun glance up at him, noticing that he too must of changed, for he now wore a black wife beater and a pair of sweat pants. She continued eyeing him, until he glanced back at her, making her turn almost as red as her shirt, as she looked back down.

 

"So... Do you remember when we go back to work?" she asked.

 

Young Bae cleared his throat, "In three more days. Gives us some time to arrange the whole apartment and get our stuff unpacked. All the guy's and I did tonight was unpack what we absolutely had to."

 

She nodded, "Oh. Okay..." she looked to the side quietly, before clearing , "About what were... Uhm... Argueing about the other night... I'm really sorry about that."

 

He looked up at her in surprise, "Oh..." he coughed, clearing his throat as well, "It's alright, Mi-ah. I'm... I'm not mad."

 

"I know... I just don't want you to think that I'm always like that. Because I'm not. I really don't want to just fight with you for no good reason," she said, looking at her plate.

 

He nodded, "Oh... Don't worry, Mi Hyun-ah. I don't see you any way other then the way I know you."

 

She nodded, getting up and putting her dishes in the sink, "Yeah... just.... just so you know for next time. I really don't mean to come off like that. I really shouldn't of acted that way at all really. It's just that-" she was suddenly cut off by Young Bae grabbing her around the waist and tilting her head up to kiss her gently on the lip's.

 

Mi Hyun stood in shock, her eye's open wide before drifting closed as she kissed him back instinctively. He pulled back, smiling at her.

 

"Mimi, don't worry about it. I know. I don't care, really," he said, kissing her forehead before he turned and walked into their bedroom leaving her standing there with tingling lip's, a shocked face, a red blush creeping across her face, and the desire to be kissed again.