Untitled

I Am My Sister's Memory

Mi Hyun opened her eye's to the dim light seeping in through her curtains. She breathed in deeply, turning away from the curtains, looking at the empty space beside her for a minute, before sitting up in bed, sighing.

He didn't come in last night, she thought to herself as she slid out of bed. Then again, I didn't want him to, either. Sighing, she slipped her slippers on, padding out of her room and towards her kitchen as she did so. As she passed through, she saw a note laying on top of the coffee table for her, with Young Bae's familiar handwriting scribbled across. Picking it up, she turned it over in her hands to read it as she walked into the kitchen.

 

Mi Hyun,

           Went to work. Working on the new album due soon. I'll be back later.

-Young Bae.

 

She sighed, throwing the note into the trash can as she started to make herself breakfast.

 

"Later can mean anything. See you in a couple of days..." she whispered softly to herself, knowing full well that she wouldn't see him for a long time. She looked down at the pot in front of her, shoving it into the sink, before heading back to her room. If anything, she'd rather go to the headquaters to dance, rather then sit around the apartment on her day off, feeling sorry for herself.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Gah! I'm so sorry about the super long wait! I've just been so busy with school work and work and family stuff. Plus, my flashdrive where I save all my stories was actually stolen by one of my landlady's kids. Yeah, hasn't been the best day. I'll put up a couple of chapters today!!

 

SORRY!!!