Epilogue - You Don't Have To Be Alone

I Am My Sister's Memory
SGah! All my feels! This story is finally over TT. My baby is finally over. As everyone knows, this has been my first story, so I've always been a little overprotective of it xD

I would like to thank every single person who has read or liked this story. I find that, when I had writers block, you guys cheered me up seeing how many views it got, and all the loving comments ^^. And you readers got me through when I considered deleting this story after someone left some rude comments. I've been so surprised no one else left this story, but continued to come back and read it. I'll continue on with more stories, of course, but a part of me will always love this story ^^hhe

So! Without further ado: Here is the last chapter :3 enjoy!


_________________________________________________________________

One Year Later


"Yah! Dong Young Bae! You're gonna pay for that!"

"Catch me if you can, baby!"

"No one messes with my candy!"

Mi Hyun ran around her apartment after her childish husband. Her legs easily jumped around objects Young Bae through at her, intent on keeping her away from the bag of jolly ranchers in her hand.

Young Bae for his part, laughed as his wife pursistingly tried to grab the bag of candy he'd snatched from her upon returning from work. After promoting Big Bang's new 'Tonight' album for so long, and not seeing Mi Hyun for so long, he needed to mess with her a little.

Only a little.

Mi Hyun finally gave up, walking back to her living room as she plopped down onto the couch. She turned the volume up on her computer, ignoring her husband as he walked back in, plopping down next to her.

Young Bae chuckled, letting the bag fall onto the coffee table as he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close against him, "I'm sorry, I've just missed you like crazy," he sighed, breathing in her scent, "I've only been home twice this whole time. I hate staying at the BigBang dorm."

Mi Hyun smiled, turning the volume down on her computer as she set it aside, "Yeah, because you complain you have to pick up after them. Especially Seung Hyun," she giggled, kissing him sweetly on the cheek, before getting up from the couch, "Besides, they don't cook for you, or do your laundry, or have to sleep with you every night."

"Exactly why I hate being around them. Seungri is getting to be such a ert lately," he shrugged, walking up to her, placing his hands on her hips and setting her on the counter as he leaned in and kissed her neck, "Take-out gets boring, Jiyong being up all night writing new material keeps us all up, Seung Hyun-hyung insists on keeping the liquor cabinet stocked all the time."

Mi Hyun nodded, rubbing his arm's as he stopped kissing her neck and laid his head on her chest, wrapping his arms tighter around her, "What about Dae? I talked to him recently, he said he was heading home for a while."

Young Bae sighed, shaking his head, "Honestly, I don't know. Sometimes he won't talk to any of us. Sometimes he just sits in his room and cries," he lifted his head, resting his chin on her shoulder, "But what am I supposed to say? 'Snap out of it?' I can't say anything anymore."

Mi Hyun nodded, running her hand through the tips of his fohawk, "Just let it be for now. When he's ready to talk, he will."

He nodded, bringing his head up to kiss his way along her jaw, "I'm just glad when all's said and done, I can come home to you," he sighed, edging closer as she spread her legs for him to get closer, "You're the only one who reminds me I have something outside of music, Mi."

She smiled, kissing him and wrapping her arm's around his shouder's. He placed his hands on the small of her back, moving her across the counter and closer to him. Pulling back, she sighed happily, resting her forehead against his, "You don't have to be alone anymore."

He smiled, kissing her back, as he picked her up and headed towards their bedroom. Placing her gently on the bed, he leaned over her, playing with the pendent around her neck that he'd given her shortly after her comeback just a month before his group's.

He leaned down and kissed the hollow of , trailing his hands up her sides as he kissed his way up to her lip's, kissing her deeply before pulling back, "I think its time we made our own future, don't you think?"

She nodded happily, kissing him back, "I think so."

Nothing more was said as they lost themselves in the moment and in each other. The rain pouring outside seemed sad, but welcoming.

Let your guilt wash away your perceived sins.


Fin.



________________________________________________________________ Yay! The end! Please do tell me what you all thought. I love to hear your feedback. And yes, mi's mom was mad about the incident, but, as she said, she wasn't around to do anything for a while as she was on a cruise.

Please stick around for all director cut chapters, and all new stories to come around ^^