Notice: Very Important

I Am My Sister's Memory
As everyone knows, due to the site crashing recently, a lot of things were lost, that included any chapters, stories and accounts that were posted the most recent. This means, that, if any of you were wondering why it suddenly didn't show the last couple of chapters I posted up, the crash had a lot to do with it. While I was wishing and praying that this wouldn't happen, especially since, now I have to completely re-write a few new chapters (after I post this, I'll be saving all the chapters to my flashdrive and will be finding suitable other back-up) from scratch, I realize that, whats done is done. Thankfully, the admin of this site was able to recover enough, and for that, I completely admire them. They went through a lot to make sure that the stories were here at all. So, I'll try to post the chapters again, as accurately as the original ones. It's only a couple of chapters lost, but they were chapters I was very proud of :( But whats done is done, and now we must move forward. I'm just grateful that it didn't erase EVERYTHING. Thank goodness. Phew! Thank you to all my silent readers and my subscribers (post a comment, silencers! XD Kidding. As long as you like the story, thats good enough for me :3) Please wait for the chapters to come up!!