YG Power Couple? (Way Too Easy)

I Am My Sister's Memory

Mi Hyun turned her head away as the blinding, flashing lights, blinded her view as she and Young Bae walked around the perimeter of the ballroom. She leaned into him, searching for his hand amidst the crowd, before she finally found it. She glanced at him, and he looked back down at her, smiling lightly as he grabbed her hand lightly and squeezed it.

 

She was about to say something, til YG Father came up to the microphone.

 

"Hello everyone. I hope you're all having a good night," he chuckled, everyone joining him, "At YG Entertainment, we strive for the best in our artists, and to give their fans the quality of work they deserve. As I've always said, 'It's quality, not quantity,' that helps a company grow. But when it comes to my attention that relationships are struck and things get serious, I feel the utmost happiness for my "children," as I call them," he chuckled into the mic, "So, when one of those 'children' came up to me and told me of his plans to marry another of the YG Family, I was more then happy to assist in this engagement party for them. This marriage will not only be one of ever-lasting love, but, as I predict, a door widely opened for our new 'YG Power Couple.' Now, I would like to announce something." 

Young Bae looked to Mi Hyun, tilting his head towards the stage. She nodded, edging closer to the stage and waiting for YG Father to announce the engagement.

 

He looked down into the audience of seated people and towards Mi Hyun, "Mi Hyun, please come up, dear."

 

Mi Hyun walked up to where Papa YG stood, a confused face on, as she'd been instructed. She smiled awkwardly, that part not faked, as she saw her family and Young Bae's family looking knowingly at one another at the table they'd been sat at.

 

"Young Bae-ah, please step up to the stage as well," Papa YG smiled in the mic.

 

Young Bae, smoothly and effortlessly, strode up to the stage and got down on one knee as he produced a box from his pocket, popped it open and held it up to Mi Hyun.

 

Everyone in the vicinity began to clap wildly as she blushed, bringing her hands up to her face.

 

"Will you marry me?" he asked, smiling knowingly at her.

 

She nodded, smiling brightly as he took her hand and slid the ring on. He got up and hugged her, chuckling quietly in her ear, "Too easy."

 

She nodded, laughing quietly. She took his hand as they turned back to the crowd and looked at everyone in the place who were all congragulating them already. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye, smiling widely.

 

Yeah, too easy.

________________________________________________________________________

So I might go on to post a few outtakes and post them. Post your comments and ask if you want those!!!! I want no more silent readers xD