Intoxication

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

The boys played first while the girls waited, and during that time Mi-Young was pointing out telling you who was who.

“Lastly that person over there is Jung Yunho, he’s really popular and he’s the Kingka at this school, along with his best friends” Mi-Young pointed. You tilted your head and looked at him play, squeals and shouting could be heard from the girls like he was their idol.

“I don’t think he’s that great. He looks an arrogant playboy”, you said to Mi-Young who was bewildered with your response. “Unnie REALLY! Every girl goes crazy over him!” *But what's so good about him?* you pondered.

It was then the girls turn to play and yous were to be split into 2 teams. Joo-Eun was in the opposing team and she was giving you the evils. Your group was playing really well due to the fact that the other team were the girly girls.

“Hyung…why must she be so attractive? Scratch that, why is she so prefect?” Yoochun asked Yunho without taking his eyes off you.

Mi-Young threw the ball to you but before you could catch it, someone had pushed you causing you to fall over on the concrete. Yunho stood up form where he was and started to run towards the crowd that was forming around the scene.

“Owww..” the pain from your scraped knee made you winced. Joo-Eun was on top of you and she was crying saying that her arm was broken.

 “Joo Eun-shi, are you okay?” you asked as you tried to get up. Yunho was pushing his way through *Why am I running to her? Why do I feel so uneasy seeing her get hurt?* he spotted you struggling to get up. Your legs gave up on you but before you could fall back down again, an arm reached out and grabbed your waist. Both of yours and Yunho’s eyes enlarged as the tip of your nose touched each other. Your face was heating up and Yunho’s heart was now pounding at the sudden interaction and he felt intoxicated.  * Why is my heart beating so fast…I must be tired from the game* Yunho thought.

Yunho could feel you trying to pull away from him a bit but he couldn’t control his body. It acted on its own and before he knew it, he picked you up bridal style and walked out of class.

 “YUNHO OPPA! I’m hurt too!” Joo-Eun cried out to Yunho but he didn’t take a second glance back.

“Um.. Yunho-shi, where are you taking me?” Yunho didn’t respond. *Oh god…* you stuggled to get down but Yunho’s grip became tighter.

*Damn it, why don’t you just stay still! Why am I helping this girl? She’s so light…Jung Yunho snap out of it! Great…I’m talking to myself…I should’ve just left her lying on the ground back there*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIYA! (OH! the basketball part was a true story. It happened to me back when i was in primary school >< and yes i fell on concrete and now i have a bloody scar on my  knee T_____T)

Please Comment+Subscribe <33

P.S. Let's be friends! ^^