You unlocked the chains around my heart

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

“Soon-Yi ah? Yeobo!” Yunho waved his hand in front of your face.

“Hmm?” you got back to your senses.

“Come on, let’s eat!” Yunho took your hand and walked over to the table.

“Pancakes! Wow, you made this?” you gaped at the delicious food.

“Of course yeobo, even though it’s not as good” Yunho pulled you onto his lap. “say ahh” he put the food to your mouth. You smiled and let him feed you.

“MMM! YUMMY!” you praised.

“You’re so adorable yeobo!” Yunho laughed as he pinched your cheeks.

*Feels kind of weird when he calls me that* You glanced at Yunho. He met eyes with you and flashed a dashing smile while feeding you again. You swallowed hard and looked away hiding your red cheeks.

“What are those boxes?” you pointed while taking another bite of the pancake.

“Oh, All your stuff, I got my butler to move them all this morning.” Yunho coolly said.

“Ngaaws you didn’t have to” you got of his lap and went inside the bathroom.

“Yeobo! What should we do today? Either way I don’t care, as long as I’m with you right? We can stay home and sleep…or go grocery shopping together…bake some cookies together...decorate the apartment together”  Those thoughts made him burst with happiness.

You let out small giggles while brushing your teeth. *Why does it seem like that he’s the female of this relationship?* you shook your head while finishing off your morning routine.

“How about we go see my father today? He should be home.”

“Sure. WAIT WHAT!?” you shouted from the bathroom.  

“I said let’s meet my father today. I want to introduce you to him.” Yunho walked in and leaned against the wall.

--

Soon before you knew it, you were standing in front of Yunho’s house.

“Are you sure? I’m not ready…” you nervously glanced around and bit your lip.

“Hey, it’s okay.” Yunho took your hand giving it an assuring squeeze. The door clicked open and you slowly walked inside. Yunho’s father was in the living room reading.

You inhaled and exhaled continuously while your heart was beating like crazy.

“Abeoji, I want you to meet someone. This is Soon-Yi, my girlfriend.”

“A-Annyeonghaseyo, Park Soon-Yi imnida. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” You bowed 90 degrees.

“mm.” a deep voice groused. Yunho’s father looked up for 1 second and continued reading. Yunho then bowed to him and took you upstairs into his room.

“I don’t think your father likes me…” you sulked.

“Don’t worry he’s always like that” Yunho explained. “Stay here in my room, I’ll get some drinks.”

“Arasso oppa.” Yunho closed the door and it became silent. You sighed and looked around the room. To your surprise it was neat and tidy. You traced your finger along his desk and stopped when you came across a picture. It was a photo of a woman and a cute little boy. *That must be his mother* you smiled softly while gazing at the beautiful photo. After browsing the room and getting amused by little things you sat on his bed.

*What’s taking him so long?* you pouted and went out the room. You walked down the hallway and shortly you realised you didn’t know where you were. *Ottoke?* You warily looked around trying to remember your way back. You were walking backwards when you bumped into someone. “OMO!” you turned around and saw food and broken glass on the ground.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” you bent down quickly to pick up the broken glass. “Ow!” blook trickered down your finger from the cut.

“Miss! Are you ok?!” a voice yelled to you. You looked up and gave that person a small smile. “I’m fine.”

*Wow she’s beautiful* “Excuse me but who are you-"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and subscribe! ^^

P.S. Let's be friends! :D