If I Could Just See You Once

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

“Class! Today we have a new student. Please make her feel welcome!”

Without knowing that you were in the same class as him, Yunho rolled his eyes.  “Greeeeeat!”, he shouted having his back facing you.

The teacher told you to introduce yourself and you nervously nodded.

 “Annyeonghaseyo! Park Soon-Yi imnida! Please take care if me!” You bowed and gave a soft smile.

*Wait..what? PARK SOON-YI?* Yunho snapped out of his daze and turned around seeing a beautiful girl with long brown hair and big bambi eyes standing at the front.

 “WHOOOOOOOOO, SOON-YI AH!” the boys in the classroom roared with excitement.

“Soon-Yi ah, you can sit over there.” Your teacher pointed to the seat in front of Yunho. You bowed and walked over seeing Yunho staring straight into your eyes. *What’s his problem…?*

*Her eyes are so beautiful…no…she’s beautiful…like an angel* Yunho came back to reality. * PARK SOON-YI, it’s her! She’s the idiot that bumped into me a few days ago.*

*He looks like those playboy pimps from those dramas I’ve watched* you thought as you boldly stared back at him.  

*This girl is something, others would faint if I looked at them in the eyes...Don’t think that I don’t know who you are… you’re Mr. Park’s girlfriend!* Yunho gave you a death glare as you sat down. *Her presence is somehow annoying to me.*

 “SOON - YI AH!” the boys in the room shouted. They all ran up and started complimenting you.

“You’re so pretty, please be my girlfriend?” one of the boys asked

“No, she’s mine! Soon-Yi ah, can I have your number?”

They guys were keeling around your desk showering you with questions. *What's up with these guys…* you thought trying to keep a distant from them.

*Aish… what’s so good about her? Why is her presence more annoying than the school girls?* Yunho was getting irritated not remembering that he called you beautiful. *Damn it…I can’t see the board* “YAH! Move out of the way!” Yunho’s shout made you jumped in surprise and the boys shuffled their way back to their seats while waving to you with a ‘call me’ gesture.