Everyday living was a painful part

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

Your lips were dry and cracked and so you dug through your fridge for a drink. You noticed there wasn’t much food left due to the fact that you haven’t left the house for days.

*I should go buy some food, these won't last me for the weekend* Changing into comfortable clothes, you walked out the apartment while wrapping a scarf around your neck. *It’s starting to get slightly chilly*

You walked into a small market near your apartment and ran your fingers through the items. A million thoughts ran through your mind as it felt weird to be outside. You stopped at an aisle as a flashback of you and Yunho came through. You slowly walked down collecting in the happy moments. The market doorbell rang signifying a new customer was in. You were gazing at a kimbap box thinking of the time you made one for Yunho, but with all those daydreaming you didn’t know what was going on. Little screams and yelps were heard and everyone in the market started to evacuate.

A robber was inside the market with a gun. “HEY YOU! LEAVE ALL YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE!”

You snapped out of your thoughts. *Huh?* turning your head you saw a man with a mask covering his face.

“Didn’t you hear me? Leave your ing money and leave.”  

Strangely you didn’t feel scared, didn’t have an adrenaline. You took a step towards the robber but then he pointed the gun at you.

Looking at him with weary eyes, you stepped towards the gun. *Maybe this is the stupid thing I’ll do, my pain will be gone if i die.*

*! Does she want to die?* “Crazy !” he pointed the gun to your head.

Yunho was on his way to your apartment again for the umpteenth time when he heard screams and murmurs outside the market.

“Someone quickly call the police!” a lady screamed.

“Why is she standing there?  We need to help her!” another yelled.

“Ahjumma, what’s going on?” Yunho walked over to the owner of the market.

“There's a  robber in my market and there’s still someone inside!”, the ahjumma cried.

Yunho shifted his gaze to have a look and his eyes widened with horror. “SOON-YI!” he bolted inside.

The people outside tried to stop him but there was no luck. “Is he crazy?”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” others yelled.

“SOON-YI!” Yunho yelled with outrage as he got inside.

“!” the robber pulled you into him and held the gun beside your head. “Make a wrong move and she’s dead.”

Your eyes widened. “OPPA!” *What is he doing here?*

The robber clamped his hand over your mouth and you started to thrash vividly. Tears started to well up in your eyes.

Yunho took a step towards you but the robber pointed the gun at him and he froze.

“If you dare hurt her, I’m going to kill you.” Yunho said with a hard voice as he clenched his fist tightly.

“Oh yea? Watch me. But I am going to kill you first then have fun with your pretty girl here.” The guy whispered into your ear.

Your cries muffled through his hand. *RUN!!* you wanted to shout out to Yunho.

The robber raised the gun at Yunho once again and he was ready to pull his trigger.

* !* Yunho glared at him as he was ready to tackle the guy down.

Your eyes widened. *NO!* Right before he could pull the trigger, you pulled his arm down and bit it hard.

“! YOU LITTLE !”

As his grip loosened you ran towards Yunho. “Oppa-“

BANG!