Words cannot express

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

“WE’RE HERE!” Yoochun hollered as he parked the car. You covered your mouth as you yawn. *Hmm, when did i fall asleep on him?*

“Oh oppa, is your shoulder numb?” Jaejoong shook his head and smiled.  “Come on, let’s go.” He opened the door and helped you out. The six of you awed at the gorgeous view of the house and the beach next to it.

“What you waiting for? Let’s get changed.” Yunho proudly walked in.

“Show off.” Junsu muttered. All of you piled into the mini house and put your stuff down.

“Unnie! Can we please go to the beach? Please please?” Mi-Young rubbed her hands together pleading with puppy eyes.

You giggled at her cuteness. “Of course, that’s what we’re planning to do aren’t we?” 

“YES!” Mi-Young skipped to the bathroom.

The beach was only 2minutes down from the house and you were the last one to change. You came out only realising that everyone was already down at the beach having fun.

*MEANIES!* pouting, you made your way down feeling left out. Mi-Young was in the waters with Junsu and Changmin while Jaejoong and Yoochun was sun baking.

“Wahhh so sunny!” you placed your hand on top of your forehead to block out the bright sun.

“Soon-Yi ah~! Oppa has an umbrella for you!~” Yunho was cutely bouncing to you.

“Aigoo!” You laughed and hit his chest. “Since when have you become so cute?”

“I got it from you!” Yunho blinked innocently and held out his hand. You happily took it, all your anger from before was way gone when Yunho appeared. *He makes me so happy*

“Soon-Yi ah, let’s go!” Junsu ran over to you.

“I’ll pass oppa, I don’t know how to swim.” You meekly smiled at him.

Without a second chance, Junsu lifted you up bridal style and ran towards the water. Your eyes widened and you screamed.  

“YAH!” Yunho chased after the both of you.

“Don’t worry! It’s shallow!” Junsu was standing in the waters where it reached his hip.

“ANDWAEEE!” you clung onto his neck not wanting to let go. Yunho was right on his tail but before he could grab you, Junsu ducked himself in the water with you.

“GASP!” you quickly got up and huffed for air while coughing.

“Yah Kim Junsu!” Yunho started chasing him. Junsu ran over to Mi-Young and hi-fived her while Changmin was worriedly looking at you. *Is she ok?*

You got out of the waters and walked over to Yoochun and Jaejoong.

“Soon-Yi ah! Are you ok?” Yoochun grabbed your arms and started to scan you.

“I drank some of the water, and most of it went up my nose!” you complained while plopping between them. Jaejoong chucked and wrapped a towel around you.

While you were talking and laughing with Jaejoong and Yoochun, Yunho was busily tackling Junsu. “H-Hyung! Can’t breathe!” That didn’t stop Yunho. “Shouldn’t you be worrying about Soon-Yi? What if she’s flirting over there?”

Yunho loosened his grip and looked over at your happy mood. *With them? Really?* With a chance, Junsu quickly bolted off.

“I was kidding hyung!” Junsu shouted and slung an arm around your neck. You shook your head and lightly bonked him on the head. *So immature these guys*

"OW!" Junsu clutched onto his held and started to roll on the sand like a baby.

“Y-YAH! Time’s up everybody! We should go make dinner!” Yunho yelled.

“Ngaawws… but I’m not hungry!” Mi-Young puckered but right at the moment her stomach growled. She quickly touched it and gave Changmin an embarrass smile, which to only he smiled back.

Yunho grabbed your hand and took you back to the house while everyone trailed behind.

“Oppa isn’t it a bit early for dinner?” you looked up at him. Yunho turned around and shouted to the others. “You all can make dinner!”

"Whhyyyyyyy~?"

"I can only cook ramen!"

All sorts of whinging and groaning can be heard.

“And yeobo! Do not speak to any of the boys here!” Yunho suddenly exploded.

“Why not? They’re my friends. Which are also your best friends." You blinked at him.

“I’m…I’m just jealous” Yunho admitted. *What Junsu said has made me paranoid*

“Ngaaws how cute!” You beamed and jumped onto his back.

“Oppa piggyback! And don’t need to worry, you’re the only one for me!” you gave him a smooch on the cheek.

With that, Yunho ran like the wind with you on his back. *You’re my one and only also Soon-Yi ah*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe Yunho looks so cute with the umbrella!

Please comment and subscribe! :D

I'll be able update more soon! please wait! ^^

Also be my friend? (: