I didnt know when days ended or start

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

It was home time and both you and Yunho were disheartened. *Maybe that was the right thing to do, just go back to the days where you didnt know him* You walked out of school and headed home where Yunho spotted you. He put his hands in his pocket and pulled out something. *I should give Soon-Yi back her necklace now before she ignores me forever* Yunho started following you *She might think your stalking her! Aish! I’ll just wait till she turns that corner.* 

You took a short cut to your home and walked through an alley way when you noticed 5 ‘rebel’ looking boys hanging at the other end. Most were smoking and one of them even had a bat, you just decided to snub them. You sighed in relief when you walked past them but they turned around and surrounded you. “Dang this girl is smoking hot!” one of the boy whistled.  Another yanked you to his side “Wanna play with us?” “Um…no thanks” you tried to get out of his grip. “Hey hey! Why the rush babe?” the other guy said. You tried to push through them. “Uh-uh! We can’t let a pretty girl like you slip through so easily” the boys snickered as they reached out to touch your body. “Stop it!” tears were now forming in your eyes. “AHHH!” you screamed as one of them ripped your uniform exposing your bare shoulder. “Scream all you want, nobody will hear you.” “P-please let me go” you cried. You felt a hand travelling under your skirt and you turned around and slapped that person across that face. “You bloody ! Now you’re in for it!” The boy spat as he raised his hand. You shut your eyes tightly waiting for a hard slap. There was nothing. *Huh?* You opened your eyes and saw Yunho to the rescue. He skilfully bashed them up up in 2 minutes and they were all on the ground grunting in pain.

Kwenchana?” Yunho ran up to you with a worried face. You were shaking and felt molested, too shock to answer. He took of his school jacket and wrapped it around you. Your eyes widened when you saw one of the guys raising his bat behind Yunho. “ YOU!” WAM! Yunho got hit hard from behind. “OPPA!” you screamed. Yunho speedily turned around and spin kick the guy down. You could hear Yunho’s hard breathing and suddenly a trail of blood dripped down his face, * I’m going down* “YUNHO OPPA!” you ran over and pulled him into your arms. You felt something wet under your hands and your eyes expanded with horror, he was bleeding. “Oppa!” You tapped his cheek but he didn’t open his eyes. You began to cry. “YAH JUNG YUNHO!”

Before you knew it, you were racing with the nurses beside the unconscious Yunho in the hospital. “Please wait outside” the nurse said as she closed the door on you. You sat on the chair and sobbed. *What if he dies because of me?* the thought made your heart hurt. After 2 hours of waiting impatiently the doctor finally came out. “Miss Park Soon-Yi?” “Doctor! How is he!?” you anxiously ran to him. “He’s fine, he just needed a few stitches on his head. He can be discharged tonight after we examine him.” You started to relax a bit. “He’s looking for you, you should go inside.”

You thanked the doctor and took baby steps inside Yunho’s room. He had a bandage around his head and that sank your stomach. “Hey...” Yunho softly said as he sat up. You fought to hold back your tears. “Are you okay? Did they hurt you?” You shook your head and sat on the edge of his bed. *Why are you still worrying about me? You’re the one who got hurt* “What were you doing there?” You asked with a croaked voice.