My ego bruised was black and blue

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

“I just wanted to see you get home safely. And…to give this back to you.” Yunho pulled out your long lost necklace from his pocket. *My necklace!* “H-how-” you were stunned. “You dropped this when you bumped into me a while ago, but hey it doesn’t matter how I got it. I saved you today didn’t I?” Yunho tried to pull a little joke but you didn’t laugh. *She’s probably still angry at me*

Before Yunho knew it, you leaped over and hugged him tightly. “YOU PABO! YOU COULD’VE GOT KILLED BECAUSE OF ME! I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU!” you whimpered as you hit his chest. Your hug healed him straight away, he never regret saving you; he would do it all over again just for your sake. Yunho softened. “You were worried?” he asked trying to stop his expanding smile. "Of course I was you pabo!" The doctor then came in interrupting your moment. Yunho had to go for examinations and you decided to go fill out the forms. People were giving you looks because of your torn uniform but that was the least of your worries. Your whole impression on Yunho changed. *I owe him a lot* You were spacing out. “Miss Park Soon-Yi?” the doctor was at the front desk with Yunho. “Now all he needs is a lot of rest. Please come back for another check-up next week.”

You thanked the doctor and walked out the hospital with Yunho to catch a cab home. “How you feeling?” you looked at him. “My head still hurts, let me rest here for a while.” Yunho snuggled into your shoulder and you softened. *So comfortable, now this is life* He stayed like that until the cab reached your destination. “Why are you coming over again?” you asked. “Didn’t you hear the doctor? I need some rest. After all I got hurt because of you” Yunho slung his arm around your shoulder as you helped him inside. *Great, that makes me feel so much better* You rolled your eyes at him.

“HOME SWEET HOME!” Yunho shouted. Yunho lay down on the mattress while you went for a shower. “Park Soon-Yi! Make me some dinner! No wait, scratch dinner. Give me some water!” “MUH?” you yelled in outrage coming out from the bathroom. “YAH! I’m a patient and after all I got hurt-” “Because of me. Araso araso.” *The old Yunho is back* Feeling guilty, you came back with a class of water. “Here.” You handed it to him. Yunho smirked. “Feed me.”

“Yah, Your arm isn’t broken-” “WHY AM I IN THIS STATE? WHO DID I HELP?” Yunho was exaggerating. He was enjoying this.

“Me.” you mumbled. "I CANT HEAR YOU!" Yunho cupped his ear.*Why do I get the feeling that he’s taking advantange of this?* You sat down next to him and helped him drink the water. You shifted your gaze to his bandage and ran your fingers across it. Yunho felt good shivers run down his spine. *I should get hurt more often* You were about to get up when Yunho pulled you back down. “Why were you ignoring me this whole week?” he asked. *So I won’t fall for you? I don’t even know myself* But you didn’t know how to reply to him.

“If it was because of the kiss, just to make you feel better…that was my first kiss too.” Yunho embarrassingly admitted. “Hey!” you lightly slapped his arm while giggling. Yunho rolled over acting as if he got hit really hard. He sat back up and deeply looked into your eyes, “I don’t know why…but I like the feeling I get when I’m around you.” Once again you were getting butterflies and a funny fuzzy feeling. “Me too…” you said without looking away.

“Can’t you give me a chance?” You could hear the sincerity in his voice.  *Please say yes, please say yes* Yunho was patiently waiting for your answer. “Sure…since I owe you a lot.” You said giving him a smile. Yunho locked his arms around you and both of your hearts were accelerating. Forgetting that it was a bad day, the both of you talked to each other the whole night.

“Yah! I’m the patient so I should sleep on the mattress!” Yunho rubbed his when you pushed him off. “So you want me to sleep on the ground?! You’re lucky that I’m letting you stay!” You yelled back trying to pull the blanket from him. “Or… we can sleep together.” Yunho hopped onto the mattress and you grew alarm while covering your chest. *She’s so cute* “Yah, short flat girls like you are not my type.” Once again you kicked him off, feeling insulted. “Say another word and I’ll make you into a real patient!” You pouted and lay back down. Yunho tried to roll back on. “Don’t you dare.” You said while having your back to him. *How’d she know?* “Yah.” He shook you. “Yah!” It was silent. *Aish this girl* Yunho smiled to himself while resting his arm behind his head. Suddenly something was thrown at him. It was an extra set of blanket and pillow. Yunho looked back at you but you were in the same position as before. He smirked. “Goodnight” *Goodnight Yunho oppa* you smiled with your eyes closed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE!

P.S. Be my friend? :D

P.S.S AND Please take some time and comment below and make my day? ↓ ^^