I could feel such warmth and happiness

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

I am so sorry about the late update once again! So many exams *cries* but I'll be free from hell after next week so please don't leave me! )':

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was finally the end of year and your graduation has come. All boys and girls cried over both you and Yunho, sad that the most perfect couple had to leave.

“UNNIEE! I’m going to miss you soooo much!” Mi-young bawled as you hugged each other.

“Ngaww Mi-Young ah, you can come visit anytime.” patting Mi-Young’s back, you tried to hold back your own tears.

“GROUP HUG!” Yoochun embraced the both of you in his strong comforting arms. Junsu joined leaving Jaejoong and Yunho hanging. They know they wanted to, it’s just they have to keep their ‘pride.’

Yunho cleared his throat and started to announce a surprise. “Since this is our last time together at school, I’ve arranged us a vacation this weekend at Jeju Resort for 1 night and 2 days, Mi-Young, you’re invited as well.”

“Me?” Mi-Young pointed to herself.

“REALLY?” you said with excitement. “WAHH OPPA! YOU’RE JJANG!”  You squealed while hugging Yunho’s neck.  

“Of course yeobo, I’m Jung Yunho!” Yunho grinned pleased with your compliment.  The others pretend to shiver with goose bumps from you two being so lovely-dovely.

“Who’s going?” Mi-Young asked squealing and jumping with you.

“Just Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun and myself. And you two girls” Jaejoong explained.

“What about Changmin? You should tell him to come oppa.”

“Changmin? As in Yunho’s butler?” Yoochun asked, amazed.

“Yup! You guys should befriend him rather than treating him as a butler! And I want to introduce you to him Mi-Young ah” you beamed. The others looked at you astonished.

“Anything for you yeobo"  patting your head, Yunho gave you a big hug.

---

The day of relaxation has come and your group has just landed early in the morning.

“WAH WE’RE HERE! JEJU ISLAND!” Mi-Young was jumping up and down with enthusiasm. You lifted your head and smelt the refreshing air while letting out a content smile. Changmin was softly gazing at you from the side. *She’s so beautiful*

The 7 of you headed to the car park and waited for a taxi to go to the small house Yunho has prepared.

“Where’s Yunho oppa?” you asked looking around for him. BEEP BEEP! All six heads turned around seeing Yunho in a minivan grinning.

“Pile in!” Yunho shouted as he got out and threw the keys to Yoochun.

 “Why me?” Yoochun pouted and made a face.

“Because you know the way.” Yunho sat in the seat next to him and pulled out his camera and started recording. You were sitting between Jaejoong and Junsu as Mi-Young was at the back with Changmin.

“Yeobo~ah~!” Yunho cooed to you.  You looked up and gave a beautiful smile.

Junsu popped himself in front of the camera and gave a cute smile while doing aegyo.

“Yah!” Yunho scowled. You giggled while Yunho continued to record. He zoomed into Mi-Young and Changmin at the back. “Check out the new love birds.”

Mi-Young flushed and she blocked her face with a cushion. Changmin didn’t have any reaction as he was in deep thoughts.

 During the long ride, Yunho was continuously recording and you guys all sang and danced to the songs on the radio. The trip was long that all of you grew tired and feel asleep. Your head was bobbing up and down from the sudden sleepiness and Jaejoong lightly put your head onto his shoulder. At the back, Mi-Young’s head fell onto Changmin’s shoulder and he looked over at her. He softly took her head and placed a pillow behind her head. *How am I meant to tell Soon-Yi...*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! Also please do leave a comment below! ↓It makes my day and shows that you guys are reading and it keeps me motivated! ^^

OH P.S. Come and be my friend! :}