Please, just pass by pretending like you don't see me

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

You felt his warm lips touched yours and your eyes reluctantly closed. Even though you weren’t close to him, you didn’t even try to push him away. Your inside spurt like a firework giving you butterflies which weirdly made you felt secure and loved. *What’s this feeling?* Yunho pulled you in closer and your heart was thumping so loud that you thought he could hear it. Everything was spinning and you slowly kissed him back. Your eyes suddenly snapped open. *What am I doing?*

As much as you didn’t want to, you broke the kiss and slightly pushed Yunho away. Yunho looked at you with confusion. “It’s getting late.” He just nodded at your comment and yous started to walk back.

One the way home the two of you would glance at each then quickly look away. Yunho scratched the back of his head and whistled trying to act normal. It became awkward.

*Why did she push me away? Did she not like it? Did my breath smell?* Yunho was getting paranoid. You arrived outside the building and you couldn’t look at him in the eyes, you cheeks flushed a bright red. "Bye!" You quickly walked in. *Bye Soon-Yi ah* Yunho waited until you were out of his sight and he turned around and went home.

*What was that?!* You leaped onto the mattress and touched your lips. The scene of the kiss kept replaying in your head making you feel dizzy. You hugged your knees to your chest. * That was meant to be a mistake right? ...I shouldn’t even be talking to that poo head!* "AHH!" you screamed out and grabbed your hair in frustration. 

---

It was time for school and you woke up with a blank mind. *Was that a dream? It was too good to be true* You arrived at school and tried to ignore everyone, especially Yunho. “UNNIE!” Mi-Young ran over to you. “Unnie? UNNNNNIEE? UNNNNNNNNNNNIEEEEEEEEEE!” Mi-Young was jumping up and down and pulling faces at you. You were in lala land *It was a dream…it was a dream* You waved the thought away and chuckled to yourself. Every time you see Yunho walk your way, you would quickly turn the opposite direction. *Why am I avoiding him?* You thought hiding behind the bin.

*Huh? Was that Soon-Yi?* Yunho looked around thinking he saw you. But to your dismay, you eluding Yunho didn't really work as you would always “coincidently” bump into him. All you would do is pretend that you don’t see him and keep on walking. *What’s up with her?* Yunho was staring at your back in class. He would try and talk to you, even after class but you would bolt off before he had the chance. This “avoiding thing” dragged on for a week and Yunho was getting pissed and agitated. “She’s acting like I don’t even exist!” Yunho gritted his teeth in annoyance as he was searching for you at lunch time. Yunho then spotted you walking down the empty hall way and sprinted up to you. You felt someone grab your wrist and pinned you against the locker. *Who the-*

“Yah! What’s up with you? Why are you acting like I don’t even exist?” Yunho raised his voice. You didn’t respond. “Was it because of the KISS!?” Yunho punched the locker beside you and you jumped in shock. *So it wasn’t a dream?* You looked back up at him. “Do you hate it that much?” *No…No I don’t* Was what you wanted to say but you bit your lip. Yunho gazed deep into your eyes before letting out a sigh. “Sorry if that offended you then” he dropped his arm and walked away. *Yunho oppa, mianhae. I can’t fall for you because what if….what if you leave like everyone else?* You watch him leave with heavy shoulders.