If memories are lost, I will be lost

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

With Mi-Young’s help, after many trials, cuts, and hard work, you’ve finally had a box of kimbap that was at least presentable and possibly edible.

“YAY! WE DID IT MI-YOUNG AH!” you jumped up and down.

“Now the problem is how will it taste?”

All your excitement and energy was drawn out of you completely. During the last 2 hours, none of your kimbap was eatable. Some were too salty, too sweet or rice wasn’t cooked well.

Mi-Young took a piece and you waited with anticipation. Your heart was beating like a drum roll.

Her eyes widened and looked at you. “Taste bad doesn’t it?” you asked, not feeling as much disappointed.

“NO! IT TASTES DELICIOUS!”

“REALLY?” you smiled.

Mi-Young held two thumbs up and you two squealed. “Thanks Mi-Young ah! I wouldn’t have done it without you!”

Mi-Young looked at her watch. “Time for my night school unnie, I better get going. Bring this to Yunho oppa, I bet he will be  surprised!”

Before Mi –Young left, she pumped her fist up in the air. “Unnie! FIGHTING!”

You nodded and did the same. “Fighting!”

Hugging the box of kimbap, you made your way to Yunho’s house. *Should I call him?* you thought. *Nah I want him to be surprised* you couldn’t wait for Yunho’s reaction.

You stepped off the bus and noticed the purple clouds and pitched black sky. *I hope it doesn’t rain, I didn’t bring an umbrella*

You were now at his gate and the maids welcomed you in.

“Is Yunho oppa home?” you asked one of them.

“Yes miss, he’s in his room.”

“Thank you!” you smiled and headed upstairs.

His door was closed and you peeped inside. “Yunho oppa…” you whispered but he was nowhere to be found.

“He’s not in his room.” You puckered. *Maybe he’s in the entertainment room.*

You walked down the hallway and heard Yunho’s voice in a room.

*Oppa’s voice!* Your smiled drop when you heard his father's voice as well. *Should I wait?*

You were about to turn back but you heard you name. *Don’t eavesdrop, it’s bad!* But you couldn’t resist and you rested the side of your ear to the door.

“Are you still with that girl?” a deep husky voice asked.

“She has a name abeoji. It’s Soon-Yi.” Yunho said calmly put you could hear the annoyance in his voice.

“You know I don’t approve of her right? You should know the consequences if you continue to see her don’t you?”

*What consequences? His father doesn’t like me?* you tried your best to listen.

 “Now answer me for the last time, do you like her?”

*If I say one wrong answer, Who knows what abeoji will do to Soon-Yi * Yunho took a deep breath.

“No.” He firmly answered. Right there your heart felt like it had sunk down from your body.

“Would you be ok if she left you?” *I wouldn’t be ok oppa* you shut your eyes hopping for the right answer.

“Yes.” You couldn’t believe what you were hearing. Those answers were completely opposite.

“Do you want to be with her forever?”

“No.”

Tears started to well up in your eyes. Pain struck your heart. *So all this time was a lie?*

“Would you live for her?”

“No.” Yunho was feeling hurt from his own answers.

“Would you pick her, or your life?”

“My life.”

“Good. That’s all I needed to hear. Break it off with her soon then.”

You couldn’t take it anymore as you backed away from the door. It felt like millions of needles was pinning through your heart.

Changmin was down the hall way and he saw you. “Oh Soon-Yi!”

Yunho’s eyes widened as he heard your name. *CRAP! SOON-YI!*

You dropped the kimbap box and with shaky legs you ran off. You needed to get out of this suffocating atmosphere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! Also please take some time and comment below!

It makes my day and keeps me motivated! :D

(And i got the quote ideas from my friend ^^)

P.S. let's be friends! <3