There is only one happiness in life - to love and to be loved.

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

“Yeobo~ah, just sit here ok?” Yunho sat you down on the bench outside the house. 

“But I want to help!” you pouted.

“They don’t need your help pabo, just stay right there and relax”

You peeped over Yunho’s shoulder and saw commotion behind.

“Yah! Turn the heat down! It’s burning!” Junsu waved the smoke away.

“YAH? I’m your hyung here! You’re not cooking it right and I need to cut the meat!” Yoochun shot back.

Jaejoong and Changmin were slightly arguing about how to arrange the appetisers and salads.

Mi-Young needed help with carrying the drinks and utensils.  “Unnie! HELLP!” she muffled from behind the stack.

“Coming!” you got up but Yunho held onto your shoulders and pushed you back down.

“I’ll do it” He smiled and left. *What’s with him?*

After a good 15 minutes, dinner was finally set up on the table.

“Yay! I’m so hungry!” Junsu skipped over and sat next to you.

“Don’t sit there! Mi-Young, sit between them both” Yunho said.

“But why hyung? I want to sit next to Soon-Yi…” Junsu pouted his bottom lip out.

“And you.” Yunho pointed to Changmin. “Sit next to me, Jaejoong and Yoochun can sit on the ends of both side.”

Yunho sat opposite you and everyone started to dig in. *Why the seating arrangement?* you wondered but didn’t ask.

Dinner was filled with laughter and gossip.  Yunho was so hungry that he basically shoved food in his mouth.

“Slow down oppa, you’re going to choke” you claimed. He didnt stop. *He's so stubborn*

There was only one piece of meat left on the plate and Changmin realised that you weren't eating much. He picked it up and put it in your bowl. “Here eat this.”

“Oh, thanks oppa-“

“YAH!” Yunho shouted. “I was going to eat that!”

 

You laughed at the sudden outburst and gave Yunho the meat. “You can have it oppa.”

“Thanks yeobo! You’re always the best!”

After dinner everyone started to clean up.  You insisted on helping with cleaning the dishes but once again, Yunho stopped you.

"I don't want you to interact with any of them! I'll help do the cleaning"

"Araso Araso!" You walked to the living room. *I see them almost everybody so I dont't get what's the problem..*

“Why the sudden royal treatment today?” Jaejoong teased.

“I always treat her like a princess” yunho stated.  “Just because I don’t treat you like that”

Jaejoong just scoffed and walked off. *You’ve changed Jung Yunho, not in a bad way though*

You were sitting on the ground leaning against the sofa reading. Yunho slopped down beside you and went onto his laptop to play his games.  

“Oppa, you're acting slightly weird today.” Yunho didn’t respond. You put your book down and placed your face next to him. “OPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAA~!” you cutely called. His face was still glued to the screen.

*Him and his games* You picked up Yunho’s camera beside you and started to record to get his attnetion. “Oppa! Smile!”

Yunho stopped and looked up for one second. He gave an instant smile and continued with his game.

“Tch, you’re no fun” you got up and walked to your room.

You shared a room with Mi-Young, Yunho and Changmin was opposite yours, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu was just next door.

Changmin walked out the room the same time you were about to enter.

You looked up and met eyes with him. “Oh oppa, feels like I haven’t talked to you much today”

*You didn’t* “You going to sleep?” Changmin asked.

“No…just looking for something fun to do. Oh yeah I have something for you! Follow me.”

*Mi-Young must be downstairs…now where did I put it* you scrambled through your suitcase.

“A-ha!” you pulled out a scroll with a pretty gold ribbon tied around it. “Here you go, a mini present I made.”

Changmin slowly took it. “What is it?”

“Open it!” you beamed. Changmin gently un-scrolled it and looked at you with surprise.