Birthday Girl

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

Your birthday was on Saturday and your apartment was stuffed with presents already. They were all from the male students who had given to you the day before. 12:00am. Beep Beep. you reached for your phone to check the first birthday message.

Happy Birthday my angel!  =)

Get ready to be surprised today on our date!

Have a great day…because of me! ;)

                             -from the y Yunho

The message lit a smile on your face and you couldn’t wait. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. Hundreds of messages was coming in. *GAAAAAAH!* you were grateful for everyone who messaged you but you couldn’t talk it anymore. *I need to turn it on silent!*

Early in the morning you met up with Yunho to have a ‘date’. You dressed yourself more presentable today in a cute dress. The day was filled with brunch, movies and Lotte World. Although it was simple day, you enjoyed every second of it. When it was around 5pm Yunho took you to a beauty salon. “What are we doing here?” you blinked at him. “You’ll see” Yunho winked at you and left the room. You sat on a spinning chair and started to kick your legs and puckered when a group of stylists came rushing into the room. *WOAH* you were surprised. They all rushed at you and started to do your nails, face, hair and makeup. After they were done one of the stylists pushed you into a room. “Miss, please change into this.” *WHY?* you wondered but hesitantly followed. After minutes of changing, you came out in a glamorous white mini dress with detailed sequins and corset back. You wore high stiletto heels that showed off your honey thighs. It fitted well with your beautiful body and you bit your lip with shyness. The stylists clapped their hands and one of them handed you an envelope. You opened it.

‘Come out to the front and follow the red carpet. A hot guy is waiting for you. ;)’

You giggled and went outside following the path until you saw a familiar figure standing in front of a yacht. *WOOOAHH* Yunho was dressed in a tuxedo holding 100 roses softly smiling at you. He was handsome more than ever and you liked this image of him. *She’s beautiful as always* Yunho couldn’t keep his jaw closed at the sight of you standing there like an angel. He then came over and put his arm out and handed you your flowers. “Shall we?” Your big bambi eyes glowed with excitement as you looped your arm through his. *He’s so sweet* You gasped at the romantic and beautiful surroundings when you entered the yacht. “Woahh, did you do all this?” Your eyes rounded.

“Yup! It’s a special day!” Yunho pulled out a chair for you and tucked it in. You guys enjoyed a simple dinner and were having a bliss time. “I’m going to the restroom.” Yunho said and you nodded. *Woah! The food is so good!* you kept on eating like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly the lights turned off. Black out. You were frightened but that feeling disappeared when a light flashed on Yunho who was sitting at a piano. You melted at the romantic scene.

He started playing a sweet melody and you could feel yourself falling for him all over again. You couldn’t take your eyes off him. *He’s so good…* When Yunho was done he came back to you with a cupcake in his hand that had 1 candle on it. “Make a wish.” He said. You smiled and closed your eyes then blew out the candle. “What’d you wish for?” “Mmm…it won’t come true if I tell you,” you patted your chin. “But since you did all this for me…I wished that we’ll be able to be together forever” you gave him a sweet smile. Yunho’s heart did a flip-flop at your smile, the one he loved best. He didn’t look away from you as his heart accelerated.

 A soft melody started to play in the background. “Care for a dance your majesty?” Yunho put his hand out. You giggled and slipped your hands in his. It felt like electricity had zapped through your hands and throughout your body. You wrapped your arms around his neck while his arms were tightly around your slim waist.

*I wish this night never ended* you looked up at him with sparkling eyes. Yunho also felt the same; he looked at your peachy soft lips and would kiss you any moment now. “I have a present for you.”

 “All this is enough oppa, you didn’t have too.” You meant it, you couldn’t ask for a better birthday.