SURPRISE

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

Yunho held out his fist in front of your face.

*Huh* you blinked at him in surprise.

He loosened his grip and a silver heart-locket necklace dangled down.

 “WOAH! SO PRETTY!” you took the necklace from his hand. The locket was similar to your old one but either way you loved it. You opened the locket finding a photo of you and Yunho kissing. It was the one from the free photo-shoot.

You quickly shut it with embarrassment. *What a seedy guy!*

 “Aigoo!” you punched his chest.

 Yunho helped you put the necklace on upfront and you were feeling dizzy seeing his face so close up. Your cheeks grew red.

“Perfect.” Yunho smiled.

“Thank you!” you beamed.

“Not you, the necklace.” He pointed to the necklace and grinned.

You made a face and he pinched your cheeks. *TOO CUTE!* Yunho thought.

“Thanks for tonight oppa, it’s probably the best birthday I’ve ever had!” He couldn’t help but smile.

Yunho then took your hand and pulled you off the yacht when it boarded.

“Where are we going? We haven’t finished dinner-” you looked back to the table.

“Come on, your birthday isn’t over yet!” True, it was only 10:00pm.

“Just trust me and enjoy your time!” You looked down at your hand in his. It was warm and reliable.

You were standing in front of an apartment door inside a 5 star hotel.

“Okay…” you looked at Yunho suspiciously. Yunho then covered your eyes from behind and whispered into your ear. “Let’s go inside”

His breath tickled the inside of your ear and you slowly walked inside the room not knowing what’s beyond it. He quickly released his hands and disappeared.

*HUH?* you opened your eyes. It was dark and silent. BAM! The door shut itself behind you. You gasped in terror as you couldn’t see a thing.

 “Yunho oppa?...” your voice was trembling.

“SUUUUUUUURPISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” The lights and everyone jumped in front of you.

“AHHH!” You jumped back in shock and started crying.

“YAH! You made her cry!” Jaejoong shoved Yoochun and came over to you.

“You okay?” he asked wiping your tears away.

“WHY ME?!” Yoochun pouted his lips and followed over.

 “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOON-YI AH!” Everybody in the apartment sang in harmony. Your cries became laughs as you felt overwhelm with happiness and joy. Everyone started showering you with gifts and you felt so loved and special. A giant birthday cake was presented to you and Junsu tried to cake your face but you dodged in time.

“FOOD FIGHT!” Everyone shouted.

Cake and food was thrown around the room but you were the mainly the target. “AHHHHHHHHH!” you screamed as Yoochun wiped cream across your face. You ran away and bumped into Jaejoong. He looked down at you with a smirk. Your eyes widened.

“NOOOOO!” you ran for it but he grabbed your waist from behind. You reached and grabbed a handful on cake and slammed it onto his face. You laughed hard pointing at him.

“Come here!” Jaejoong growled and you took a step back.

“PARK SOON YI!” *That voice…* You turned around finding a group of your old friends approaching you.

“How’d you guys- AHH I MISSED YOU ALL!” you got into a group hug and tightly embraced them. You were in a stage of another crying fit.

“Don’t cry on your birthday!” Taemin scolded as he wiped your tears away.

“But how did you guys find me?” You hugged Jonghyun’s waist.

“Your boyfriend looked for us” Hyunah said as she pointed to Yunho.

*We’re not dating yet…* your cheeks reddened but you were thankful that he had planned all this for you. Throughout the whole night, you were catching up with your old friends while introducing them to Yunho’s friends and Mi-Young. You couldn’t be any happier. It was around 11:30pm and everyone had already cleaned up and left. The apartment was spotless.

*MM! How nice of them* you beamed.