You came and ended my darkest moments

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

 “You better call us! Or else we’ll hunt you down!” your friends snarled at you before they left.

“Araso! I will!” you waved at them.

UNNIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Mi-Young hugged you as she walked out the door.

“SOON-YI! I didn’t mean to make you cry tonight!” Yoochun gave you a bear hug.

 “Let me make you feel better!” He puckered up his lips.

“DUDE Get off her!” Jaejoong pulled him off.

 “Hope you had fun today.” He smiled and kissed your forehead. Junsu quickly ran pass you and pecked you on the cheeks. You could hear his cute dolphin laugh as he skipped out the door. You giggled at his cuteness and closed the door behind you.

“OMO!” you jumped when you saw Yunho standing there with a cold glare. You raised an eyebrow. “Jealous are we?”

Yunho scoffed. *Hell yea I am* You laughed at his reaction.

“Come on oppa, let’s pack up and go home.” You walked past him but he grabbed onto your wrist and spun you around.

“You are home.” Yunho spoke.

 “Hmm? No I’m not” you blinked at him. Yunho slipped a key and a card into your hand.

*NO WAY!* your eyes widened with surprise.

“This apartment belongs to you now Soon-Yi ah. Surprise.”

“You didn’t have to-“ you tried to give the key back to him. He wiggled his finger in front of you as he shook his head.

“I have one more thing.” Yunho turned around to get something.

“NO! Stop it with the gifts! You’ve done a lot already! I’m not accepting anymore!” You stomped your feet on the ground.

 “This is my last gift to you, I promise.” Yunho handed you an envelope. You stared at it but didn’t take it.

“There’s still 10 minutes left until your birthday is over. Accept it or you’ll regret it.” Yunho started to tease you as he waved the envelope in front of your face.

“Araso! Araso! But this seriously better be the last one!” you pouted and snatched it away from his hands. Inside the envelope was a document. Your hands trembled and legs felt weak as you read it.

I, Park Seung-Bo, hereby revoke all my wills and codicils I have to my loving one and only daughter, Park Soon Yi.

Below was all proof and personal details of all sorts including your father’s signature. It was from your father and the will was enough for you to live a carefree life.

 “Why...no how did you…” Your tears started to taint the document. Yunho took the paper away from you and pulled you into his chest.

“Happy Birthday Park.Soon.Yi”

You started to weep into his chest and as he held onto you tighter.

“Thank you oppa…” You couldn’t express how happy you were from day one when Yunho entered your life.

*Even though it took me forever to find this, but in the end it’s all worth it. Because you’re happy Soon Yi ah* Yunho patted your head. After crying like a waterfall you pulled back from the comforting hug.

*What would I do without you* you studied Yunho’s face.

“W-what about my stepmother?”

“Don’t worry about anything; I took care of it all, you will never see her again.” Yunho assured you and gave you another hug.

“OH one more thing!” Yunho checked the time; it was 11:59pm. You stepped back with a warning look.

“NO MORE PRESENTS!” Yunho laughed at your cute reaction.

“I know it’s unusual but will you be able to grant me a wish before you birthday ends?”

*A wish?* you tilted your head. Yunho smirked and cupped the back of your head. He closed his eyes and kissed you fervently. *OH.MY.GOODIES!* Your eyes enlarged. Yunho broke the kiss and your foreheads were touching.

“Be my girlfriend?” Those were the words you wanted to hear for a very long time. Without knowing, tears fell down your stained cheeks again.

Yunho was taken aback, “I guess that’s a no?” he asked feeling hurt.

“NO! I-I MEAN YES! I’ll BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!” you practically shouted at him so that the message would get through. Yunho chuckled and you looked away blushing.

 “AISH!” you copied his phrase. You pulled onto his tie and yanked him down to you. This time you made the first move, you kissed him passionately. You could feel Yunho smiling between the kiss.

*You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to ask me that Jung Yunho*

*Let’s be together forever, saranghae Park Soon-Yi* Yunho pulled you closer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! Finally together! But more to come! I'm not done yet! :D

Please subscribe and comment! <33

P.S. be my friend? ^^