Comatose

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

You arrived at the nurse’s room and you let out a sigh of relief. Yunho sat you down on a bed and he went to observe the room for a first-aid kit. He came back and knelt down to your knee and started to treat it. You flinched as your knee stung and you bit your bottom lip. Yunho looked up at you and back down with a grin. * Maybe he’s not as bad as I thought* you couldn’t take your eyes off him, at how he looked so gentle and caring. You examined his face from his sharp jawline to his perfect face features. The bell rang for home time and you got your mind back. Yunho packed up the mess and left the room without a word.

You let out a grateful smile when a girl came dashing into the room. “Soon-Yi unnieeeeeeeeeee! I was so worried about you! Are you okay?” It was no other but Mi-Young. “I was worried what Yunho oppa was going to do to you…”, Mi-Young paused. She looked at you from head to toe and raised her eyebrows.

“Unnie….” she continued with the biggest smirk. You rolled your eyes and gave a small giggle. “Come on…it’s home time”. You were limping out of school with Mi-Young’s help but she had to leave because of her parents. “Unnie, want a lift?”, Mi-Young asked. You shook your head and patted her.

“It’s okay, my house is near here.” You lied. You didn’t want to bother her or her family.

“Okay unnie, see you next week! Byee!” Mi-Young ran off and waved. You waved back and turn around seeing an angry Joo-Eun storming towards your way.

“YAH PARK SOON-YI! Keep away from my Yunho Oppa!” she yelled at your face furiously.

“Yah, you can have him all you want. I’m not interested.” you said to her bluntly. Joo-Eun scoffed and she looked over to her friends behind her. They nodded and shoved you hard to the ground. You cringed from the pain.

“This is your first warning”, Joo-Eun spat and walked away.

“Are you going to stay like that forever?” a voice asked. You looked up and saw Jung Yunho. He offered his hand to help.

“I don’t need anybody’s help. Thanks anyway.” You dragged yourself up and turned away. *Why is she so stubborn?* Feeling irritated, Yunho grabbed your wrist and spun you around. “Yah Get on”, Yunho said as he bent down. You didn’t respond.

 “Don’t make me carry you like before…unless if that’s how you want it”, Yunho said while coming closer. “Fine, Fine! I’ll get on!” You pushed him away and hopped on his back.

“Where do you live?”

You laughed fakely at his question but when he turned his head, you could see the seriousness on his face. *Why isn’t this girl taking me seriously?* You gave in once again and let out a sigh.

“Go to Incheon Hotel”

“MUH? THAT FAR?! My back will break!” Yunho screamed. You made a face and tried to get down. “ARASO ARASO! AISH” Yunho screeched and started to walk. It was getting dark and you grew tired. You tightened your grip around his neck rested and your head on his broad shoulder. His back was warm and comforting and you liked the feeling. Yunho became shock. Dung Dung, Dung Dung, Dung Dung. His heart started to race.

*That’s funny…my heart is still beating from the game. Or it’s probably from this walking.* “Y-yah, don’t fall asleep on me” Yunho hit your check with his shoulder.

 “Arraso…” You softly responded. The corner of Yunho’s lip started to tug up to a smile. *Why do I feel like that I don’t ever want to let you go…that I could stay like this forever *

(A/N): Hey guys! Please take some time and comment below!

It makes my day and shows that you guys are reading! Keeps me motivated and that’s the reason why I’m writing this fanfic! ^^

SO PLEASE KEEP UPDATED+COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE! If you have then thank you! <33

P.S NO SILENT READERS PLEASE! I can see you! :P

P.S.S spare a time and go to my profile and be my friend.