Bad Guy Good Girl

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

You woke up to the sound of a beeping horn and you looked out the window beside you.It was your stepmother; she’s enrolling you to a new school today. You dragged yourself out of bed and quickly got changed. You were tired because you spent the whole night looking for the necklace. It’s really special to you. The necklace was the last thing your father gave you before he passed away.

After arriving at Minjok High School, your mother took you to the principal’s office. Later when the long interview ended, your step-mother told the principal that she would pay for your fees until you graduate.

* Why is she saying that… this is unlike her*

“BUT don’t ever call me if there’s something regarding to her. I’m sorry but I’m not her guardian. So if anything ever happens, call some else.” your step mother said.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Park but I don’t think that’s acceptable, we need a caretaker to contact if Soon-Yi is in trouble”, the principal responded.

 “You see, Soon-Yi is a good girl so she won’t cause any problems; isn’t that right Soon-Yi ah?”

“Ne…” you softly answered. Soon after you arrived back to the apartment, your step mother handed you your books and the uniform along with an envelope.

“Take this money and don’t appear in front of me.ever.again.” She smirked.

“I don’t need anything from you”, you shot back at her and got out of the car. It drove off instantly.

You had money in your bank so it was enough for the time being. Still you went back and went through the newspapers and wrote up a few resumes.

-Few days later when school started-

“Mmmhm”, rubbing your eyes as you stretched your arms; you got up and went to get ready for school.*Park Soon-Yi! Time to start a new day and stay strong!* You clenched your fist up high.

*JAA –FIGHTING!* You ran out of your apartment while placing the resumes in your bag and walked to school.

It took 15 mins and when you arrived, you quickly went to the office to get the timetable. (you remembered your way) (BTW; your uniform is like the pic on top ^^). 

*I can’t believe school has started already*, Yunho yawned for the umpteenth time. “AHH! YUNHO OPPA! WE MISSED YOU” the girls screamed at him at the gates. He gave them his famous smirk causing the girls to scream their lungs out. Yunho quickly walked to class so he doesn’t have to put up with the girls. “YUNHO OPPA! OPPPA!”   *Aish…they’re everywhere* Yunho sat near the window and suddenly heard boys whistling. *Guys are into me now?* He looked down and saw a hot familiar figure. Yunho let it slipped and continued to stare into space.

You were walking and couldn’t help but notice that people were looking at you and whispering to each.

*Is there something on me? Did I step on poo?* fastening your pace, you tried to avoid eye contact. When you received your timetable, your homeroom teacher led you to class. The class was noisy but became dead silent when you entered. All eyes shifted on you.