Even if I was to lose everything of me

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

“SOON-YI AH!” Yunho shouted out to you. “SOON-YI!”

You ran like you never ran before, you haven’t felt this pain in ages. *Pabo pabo pabo!* You made it out the house but to your sadness, it was raining hard.

Yunho caught up to you and he grabbed your arm turning you to face him. The rain covered your overflowing hot tears.

“Soon-Yi ah…it’s not what you think” Yunho tried to catch his breath. You yanked your arm away, you couldn’t take everything in.

Yunho took a step towards you but you stepped back.

“Please…I can explain.” Yunho begged.

You wanted to the explaination, you wanted to hear his side of story but you couldn’t risk it.

“Is that how you feel towards me? All this time you’ve played with my feelings…” chocking on your own tears, you could feel anger boiling inside of you.

“NO! It’s not like that!”

“THEN WHAT IS IT!?” you screamed. This was the first time you have raised your voices at each other.

“I-I can’t say it…” Yunho looked away from you. *I can’t tell you now Soon-Yi ah*

Your tears couldn’t stop. “If that's the case then I think…we-” you closed your eyes, not wanting to say it.

“DON’T!” Yunho yelled. *Please Please Please!*

“We should break up…” your heart squeezed in pain from those 4 letters that you never thought you would ever have to say. "I don't want to ever see you again."

“NO PLEASE! It doesn’t have to be this way!” Yunho reached out for you but you backed away and ran off. You ran until you couldn’t hear him call your name, your heart was burning but you didn’t stop. You wanted Yunho to run after you, comfort you, pull you in his arms and say this is all a bad dream. But you’re in reality; you know that’s not going to happen.

Yunho couldn't catch you since he knew you wouldn't listen and he couldn't explain. So he ran up to his room and punched the wall, leaving a dent. He started to destroy his room and fell down on his knees, feeling as much pain as you did. *Why at that time? Mianhae Soon-Yi ah* He let out his painful cries as he pulled out his phone and started to call you non-stop. *I have to clear this misunderstanding, I can't live without you*

You made it home, drenched. Eyes were stinging but mostly your heart ached. Clutching onto your wounded heart, cries and muffles were let out. *It’s over now* You sat in the darkness at the corner of your room holding onto Yunho’s necklace.  The tears hang in the folds of the lonely accumulated memories. Your phone was ringing and you instantly knew who it was. Hearing Yunho’s voice would take the pain away, but at the same time would inflict the wounds.  * Am I punished for loving you too much? That now karma has got me back?*

----

How long has it been since the two of you parted? Hours felt like days, days that felt like years, weeks that felt like eternity. You have shut yourself of from the world and haven’t left the house in days. Going through the photos and clips of you two would put a bitter smile on your face.

Yunho have visited your apartment many times, ringing the door bell, slamming and banging the door but no response was given. He was on the verge on going insane.  Yunho walked down the streets bumping into people with nothing but you on his mind. He walked past a wedding store and seeing that couple rings were on displayed.

--

“What do you see in 5-10 years?” Yunho asked hugging your waist as you were doing the laundry.

“Mms…I see myself successful with my career, travelling, and getting married….” You stopped and looked back at Yunho.

“Well then you’re going to be stuck with me since you will have to marry me.” Yunho snuggled into your shoulders. You giggled and slapped his shoulder.

“Well it has to be the best proposal in the world! Or else I’ll marry someone else!”

“Oh yea?” Yunho started to tickle your sides as your squirmed and ran off. “WIFFEEY!” he called out to you.

--

Yunho smiled softly at the good memories. He couldn’t stick with the truth, the fact that you two have ‘broken up’. *I have to get her back*