I’ll Wait Until Whenever

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

-- NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL-

You arrived at school and got the biggest hug from Mi-Young. “Unnie! Guess what?  You’ve got your own fan club and it has more members than Joo-Eun! They said that most of the people from her club moved to yours!” Mi-Young shouted.

“MUH? FAN CLUB? Mi-Young ah, stop joking. Unnie’s going to class now okay?” You chortled as you walked off.

“But UNNIE~~!” You could hear Mi-Young’s voice trail off and you couldn’t help but tug a small smile. * Who would even make a fan club these days?* But just at that thought, groups of boys ran up to you pouring you with gifts, roses and even confession letters. *You've got to be kidding me..." All you did was bow to them and ran off to class.

On the other hand, Yunho didn’t pay attention to the girls that were shouting out to him. *Those guys have been possessed by her…hmm,since you were Mr. Parks girlfriend, I shall ask for something before I return the necklace to you. But what should I ask for...…” Yunho was at lost with his mind throughout the whole day; he couldn’t stop thinking on how he should give you the necklace.

 “Hyung?” Yoochun was waving his hand in front on Yunho’s face. Time flew by and he didn’t even know that it was last period.

“Huh?” Yunho blinked trying to act normal.

 “Hyung, it’s time for sports class”.

“Arraso” Yunho stood up and went to change into his sports uniform. *Playing sports will help me clear me mind*

“UNNIE UNNIE! What class do you have now?” Mi-Young asked.

You were pretty weary from the day trying to avoid the boys, “Mmm…” you looked down to your timetable. “Sports class”

“YAY! We’re in the same class!” Mi-Young started to jump up and down. “Come on unnie, let’s go!”

You ran to the changing rooms when you bumped into someone coming from the opposite direction. It was Yunho.

* Why is this girl always bumping into me with her egg head? She should really watch where she’s going.* Yunho looked down at you and walked away before you could apologise.

 *It’s that guy from my class…well someone has issues* You pouted and walked into the girl’s changing room and saw Joo-Eun walking out.

She turned back to you while crossing her arms. Her friends of course followed and copied. “Yah, who the hell do you think you are stealing people from my fan club? Better watch out you trash”, she said with a grin and walked off laughing. You didn’t really take notice and quickly got changed. You sat next to Mi-Young and the teacher announced that today’s game will be basketball.

 “Hyung! She’s in our sports class!” Yoochun jumped from his seat when he saw you. Yunho instantly knew who he was talking about.