Even if you're far away, I hope that you'll be happy

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

“It’s a graduation certificate. I know you didn’t get one so I decided to create one for you. Sorry it’s a bit dodgy” you shyly looked away.

“No I really like it. It’s my first time to receive a present like this. Thanks” Changmin honestly said. A smile crept on your lips and you hugged him. “Congratulations on graduating!”

Changmin stiffened. *Tell her now!*

“Soon-Yi ah, I need to tell you something that’s been on my mind for a while now.”

“Hmm?” you pulled back and looked at him.

“Thing is…I really like you.”

“I really like you too oppa!”

“No, I’ve fallen for you since the first day we met…you’re the first girl that makes me feel this way.”

You froze. *is he confessing?*

Changmin realized you were speechless and he let out a sigh. *I knew this was going to happen.*

“umm..I should leave.” Without knowing, you were standing in the middle of the room by yourself.

That night you kept rolling over and over and couldn’t fall asleep. *I need some air!* You went out to the beach and sat on the soft sand and pulled your knees to your chest. . The sound of the beach waves was soothing and it took your mind of reality. But the one thing that hit you was Changmin’s confession. The scene before he left kept replaying over your head.

“No, I’ve fallen for you since the first day we met…you’re the first girl that makes me feel this way.”

You froze. *is he confessing?*

"I’m not asking for a chance because I know it will never work out for us. But I hope you can still be in my life and we can still be friends."

--

You couldn’t help but let out the biggest sigh *Now it’s going to be so awkward with him…but what will happen if I met you before Yunho oppa…*

“Why the sigh?” a voice said.

You turned around finding Yunho sitting down behind you with you between his legs.

“Nothing... just a lot of thoughts.” Feeling tired, you leaned back onto Yunho’s broad shoulder.  Yunho wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on top of your head.

“Were you thinking of me? because I was definitely missing you.” Yunho fussed.

You giggled. *So cheesy* “So now you miss me after getting bored of your game?”

*Actually I don’t regret meeting Yunho oppa, I’m happy that he came into my life*

“Ngaaws Yeobo how can you say that! You know you’re always my first priority!” Yunho whined.

You got up and walked back inside the house. “I don’t think so. I saw your priority list in your room, GAMES was number one and I was number two.”

“You saw that! It’s not what you think yeobo! That list was old!”

Your jaws dropped and you turned around. “So it’s true?!”

“Yes! No! I MEAN NO! You tricked me yeobo! YEOBOOO!~” Yunho started to follow you while pleading.

*And I was only joking* you crossed your arms and ignored him. You were inside the house and was about to walk into your room when Yunho ran in front and blocked your way.

“Believe me yeobo! What can I do to make it up to you? please I hate seeing you mad at me” Yunho started to bounce up and down. You were about to give in from his cuteness but you held it in and turned your head to the side.

“I know! Wait here!” Yunho ran off to somewhere and you frowned. He was back in a second with a hand-fan.

“I’ll make you laugh! And if I do, you have to forgive me!” Yunho begged.

*Good luck with that* you looked at him with a straight face.

Yunho covered his face with the hand-fan and started to pull different expressions.

A smile was tugging on the corners of your lips and you bursted out laughing.

“You laughed! Now I’m forgiven!” Yunho smiled.

“Who said I will? You’re the one who said it yourself” you gave him a stern look. Yunho’s smile dropped and went to a sad face with puppy eyes.

*I can’t stay mad at him for long* “Arraso, I forgive you” You sighed in defeat and walked into your room.

“I’ll make it up to you tomorrow yeobo!” Yunho shouted. You closed the door behind you and smiled cheerfully. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like to put images and gifs in because it makes the story more...enjoyable? hehhe ^^

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! Also please take some time and comment below!

P.S. Let's be friends! :D

One more week of exams for me and then it'll all be about updating! <33