All i saw was red and i couldn’t get you out my head

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

Both you and Yunho look at each other with horror and fear.

“Oppa…” Your eyes started to close and before you could land on the cold floor, Yunho has caught you.

“SOON-YI AH!” Yunho pulled you into his arms. Your blood started to stain his shirt and you could hardly breathe.

“PABO! WHY’D YOU DO THAT?!” Yunho shouted.

 “Oppa…” you gently spoke. “I’m sorry…” *I don’t want my last words to you to be ‘I don’t want to see you again’.*

Yunho started to get scared. “NO! I’M THE ONE AT FAULT! “

A tear slipped down the corner of your eyes and Yunho wiped it away. You reached out and Yunho’s check with your blood stained hand.  Yunho quickly took a hold of it as he started to cry.

He pulled you in and kissed you deeply. *This can’t be the last time*

“Oppa saranghae…” you mumbled between the kiss as your eyes started to feel heavy.

“I love you too Soon-Yi ah” Yunho’s voice was trembling. “STAY AWAKE! PARK SOON-YI!” he frustratingly begged.

 “I’m cold and scared oppa…” your body started to feel numb. Yunho quickly embraced you. “Don’t be scared, oppa is here. I won’t go anywhere.”

Your wound was letting out too much blood and your breathing was slowing down. *I didn’t think that I would leave you first oppa*

“I just want to say that I’ve never regretted meeting you and I’ll always love you oppa…”you whispered. Yunho was now sobbing hard.

“You’re the only one for me Soon-Yi ah”

 Your eyes started to close as your body slowly slumped in Yunho’s arms. Your hand landed on the ground with a thud. Yunho slowly pulled away and he saw your eyes closed. “Soon-Yi ah…” he whispered as he shook you softly but you didn’t budge.

“SOON-YI AH!!” Yunho released his cries as he held onto you tightly. *Why does it has to end this way?*

Yunho gently lay your lifeless body down and stood up. His blood was boiling with anger as he gave a deadly stare at the robber.

The guy froze in his spot. “I-I didn’t have any intention…”

“BASTARD!” Yunho bolted towards the guy and punched him in the face. The guy fell into the ground but that didn’t stop Yunho from bashing him.

“You took the most important person from my life! GO TO HELL!!” He got on top of the guy and started to punch him over and over again until he couldn’t move. Yunho was breathing hard, he slowly stood up and gazed at your pale body as he walked over.

“Soon-Yi ah…” he took baby steps towards you.

BANG! The robber had pulled the trigger behind Yunho with his last strength, before he fell unconscious.

Yunho looked down at his chest, his blood started to mix with yours. He tried to gasp for air as he fell onto the ground.

“Soon-Yi ah…” Yunho whispered as his fingers twitched. He tried his best to pull himself over to you. Yunho interlaced his fingers with yours as he let out a soft smile.

“Let’s meet on the other side…yeobo…” Yunho mustered his last breath. His eyes closed and were to never open again.