It's not separation; It's apathy

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

“SHE’S LOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD!” shouts and screams were heard across the room.

“CLEAR!” your body jolted up by your heart beat was quickly going down to zero.

“TURN IT UP HIGHER!” The doctor yelled. “Come on… wake up! CLEAR!”

The heart monitor started to beat slowly again.

Your eyes started to open gradually. *Where am I? Am I dead?* Your body was aching and numb, an oxygen mask was on you and all sorts of wires connected you to a machine.

“Easy there. I couldn’t find any identification on you so I’m going to ask you some questions and you’re going to blink twice for a yes, and once for a no ok?” the doctor said as he sat down beside your bed.

 “Ok, Do you know why you’re here?”

*No* You blinked once. “Do you remember anything?”

You thought about it, only till the part you passed out. You blinked once.

“What happened?” you murmured to the doctor.

“There was an arm robbery at a market and you got shot.” The doctor explained.

*Yunho oppa…* “Where’s Yunho oppa?...”

“Jung Yunho? Unfortunately… he got shot as well.”

You squirmed as you try to sit up. “How is he?”

“You shouldn’t move your wound will open up again.” The doctor tried to make you lye back down.

“I asked you how is he?!” you shouted, your instincts is telling you that something bad has happened.

“He…. didn’t make it. It was a miracle that you’re alive.”

“No…it can’t be. Take me to him…p-please!” trying to remove the wires of you, you got out of the bed while enduring with the pain.

“Listen to me! You need to rest.”

“PLEASE DOCTOR! I NEED TO SEE HIM! I’ll REST AFTER I DO!” begging the doctor, you started to weep.  The doctor hesitantly gave in and he wheel chaired you into Yunho’s room.

You were now inside and you saw a white sheet covering a body. *Please don’t let that be Yunho oppa, don’t let it be him…* you could hear your own thumping heartbeat.

You slowly got off the wheel chair and stepped over to the body. By taking deep breaths and shaky hands, you gently pulled the sheet down.

Yunho’s face appeared right before your eyes, he face was pale and his body was cold. He was in front of you, dead. “No…How did this happen? How am I alive…” your voice shook with horror.

The doctor took a deep sigh. “The bullet was inches beneath your heart and it’s phenomenon that you survived. But the bullet was plunged straight into Yunho’s heart and we couldn’t remove it. I’m sorry.”

Your lips were trembling and tears started to stream. “Oppa…” you whispered. “WAKE UP! IT’S NOT FUNNY!” shaking Yunho vigorously, you started to screamed and sobbed. “Please I beg you…you can’t leave me like this!” “YUNHO OPPA!!” you bawled into his chest. The nurses rushed into the room and pulled you away from Yunho.

NO! I CAN’T LEAVE HIM LIKE THIS!”

“Miss, please calm down. The doctor says you need to rest. Please stay outside and wait.”

You sat outside the room releasing your cries, not caring if anybody can hear you.*Why am I the one who’s not dead? Why didn’t you take me with you*